Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    These teasers are making me wet in many places. Just wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    My new conspiracy theory: Her brother Caleb isn't really dead and is actually Talon.

Since Talon has missing memories, it's very possible. Quinn said he died, but not how and what happened to her. It also doesn't mention how she dispatched the assassin and if it was really Talon. The dagger with Caleb on it is another clue, but that might be stretching it a bit.

It would definitely make for an interesting connection in the lore.

EDIT: Also, the picture of Caleb looks a bit like Talon in his default splash art.

Hm. Not really excited about this one. Too many champs already! Just fix irelia.

That's actually a pretty interesting theory Axethor. Props if you're right. I'd be amazed.

My guess is that she will hit the PBE tomorrow. Otherwise, I am really puzzled to Riot's strategy on this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    My new conspiracy theory: Her brother Caleb isn't really dead and is actually Talon.

Since Talon has missing memories, it's very possible. Quinn said he died, but not how and what happened to her. It also doesn't mention how she dispatched the assassin and if it was really Talon. The dagger with Caleb on it is another clue, but that might be stretching it a bit.

It would definitely make for an interesting connection in the lore.
    I LIKE that Theory, it's a little sunset beach, but that's not always a bad thing.

I wonder if she'll have a hidden passive with Talon? Even if he's NOT Caleb, she still has supposedly arrested him, and brought him in for some Damacian Justice. Something along the lines of the Kha'zix/Rengar buff would be EPIC, but even something little like Vi/Cait or Voli/Zilean would be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Hm. Not really excited about this one. Too many champs already! Just fix irelia.
    Irelia needs fixing?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I LIKE that Theory, it's a little sunset beach, but that's not always a bad thing.

I wonder if she'll have a hidden passive with Talon? Even if he's NOT Caleb, she still has supposedly arrested him, and brought him in for some Damacian Justice. Something along the lines of the Kha'zix/Rengar buff would be EPIC, but even something little like Vi/Cait or Voli/Zilean would be fun
    In the first page she realized that Talon wasn't the one and she went to look for the real assassin (which she found), so that can't be.

I really like that theory also, by the way.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3097136
    The last 2 pages have been posted for a total of 6.

Clever detectives unearth the last chapter

"Brought to justice", but questions remain. If not Talon, who? If not Noxus, what?

Memories, victories, and battles still to be fought.

The forest and fields stretch out before them. Looking towards the future, taking flight, the wings of Demacia spread wide.
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...36957#34436957
    Last edited by Girlyman; 2013-02-09 at 10:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can see the start of another letter in the last one seemingly asking Jarvan for a request, perhaps its her asking to join the league and her reason behind it.

Deleted
    League Justices coming back?

Also - I want to know more about Caleb! She's looking for someone so maybe Caleb isn't dead but missing? She said that it isn't Talon and Jarvan IV. However... Jarvan can still be kidnapped (we know that LB disguised in Jarvan's form started a battle vs Noxus to make Jarvan look bad). So TRUE Jarvan might ba Caleb o.O
    Awww so many things to discover.
    Also - Riot has said that we will know more about Eve lore this year so she may be related to Quinn somehow.

Lore topic but not Quinn related (that much...) :
    Do we know why Swain has killed Miss Fortune mother? (well , I think he has because description matches him)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    League Justices coming back?

Also - I want to know more about Caleb! She's looking for someone so maybe Caleb isn't dead but missing? She said that it isn't Talon and Jarvan IV. However... Jarvan can still be kidnapped (we know that LB disguised in Jarvan's form started a battle vs Noxus to make Jarvan look bad). So TRUE Jarvan might ba Caleb o.O
    I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that she thought Jarvan would be Caleb, or that she has even seen Talon.

Allow me to explain: At the topic of Talon, the only thing she says is "Not his style" which means she has seen how he kills, probably by how they died, seen other assassination cases, not that she has actually seen Talon.

In one of the letters, it is clearly stated that she and Caleb were commoners. Is Jarvan a commoner? Jarvan is not a commoner, so she isn't looking for him. They were probably distrusted/disgraced/dishonored by the nobility, as they call them commoners, if not; why would they even mention it? Her saying "He isn't what I expected" probably means that she didn't expect one of the nobility to be so honorous/noble, unlike the ones she may have seen before.

I don't see how Eve has anything to do with Quinn, since Eve is a Shadow Isle character, and Quinn is from Demacia. Usually it's Demacia x Noxus related when Demacia is involved (Or Bangle City or whatever it's called).

Just my € 0,02. But I think my theory is pretty solid.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-02-11 at 01:49 AM. Reason: made it easier to read cuz lots of text

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Maybe Swain is her brother. Both of them have birds, and the earliest thing we know of Swain is that he showed up in a Noxian Hospital injured when he was young.
    Isn't swain a little old? and a little... Noxian
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Just had fun playing for the first time in quite a while! Diana, how I missed thee.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Swain is her brother. Both of them have birds, and the earliest thing we know of Swain is that he showed up in a Noxian Hospital injured when he was young.
    The problem with this is Swain clearly knows who he is and what he is doing. Unless the event which caused Caleb's "death" was some huge Demacian conspiracy and he knew about it, he has no reason to go to Noxus. It also raises the question of why his sister did not go with him, if that is the case.

At least in Talon's case he would have no memories of living in Demacia. How exactly he got to Noxus is a hole in the plot, but it's still a more solid theory.

Or he could really be dead. I like the intricacy of the relationship in my theory, but simply having Talon be the one who killed her brother would be just as interesting, because it would provide motive for her to join the League.

I am so excited. Demacia, and now an assassin for Demacia? Love. Love love love.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclejesse
    I'm not very nice and think I will stay away from the forums for a week to calm down
    (Note: This post might have been edited by Boubouille)
    My characters Bintah and Alicia

10+ Year Old Account
    We actually don't know Swains age. Or for that matter quinn's age. We don't know how long it's been since she lost her brother.

Who said caleb doesn't know who he is if he is still alive? He could have wanted to change sides but knew his sister wouldn't want to, and what it would do to her if she knew he did. But who knows what might have happened to her brother after his "death". But I know youre arguing with me cause its me. If someone else said it you would be like "ooh thats a nice thought". We know nothing of Quinn or Caleb except those pictures. You cant rule anything out.
    I'm trying to have an honest discussion about a champion we know next to nothing about. I know as much as you do. Using what little we know about Quinn and what we do know about other champions, I don't think Swain fits. He's too much for Noxus. Unless there is some major Lelouch-like situation going on, it's a long stretch that Swain is Caleb, even longer than my thoughts that he is Talon.

If something happened that was so big he switched what team he fought for, why didn't Quinn follow him? From her journal it's clear they were very close, so if Demacia was the one who hurt him I'm willing to bet she would go against them.

Of course, there is still the possibility that Caleb was already evil and lying to his sister, but it's hard to hide something that big from family. It would also go against the tenants of Demacia to assassinate him, which would be required to keep their identities as Demacian's a secret from Quinn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then you can't put down any thought about it.
    You do realize this makes no sense, right? Any sort of decent discussion will have pros and cons for the ideas presented, which means "putting down" some of those ideas. You have to if you want to find the best idea. You presented your ideas, I'm giving my input and showing where your theory fails. My theory isn't perfect either. It has it's faults. I'm simply defending my story and being a silly conspiracy theorist, trying to find the best one that makes sense.

In the end we are probably both wrong.

Now your new point is a good one. If the bird was the one in control and not Swain, at least until it corrupted him, it would not only explain why he is a die hard Noxian, but also how he survived his apparent death. The bird kept him alive.

It's obvious that her brother is Rumble.
    RETH

That would be extremely cool, but wouldn't make the least bit of sense.

Her brother is Ahri.

Calling it.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Her brother is Blitzcrank.
    Calling it.
    Beep beep boop boop, Quinn long time no see, beep beep boop.