Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    The latest official patch notes disagree with you.
    http://us.battle.net//wow/en/blog/8226552
    Didn't know that Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Strongest Comps of 5.2

Rogue Shadow Shaman
    Feral Shadow Shaman
    Rogue Hunter Healer

Warrior is getting replaced by rogues just like in 4.3. If you QQ'd about Wars in 5.1, you are going need to go get some Tissues for what Rogues are going to do to you in 5.2.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    The second wind healing nerf is reverted, only the rage gained is slightly nerfed.

Shadowcleave and MLS may be decent comps, they won't be top tier. Affliction just wont cut it, the season is too meleeheavy.

As for cloak and dagger, I still doubt that many rogues will use it. While it's very good combined with shadowdance, shadowstep gives so much utility that I don't see rogues giving it up.
    just really quicky; really good rogues will use that talent.. almost 100% [obv depending on what they're facing] for sure. multi cc during dance and during delayed stealth break? it's a pretty ridiculous talent.

also.. i share your sadness about affliction locks but after a full weak on the PTR (see what i did there?) i really 'hope' they survive with burst partners... RLS WLS MLS. so he should keep that option open!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    just really quicky; really good rogues will use that talent.. almost 100% [obv depending on what they're facing] for sure. multi cc during dance and during delayed stealth break? it's a pretty ridiculous talent.
    Except DR will give you the middlefinger if you go around cc'ing everyone everytime you are dancing/subterfuging.. multi-cc during dance/subterfuge is only very situational. I honestly still don't see good rogues giving up shadowstep for that, it simply gives too much utility to give up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except DR will give you the middlefinger if you go around cc'ing everyone everytime you are dancing/subterfuging.. multi-cc during dance/subterfuge is only very situational. I honestly still don't see good rogues giving up shadowstep for that, it simply gives too much utility to give up.
    are you saying you get 2 dances within a DR window? or that good rogues arent paying attention to the timing with DRs and just flitting all over trying to cc because they can? i dont follow.

anyways - too much talk for such a small point, lol...we'll see. i think they will use it.. and i think it will depend largely on who and what they're about to play. Ironically i heard Reckful talking about using it but he was too worried he'd screw up the DRs during dance..[jk.. that would be a retarded thing for him to say].

10+ Year Old Account
    are you saying you get 2 dances within a DR window? or that good rogues arent paying attention to the timing with DRs and just flitting all over trying to cc because they can? i dont follow.

anyways - too much talk for such a small point, lol...we'll see. i think they will use it.. and i think it will depend largely on who and what they're about to play. Ironically i heard Reckful talking about using it but he was too worried he'd screw up the DRs during dance..[jk.. that would be a retarded thing for him to say].
    I was more getting to the point that garrote is on the same DR as other silences and that cheap shot is on the same DR as other controlled stuns...
    When on your own, DR isn't much of a problem, but I doubt you are going to 1v3 in arena. Your partners will likely have tools that are in the controlled stuns/ silence DR group.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah what Niberion is referring to, for instance, is training a caster as Rogue/Hunter and the Rogue garroting during dance on an off-target will just DR silencing shot, for instance. Or Cheap Shot DRing a HoJ, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    yea i see the point.. but the pros of that talent out weigh the cons.

it's pretty obvious that it's a nasty talent..if you don't see it then that's fine too - we'll see .

10+ Year Old Account
    yea i see the point.. but the pros of that talent out weigh the cons.
    Yeah... Isn't that with every talent that the pros are outweighing the cons? Otherwise you'd have talents that make your class worse >.>