Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    haters gonna hate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighthoof View Post
    Those People can't be seroius. Why are there already people complaining about the release of 5.2 in two weeks? The people used to cry about no content the last expansions... I just don't get it. What's wrong with them?
    Because everyone always share the same opinion? Maybe it's two different sets of people complaining and maybe it's in two different contexts. The first tier of an expansion involves a whole lot more work than other tiers,such as levelling up, so it's not completely like for like. Patch cycles have a natural life cycle of their own and for a lot of people this tier has about a month or two left in it, as oppossed to DS which overstayed it's welcome with everyone.

T14 was overtuned, and this is just bringing the issue to a head.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Spoiled babies that think they always have to be raiding the current tier. Keep your ass in T14 until you're ready for T15. You are not entitled to walk into T15 the day it's released.

Where have you seen those people complain? I haven't seen it anywhere

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsdaleHokie View Post
    Spoiled babies that think they always have to be raiding the current tier. Keep your ass in T14 until you're ready for T15. You are not entitled to walk into T15 the day it's released.
    this. Rest of uf don't care if you havent beat all the bosses, slack less next time.

Or most of you could realize, that this was faster than most people expected. And that most of you don't speak for the community at large? Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    It's not.

10char
    Well then.... This is awkward but i guess you could learn how to make gold efficently and wouldn't have to depend of a week long event which isn't that good of a gold income.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    No matter what Blizzard does, there will always be people who whine and bitch simply for the sake of whining and bitching.

I've learned to ignore it really.
    how can you tell this is only for the sake of whining, and not for the sake of stopping 5.2 from being so early?

Quote Originally Posted by plantation View Post
    I've already been bored out of my mind for a solid month now. I don't understand why people would want to put off new content.

unlike you not every1 has been able to kill everything they wanted to

The problem that a lot of people have is that the last 2 tiers were 6 months (for Firelands) and 12 months (for Dragon Soul) for 7 or 8 bosses. Now you have a situation where its double the number of bosses (16) for 5 months. It's a bit overwhelming to a lot of guilds. Now, you're talking about piling another 13 bosses on top of that.

The complaint most had in T12 and T13 was about the number of bosses per month. Not necessarily the speed at which the raids came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    how can you tell this is only for the sake of whining, and not for the sake of stopping 5.2 from being so early?
    UPDATE:Blizzard Confirms QQ'ers have won. 5.2 will be Released at end of March.

....Do you expect whining to give these kind of results?
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There were 2 months of 5.0, and if 5.2 releases as suggested, then there were 3 months of 5.1.

That means the 5.0 raids would have been out for 5 months.

Sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    unlike you not every1 has been able to kill everything they wanted to
    And what exactly is going to stop you from killing everything you want in T14 if 5.2 is released in 2 weeks?

There's always going to be somebody who's sort of on the edge of clearing things who would totally have it done if they only had one more month, and it's totally unfair to cut them off, but everybody after them totally should've just manned up and done it quicker.

You have to draw the line somewhere. Some guy in that Blizzard thread said there should be two weeks per boss, but also considers this to be a 32-boss tier (normal and heroic). Yeahhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottsdaleHokie View Post
    And what exactly is going to stop you from killing everything you want in T14 if 5.2 is released in 2 weeks?
    There is no time to post on the forums about how little time we were given and not enough notice, and posting my little pony fan fiction while trying to kill bosses.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    UPDATE:Blizzard Confirms QQ'ers have won. 5.2 will be Released at end of March.

....Do you expect whining to give these kind of results?
    Yes. I'd rather them wait, and have it 100% ready and start work on the next patch, then have it to early and the next patch come later than usual.

People have to have something to whine about, and since they can't whine that "boo, Blizz will definately wait till end of march to bump up their sub numbers" they have to find something else. Meh. No matter what, people will whine.

Deleted
    I love that it comes out so early but I'm not ready for it yet xD
    GRATS to blizz if they pull it off though and I'm looking forward to it anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthoof View Post
    Those People can't be seroius. Why are there already people complaining about the release of 5.2 in two weeks? The people used to cry about no content the last expansions... I just don't get it. What's wrong with them?
    Was anyone missing content to do that will be fixed in patch 5.2 beside the 100 guilds that cleared?

I can't think of one person in a hurry to get a new daily hub.