Page 44 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    How am i making excuses for something i have NEVER done?

No i am saying some men may very well lack that capacity pasta certain point. It;s not a fun OR good thought but don;t run from things that are bad you need to face them. And this is one such thing.
    I don't believe for one moment that any men lack that capacity. The may lack the desire to control themselves, but I cannot believe that there are any men incapable of controlling themselves to that extent.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Imagine a train leaving the station. At some point it reaches a point where it cannot hit the breaks and stop inside the station again.
    Sure, if a car drives onto the tracks, you hit the brakes and hope you can stop. And then you back up off the wreck ASAP, if you hit them

You don't keep backing up and then ramming into them again until you clear the tracks and go on with the journey. If you're mid-thrust when she says "no", okay, maybe you can't totally stop right that second. If you're not reversing and getting out of there ASAP, though, you're a rapist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    If it's happening in other countries, I can't comment on the reasons why. I can, however, point out how the war on men (which is still going on) is creating this environment where men are always wrong and suspect.
    There's no "War on Men" whatsoever. I have no idea what it would even entail. So I'm assuming most non-American posters can't be affected by it, so your point is moot.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

If it makes the ladies more comfortable who are we to judge?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I don't care if you have to walk home with a hard dick. You take it out of the person saying "NO" and you go on your merry way.
    It's simply not the inconvenience of having a hard-on on the walk home. While properly randy you aren't exactly the most intellectually capable being on earth. To think yourself out of having sex when just a moment ago you were having sex is extremely difficult as a man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jevlin View Post
    it's simply not the inconvenience of having a hard-on on the walk home. While properly randy you aren't exactly the most intellectually capable being on earth.
    hahahahahahahahahaha
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Do you own a penis? One does not simply turn it off on a dime when properly worked up. I'm not saying it can't be done. But it does require some serious penis mastery and expertise to calm yourself down once a women or man(if that's your thing) has worked it up.
    No, it doesn't take any "penis mastery". All it takes is "masturbation". Most boys figure that stuff out on their own during early puberty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Do you own a penis? One does not simply turn it off on a dime when properly worked up. I'm not saying it can't be done. But it does require some serious penis mastery and expertise to calm yourself down once a women or man(if that's your thing) has worked it up. Testosterone is not to be played around with. Men's sexdrive works way different than females. Never in the history of humans has a man gotten an erection and then mid act lost the will to use that erection, never happened, unless it's instrument failure.
    It takes penis mastery to make it sit back down, maybe, but you can always walk away. I've gotten plenty of erections in my time that didn't result in an orgasm. I've made out with plenty of girls that got me seriously hot and bothered who weren't ready to take it further yet, and with some degree of nasty physical pain, I was able to go home. The idea that you can get turned on by a woman and be unable to stop yourself from having sex with her is absolute nonsense.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seta-san View Post
    actually it's the fault of neoteny. It's all the child like features that girls have that drives men to want to help them when they look like they are victims.

women actually carry much of their power in their child-like features and victim status.
    Which again employs a male biological need to protect/watch over. Which is sadly being ignored/criminalized in modern times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sexism.

Yes women can be sexist too! *GASP*

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    There's no "War on Men" whatsoever. I have no idea what it would even entail. So I'm assuming most non-American posters can't be affected by it, so your point is moot.
    The War on Men has been going on since the 90's in the US.

Case and point: a man who finds a lost child and takes them by the hand around the store is immediately considered a pedo trying to kidnap the kid. A woman who does the same thing doesn't get a second look.

Men are guilty until proven innocent when it pertains to anything that has to do with sexual relationships or children.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    like, are we talking "stop, i have to answer the phone/door" or "stop i don't want to have sex with you in 5 minutes, an hour, a few days, a week from now, or ever" "STOP"?

because i think there is a very important difference between letting the pizza get cold and beating someone into submission

As in you're basically doing the deed already and she says stop. MOST men can turn it off or so i'd hope but not all.

Penis mastery...

Liam Neeson: "To conquer the penis, you must become the penis!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Sounds like you have an incredible case of being bitter about being put in the "friend zone" if it exists...
    Not really it was for the best. They had some issues that looking abck i'm better off not dealing with. Things will probably work out in the end. I just don't see things the same as you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Penis mastery...

Liam Neeson: "To conquer the penis, you must become the penis!"

Foreplay and flirting are powerful agents. You must become more then a boyfriend/girlfriend in the mind of your opponent.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osyrus View Post
    Because they are not woman. They are a girl stuck in a womans body.

Plus. If they overlook you- they might not be that into you. We will go out of our way if we like you. Move on it also means they probably are not right for you, if they can not accept you in all your colors- no good.

LOL i can agree with alot of this. And how i view about accepting all of your partner.

As in you're basically doing the deed already and she says stop. MOST men can turn it off or so i'd hope but not all.
    they dont have to "turn it off", just pull out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really it was for the best. They had some issues that looking abck i'm better off not dealing with. Things will probably work out in the end. I just don't see things the same as you.
    Yeah, you see things from the other side of a chloroform bottle. ALL humans, including men, have the ability to consciously weigh their actions in their mind, even mid-coitus.

10+ Year Old Account
    False. All men can turn it off. Some men don't care to, because getting off is more important to them than "what some chick says". Those men are rapists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    No, it doesn't take any "penis mastery". All it takes is "masturbation". Most boys figure that stuff out on their own during early puberty.
    Do you just jerk of on the spot when you get turned down? I'm pretty sure that's sexual harassment of some sort. *No, I don't want to anymore.- Ok, i'll just jerk off right here then and I'll head home*.

Masturbation is probably not the right action to take whilst in the same room as the person that just told you they didn't want to have sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    It takes penis mastery to make it sit back down, maybe, but you can always walk away. I've gotten plenty of erections in my time that didn't result in an orgasm. I've made out with plenty of girls that got me seriously hot and bothered who weren't ready to take it further yet, and with some degree of nasty physical pain, I was able to go home. The idea that you can get turned on by a woman and be unable to stop yourself from having sex with her is absolute nonsense.
    I'm thinking more of the impact that loads and loads of testosterone has on the human mind. Many ignorant women believe that mens sexdrive sits purely in his dick. While in reality there are loads of hormones in play that seriously affect rational thinking.
    Last edited by mmoc098be2d235; 2013-02-11 at 10:36 PM.