Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I meant that the image looks more like a Clooney with stubble than a clean-shaven or morning-after Bond, either Brosnan's or Craig's imagery.
    It does look more like a Clooney, state your business more clearly so I don't have to argue with ya.

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 12:53 AM ----------

Is that because of a low Rammus selection percentage, or you don't see Ninjas? :3
    Why not both?
    P.S. I don't even own Rammus, so weak lolololz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Because one is a really bad joke
    Doesn´t stop anyone here from posting it.

Confirmed on saints stream.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Because one is a really bad joke
    How do you know it's a joke? Have you ever seen a ninja? See? Argument broken.

bad sale ... i have them all

ive been waiting for full metal jayce sale... should i get jayce bond or full metal lol

Will be missed ~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    bad sale ... i have them all

ive been waiting for full metal jayce sale... should i get jayce bond or full metal lol
    FMJ was on sale a couple of months ago I believe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Doesn´t stop anyone here from posting it.

Confirmed on saints stream.
    Dyrus in prison/happy birthday Dyrus

omg 2 shens

Scarra dead rip

Was fun playing with you guys but I can't handle playing anymore. 9 games in a row in ranked I've either had a troll or someone incredibly bad. The communication barrier has become unbearable. As of last logging out, I'm Bronze V with 27 LP, every single game I've been going positive until someone decides that's not how things should be down 'ere.

Before the mods infract me for this post, it's not a vent/rage post, it's just to say I've had fun playing with you all and hope you have more success than I have.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Wao, Zed on sale already? I was expecting him in a month or something considering Elise was up a little ago. Will definitely buy.

Also sorry Thalli for stealing your news-guy spot. I was a bit too excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    FMJ was on sale a couple of months ago I believe.
    According to lolking and those "skin never been on sale yet" lists, it's never been on sale.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Wao, Zed on sale already? I was expecting him in a month or something considering Elise was up a little ago. Will definitely buy.

Also sorry Thalli for stealing your news-guy spot. I was a bit too excited!

According to lolking and those "skin never been on sale yet" lists, it's never been on sale.
    Ah, crap, of course, I was thinking my friend bought it around Christmas, but I guess he must've just gotten it as a present instead of on sale.

Deleted
    Man, I rediscovered Vlad recently and I'm so happy with him. Get pulled by Blitzcrank? REQWEQZhonyaEQ while my team engages, laugh out loud for bonus. ^.^

St.Vicious going Garen jungle. This is going to be so much fun

I saw in draft someone play Garen jungle, netherless he failed hard lol.

Why were you banned Rampart? i didn't read a couple pages.
    Last edited by Durmindo; 2013-02-12 at 03:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    I saw in draft someone play Garen jungle, netherless he failed hard lol.
    I've had to Jungle as Nasus before. Took four recalls and multiple small packs before I could take blue or red.

EDIT: Zomg, Fiora's loads of fun.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Lol. that shoud've been loads of fun, 40s recalling + travel time

3 ranked wins in a row....should i keep going or stop.......them ranked games are just like gambling irl :P
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    3 ranked wins in a row....should i keep going or stop.......them ranked games are just like gambling irl :P
    you can't really go down with the new ranking system, so just keep on playing if you're having fun.

the problem we had before was the constant pressure of not dropping in elo. while you can still technically drop in elo to the point of absurdity you won't really have that number in front of you anymore.
    Last edited by mmoc63f6c1cc20; 2013-02-12 at 07:04 AM.

Deleted
    You can drop a Division if you lose (3 times in a row?).

Had 2 jungle Diana games. I love her, and she is a strong mid pick after the re-adjustments. But she seems to have taken a pretty significant hit in her jungle. Before, you could build almost full GP10 and "work". Now, you really need to get some AP to clear camps with any decent speed. I start Machete+5, tried starting Q but I think starting W is better still.
    Wolves > Blue > Wraiths > Golems > Red > gank (not a strong lvl2 ganker) -> get Spirit Stone and some extra pots. Now you'll notice how slow you are in the jungle

After that, I tend to build for Rylais if I get some good money. You need the tanky to jump right in. I'm just never sure what to build Spirit Stone into, mostly the tenacity fist, but I've been contemplating getting the Spell Vamp version earlier on. Though, with shield you won't need the sustain...
    Also, you drain mana like a crazy person.

I don't know, she doesn't feel strong enough to warrant a jungle position anymore. I did go 2/2/14 one game, but 4/5/7 the other.
    But that was due to Thresh. Screw that ridiculous pull.

*bought Kha'zix. He feels weak before you can evolve your leap. But once you get that, daymn, dat burst.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love Jarvan...I can't help but repeat this. He is so much fun! Finally got him in aram. I don't think I've ever played a champion that made me giggle so much. Except maybe Leblanc.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Well if you're not older, and not younger, then what?
    I consider myself older than people my age due to people being immature, yet I consider myself not so old because many times, I am disappoint of the elders being grump.
    In a way, I am all.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Mah boi, referencing old Zelda stuff is what all true warriors strife for!
    Strive, mah boi! STRIVE!
    Hmm, I wonder what's for dinner... I hope they made lots-a SPAGHETTI!

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Bought Kha'zix. He feels weak before you can evolve your leap. But once you get that, daymn, dat burst.
    Try him mid. You won't regret it; he is boss. He's kinda too fragile for the jungle, not to mention you can just turn around and beat his ass if he tries to gank you with anything less than full health.

I've had to Jungle as Nasus before. Took four recalls and multiple small packs before I could take blue or red.
    I know I shouldn't react...you are doing it wrong! There are enough games with a jungle nasus out there