Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr4vitas View Post
    These little bastards were terrorizing a farm near where I live, they had eaten 4 new born calf's (as soon as the calf hits the ground they start tearing into it, they eat the placenta first). The farmer finally called me to put a stop to the killing of his live stock. I gladly obliged to save the lives of the cute little calfy's!!

And in Europe, you'd probably have the cops knocking on your door with a picture like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Well this doesn't make me any less happy about this situation! I dont want my dog in danger and i cant even touch the wolf to make it fuck off, because it would be illegal to harm it in any way!
    I highly doubt anybody would do shit if you had to harm the wolf in order to defend yourself.

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Wolves- Plural. A lone wolf wouldn't dare unless it's rabid.
    Woops. Here you go:

http://www.aws.vcn.com/wolf_attacks_on_humans.html

There's at least a couple lone wolf attacks here.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelayah View Post
    And in Europe, you'd probably have the cops knocking on your door with a picture like that.
    Good thing we can do it here. We need to protect our assets.

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh so the wolf is already dead? Well, that's a shame. Not for the OP I guess, you don't have anything to worry about.

Still, it's good to see the wolf population is still recovering/spreading.

From norway here and we get wolf sighting every week lols.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you're fine. It's an animal, not a monster. It's not going to break into your house and eat you and your dog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    I think you're fine. It's an animal, not a monster. It's not going to break into your house and eat you and your dog.
    unless its a werewolf.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

the article linked in the article linked said it looked like the thing starved, bad way to go.
    Proud member of the zero infraction club (lets see how long this can last =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Wolves don't see people as food unless they are starving. Now a mountain lion that's a man eater pro tip don't poke around in caves they don't like that.

serious question. im american and people arent afraid of wolves here. is there a reason OP sounds so scared of a single wolf?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Good thing we can do it here. We need to protect our assets.
    I didn't realize you needed to defend yourself from 10+ dogs. Then line them up in a row. Then pose for a picture. Then upload the picture to the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    I didn't realize you needed to defend yourself from 10+ dogs. Then line them up in a row. Then pose for a picture. Then upload the picture to the internet.
    didnt realize you kept wolves as pets. if wolves become a problem and are interfering with peoples livestock they need to be stopped.

also i said this once but ill say it again the op might have a phobia of wolves. its possible.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Static Transit View Post
    Woops. Here you go:

http://www.aws.vcn.com/wolf_attacks_on_humans.html

There's at least a couple lone wolf attacks here.
    Alright then. But it's highly unlikely compared to the likelihood of being attacked by a pack and not a loner.
    Most of the cases in that document is attacks on children and young women. The one with the railway guy is quite curious though. Crazy wolf is crazy ^^

Quote Originally Posted by undethknight View Post
    serious question. im american and people arent afraid of wolves here. is there a reason OP sounds so scared of a single wolf?
    his country doesnt have much in the way of large wildlife.

Deleted
    I guess I'll wade in with the obligatory "Winter is coming".

snap his arm in half? wolves are like 70 pounds max. an adult human should be able to kill a single wolf with his bare hands pretty easily

Just carry a sword with you. If I can chase off a black bear with one, you can chase off a wolf! You really don't need anything honestly...animals really do shy away from us humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Epic View Post
    Just carry a sword with you. If I can chase off a black bear with one, you can chase off a wolf! You really don't need anything honestly...animals really do shy away from us humans.
    personally i'd go with a greatsword of bearchopping+4 or possibly a poleaxe of bearslaying +4 want to keep that bear far away as possible. maybe even a crossbow+5.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Never know. Foxes have been reported on the news for doing just that. Ate a month old baby's finger not long ago.