Page 41 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Damn. I hoped they were real, but I didn't see anything about it when I went to seribii, which made me question the authenticity of the picture. Which makes me sad, because that bird really did look pretty cool.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

I'm fine with these two being fake, the larva is literally making a °3° face, which looks absolutely silly. The bird is okay, but it looks like it has a hoodie on, which kinda puts me off.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    I'm fine with these two being fake, the larva is literally making a °3° face, which looks absolutely silly. The bird is okay, but it looks like it has a hoodie on, which kinda puts me off.
    I'm also fine with it. I want a more regal look for a bird pokemon. the bug one was okay tho.

NEW EVEELUTION GUYS @_@
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

wtf is that?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    well the wii u does have a pokemon game.. its been leaked on the eshop. pokemon rumble U

http://www.officialnintendomagazine....2013-in-japan/
    Last edited by mmoccc0b2dd691; 2013-02-12 at 05:06 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It bothers me that it looks so similar to Victini.

Don't tell me they made a miltank 0.2 with Eevee evoulotion hehe. Wondor what it can do then...Bulky Speciel defense waller or maybe it can be some support guy?

(Miltank the cow pokemon). Can't think off a better one to compare it to right now. Will it maybe not be only normal typing, but physic/normal typing? Proboaly.

Looks wierd anyway...way to cute hehe.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    physic/normal typing? Proboaly.
    That's not how eeveelutions work, I would know.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

15+ Year Old Account
    Too bad that bird pokemon is fake. I´d love a poison/flying bird type *gasps*

Ah well, atleast we get a lame eeveelution...

Deleted
    I would remove the ribbons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    I'm also fine with it. I want a more regal look for a bird pokemon. the bug one was okay tho.
    I actually want a Normal/Flying Bird that isn't completely retarded (Staravia is the only Bird that's somewhat useful). Most Normal/Flying have crappy stats or movepools that don't match the stats (low sp. atk compared to atk and mostly sp. atk moves).

The new Eeveelution is (according to Serebii) called Ninfia, which would mean it's the first Eeveelution that doesn't end in -eon. Curious to see how it'll work out. I can't help but think it'll be a direct evolution of Eevee, which would then Evolve in different types aswell, but that'd be silly/stupid.
    Also, the move it uses looks like a Fighting type. I guess that's a posibility, but he/she doesn't look like one.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    I actually want a Normal/Flying Bird that isn't completely retarded (Staravia is the only Bird that's somewhat useful). Most Normal/Flying have crappy stats or movepools that don't match the stats (low sp. atk compared to atk and mostly sp. atk moves).

The new Eeveelution is (according to Serebii) called Ninfia, which would mean it's the first Eeveelution that doesn't end in -eon. Curious to see how it'll work out. I can't help but think it'll be a direct evolution of Eevee, which would then Evolve in different types aswell, but that'd be silly/stupid.
    Ninfia is probably the japanese name it will probably have an -eon name once it gets an english translation.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Ninfia is probably the japanese name it will probably have an -eon name once it gets an english translation.
    True that. I just looked it up, and Leafeon and Glaceon are called Leafia and Glacia in Japanese. Jolteon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Flareon and Umbreon have lame names in Japanese :P

Its probably normal type, or some new type to the new game possibly.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Its probably normal type, or some new type to the new game possibly.
    I was talking to my brother about it earlier and i suggested it could (possibly) by a Light type. If this is the case a lot of previous Pokemon, namely Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss could be Light type aswell. As i said, I guess we'll have to wait for more details.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Jolteon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Flareon and Umbreon have lame names in Japanese :P
    Thunders, Showers, Booster, Eifi and Burakki. Espeon and Umbreon aren't really that bad, but the 1st gen eeveelutions...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Thunders, Showers, Booster, Eifi and Burakki. Espeon and Umbreon aren't really that bad, but the 1st gen eeveelutions...
    Eifi sounds decent, Burakki sounds weird

Here is the new eevelution

I don't think the new eevelution is a new "light type". I really can't see it being a flying type (the ribbons are from the bow people).

I think it's gender evolution. That's the female and the male is tba. Both normal types