10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    Snip
    I would have said I saw this, but that would be a bold faced lie. Welcome back (sorta) dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Someone just tried to tell me that the spycicle is the best spy knife.

Holy fucking shit are people really this retarded.
    There is no "best knife." It depends entirely on how you play your spy and what other weapons you're using it with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    I would have said I saw this, but that would be a bold faced lie. Welcome back (sorta) dude.
    Heh. Thanks. I'm not going to be the same person, I'm going to be a lot more cheery, a lot less depressed, I'll try to complain less, etc etc. I just like this new persona of mine, it's . . . something I'll say.

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 09:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Lets just say that when my mind goes into zero emotion mode i play this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDQ7hXMLxGc or similar music and just sit and dream of my alien armies marching and killing everyone.

My depression thats been lasting 5 years did strange things to my overly bored mind.
    "And what do you see? The burning agonization of hundreds of past lives all wishing to break free from the grasp of the current life that is in control but the flames just keep them held back while on only the strongest is able to withstand the flames for a period of time before even it collapses and another takes its place?"

"No. Not logic at all. Only fire. Lots, and lots, of fire. Currently as we speak the flames of my soul are creeping into the meadow of the other's. Corrupting it, burning it, making it suffer. Soon, only the flames of hatred and anger will be left. At the same time though, it's illuminating the darkness of Aryd's soul. Making it turn from darkness to light, thus cleansing it. Corrupting one, cleansing another."

"You got a point there. I think the activity of my imagination has something to do with the thousands of burning lost lives trapped within one universal vessel that could potentially span beyond space and time its self, leaving only suffering in its wake. The flames of hatred consume all, and my soul is just the beginning to the manifestation that is the fires of the Armageddon."

These messages occurred in a conversation with i think aryd in this thread a few months ago. Yeah, that's how I view my soul! :3

15+ Year Old Account
    So glaceon did ya ever do any of the entralink stuff in B/W 2?

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Yup! I'm never leaving though, so don't plan on it
    Sounds good. Though in a couple of years I myself intend to vanish from the internet entirely for a while.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    So glaceon did ya ever do any of the entralink stuff in B/W 2?
    No I never have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Sounds good. Though in a couple of years I myself intend to vanish from the internet entirely for a while.
    I don't think I could ever vanish entirely, unless I decide to study my religion more heavily than I do (buddhism if you're curious)

time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony
    Good night golden! Sleep well!

I don't get to watch this regularly. I'm missing it so much!

15+ Year Old Account
    No I never have.

I don't think I could ever vanish entirely, unless I decide to study my religion more heavily than I do (buddhism if you're curious)
    hehe its actually kinda neat.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    There is no "best knife." It depends entirely on how you play your spy and what other weapons you're using it with.
    Big Earner: Utter shit weapon. Less health, adds to cloak battery on backstab? Come on, that's shit.
    Spycicle: Also garbage weapon. Getting even touched by fire causes your character (regardless of whether you're invisible or disguised) shout out fire followed by a large hissing sound, TWO seconds of fire invulnerability and fifteen seconds of having absolutely no knife. Unless you're a god with your revolver, you're essentially one of the most useless spies ever.
    YER: No disguise. You have to be good for this weapon to even partially be useful and even then it's only good for practicing actually getting in and out of stabs.
    Conniver's Kunai: Less health. You get health on a backstab, except it's entirely overheal and wears off. So it's only good if you manage to get a hit while trying to escape. Also caps at 185.

As you can see, all of the negatives all across the board heavily outweigh the positives. Stock/Sharp Dresser/Black Rose are the only knives actually worth using.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Frey is going AFK for a bit.

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    "And what do you see? The burning agonization of hundreds of past lives all wishing to break free from the grasp of the current life that is in control but the flames just keep them held back while on only the strongest is able to withstand the flames for a period of time before even it collapses and another takes its place?"

"No. Not logic at all. Only fire. Lots, and lots, of fire. Currently as we speak the flames of my soul are creeping into the meadow of the other's. Corrupting it, burning it, making it suffer. Soon, only the flames of hatred and anger will be left. At the same time though, it's illuminating the darkness of Aryd's soul. Making it turn from darkness to light, thus cleansing it. Corrupting one, cleansing another."

"You got a point there. I think the activity of my imagination has something to do with the thousands of burning lost lives trapped within one universal vessel that could potentially span beyond space and time its self, leaving only suffering in its wake. The flames of hatred consume all, and my soul is just the beginning to the manifestation that is the fires of the Armageddon."

These messages occurred in a conversation with i think aryd in this thread a few months ago. Yeah, that's how I view my soul! :3
    I view my soul as a alien being i crashlanded on earth 65 million years ago togheter with 50000 others (yes we killed the dinosaurs with the crash) our souls where transfered into the human bodies for safe keeping as the vessle was to damaged to ressurect the crew and once the human race evolved to a point where we can repair our crashed ship our memories will return and we can repair the ship and then conquer earth and then the universe.

That is what my mind made up a long time ago i tried writing a book about it failed horribly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    hehe its actually kinda neat.
    I don't really know what it is XD

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 10:00 PM ----------

I view my soul as a alien being i crashlanded on earth 65 million years ago togheter with 50000 others (yes we killed the dinosaurs with the crash) our souls where transfered into the human bodies for safe keeping as the vessle was to damaged to ressurect the crew and once the human race evolved to a point where we can repair our crashed ship our memories will return and we can repair the ship and then conquer earth and then the universe.

That is what my mind made up a long time ago i tried writing a book about it failed horribly
    Lol. Well alright then! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Big Earner: Utter shit weapon. Less health, adds to cloak battery on backstab? Come on, that's shit.
    Spycicle: Also garbage weapon. Getting even touched by fire causes your character (regardless of whether you're invisible or disguised) shout out fire followed by a large hissing sound, TWO seconds of fire invulnerability and fifteen seconds of having absolutely no knife. Unless you're a god with your revolver, you're essentially one of the most useless spies ever.
    YER: No disguise. You have to be good for this weapon to even partially be useful and even then it's only good for practicing actually getting in and out of stabs.
    Conniver's Kunai: Less health. You get health on a backstab, except it's entirely overheal and wears off. So it's only good if you manage to get a hit while trying to escape. Also caps at 185.

As you can see, all of the negatives all across the board heavily outweigh the positives. Stock/Sharp Dresser/Black Rose are the only knives actually worth using.
    The spies that I see using spycicle combo it with silent stealth and dead ringer. They do a fine job with it. The fire protection from the spycicle plus the deadringer give them their escape.

Eternal Reward combos with dead ringer and works great when going after engineer building nests.

Big earner can be a lot of fun targeting heavies and others in combat, again usually combined with dead ringer.

They're not completely useless. They are for particular play styles.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I don't understand. I remember pretty clearly losing my first two games when entering my new LoL division, and then winning a shit ton and going to like 80 points in my league, close to promotion.
    And now, 2 days later without playing, I'm back to 0, and I even have the "Hot Streak" thingie while at 0 points. dafuq ._.
    It's because, because of because

You do realize this is Scientology, except the souls of the aliens are the cause of all bad emotion, rather than our souls, right?

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Im bored cant figure out what to do kinda down after the whole Aliens colonial marines fiasco to.
    Everyone thinks im crazy for being bored with the amount of games i have on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/Vayjir/ its not that many..

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    You do realize this is Scientology, except the souls of the aliens are the cause of all bad emotion, rather than our souls, right?
    Yes figured out that long after my mind made it up and face hoofed myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im bored cant figure out what to do kinda down after the whole Aliens colonial marines fiasco to.
    Everyone thinks im crazy for being bored with the amount of games i have on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/Vayjir/ its not that many..
    Oh cool, just when I was looking for people to readd to steam, you just SO HAPPEN to linked your profile thingy :3 Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    No I never have.

Yeah. Plenty of buddhist temples to vanish to if you want to.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin