Page 1 of 2
LastLast

5.2 NOT Being Released February 26th

Source: https://twitter.com/ErrorBen/status/301476042957287424

Seeing as the PvP season ending was NOT announced, can we assume that they will not hit their their date of the 26th?

Deleted
    Oh boy I sure hope so. I'm still busy collecting my second PvP set and upgrading it seeing as how it's going to be better than the set you get for honor once 5.2 hits and unless we get a few weeks more I wont be able to upgrade all the epic pieces in time. They really should allow for a higher point cap instead of scaling it down as you get a higher rating. :|

Deleted
    Adding it here then;

If you’ve already made plans and sank your Valor, don’t fret! As of this announcement, and even if you have 0 Valor currently, you still have enough time to cap out at 3000 Valor before patch 5.2 goes live. (It’s math!)
    That is not possible before 26th. Therefore they won't launch 5.2 until March.

It'll be released Feb 26th.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    Adding it here then;

That is not possible before 26th. Therefore they won't launch 5.2 until March.
    Yeah, that essentially confirms that we won't see the patch before the first week of march.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Yeah, that essentially confirms that we won't see the patch before the first week of march.
    Whew. Thank god. With that extra week I'll be able to down all the T14 hardmodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    It'll be released Feb 26th.
    3k means they pushed it back 1 week. so first week in march

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    3k means they pushed it back 1 week. so first week in march
    What they meant was, assuming you didn't spend any valor from last week, you would be able to cap this week, and then the next. Putting it at 3k.

What they meant was, assuming you didn't spend any valor from last week, you would be able to cap this week, and then the next. Putting it at 3k.
    Not sure whether I am misunderstanding your post or you have it wrong, but I will clarify:

If you have 0 Valor Points today, you still have time to cap Valor at 3000 before 5.2 releases. That means there are at least 3 weeks until 5.2.

As of this announcement, and even if you have 0 Valor currently, you still have enough time to cap out at 3000 Valor before patch 5.2 goes live.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...11142?page=1#1

Well it looks like I'll have to wait even longer to start playing again.

Gives me more time to beat my head on amber-shaper!

yes, its not 26th anymore, its march 5th.

If that, I mean their "target" moved by a week within a day so finding it more than possible it'll slide later again.

Haha yes! Love it. More weeks to prepare. Thanks Blizz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Fine by me.
    I just started playing again after a break starting in November last year.

Still have plenty I need to catch up on before 5.2 hits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh well, more time to get upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerdus View Post
    Not sure whether I am misunderstanding your post or you have it wrong, but I will clarify:

If you have 0 Valor Points today, you still have time to cap Valor at 3000 before 5.2 releases. That means there are at least 3 weeks until 5.2.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...11142?page=1#1
    Yeah, so it'll be released on Feb 26th. Cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooooooh. One week. About the only thing a week is going to do is let ppl get 1000 more VP. Hardly anything to get excited about.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Yeah, so it'll be released on Feb 26th. Cool.
    What are you on about ? That blog was released today ... 1k valor for this week ending 18th, +1k valor for week ending 25th = no chance to cap 3k before 26th.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Ooooooh. One week. About the only thing a week is going to do is let ppl get 1000 more VP. Hardly anything to get excited about.
    well in our guilds case most likely more heroic kills since we are still progressing.

Casual 2x4hours/week guild
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup