Page 8 of 254 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Just about any boss where a target won't target melee, arcane explosions on feng, tornadoes on blade lord, wind traps on wind lord, dissonance field+debuff on shek'zeer and things like that.

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 03:20 PM ----------

Anyone taken a look at the tier 15 itemization?

Fire-Charm Vestments

There's 2887 haste total on the heroic set and nearly every off set has spirit/crit itemization.
    Last edited by mmoc3f252392be; 2013-02-10 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    Just about any boss where a target won't target melee, arcane explosions on feng, tornadoes on blade lord, wind traps on wind lord, dissonance field+debuff on shek'zeer and things like that.

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 03:20 PM ----------

Anyone taken a look at the tier 15 itemization?

Fire-Charm Vestments

There's 2887 haste total on the heroic set and nearly every off set has spirit/crit itemization.
    Indeed, monks of all specs are considered melee, no matter what they're doing.

And that's a pretty good stat spread. Slight reforging to get to 11 RM ticks, but that's no problem.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nukethetuna View Post
    I have a question about the "we are considered as melee for default raid mechanics" part, though. Can anyone elaborate on that and give examples in Tier 14 where it would make a significant difference?
    Just like mdps, we cannot get targeted by the following:
    Fengs arcane resonance
    Spirit kings pin arrow
    Blade Lords wind step and tornado
    Wind Lord wind bomb
    Empress Dissonance field, AoE debuff and the periodic raid damage of her scream
    Tsulong Terrorize Nightmare

I'm sure I'm missing some in there.
    Last edited by Shinchib; 2013-02-11 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinchib View Post
    Just like mdps, we cannot get targeted by the following:
    Fengs arcane resonance
    Spirit kings pin arrow
    Blade Lords wind step and tornado
    Wind Lord wind bomb
    Empress Dissonance field, AoE debuff and the periodic raid damage of her scream
    Tsulong Terrorize

I'm sure I'm missing some in there.
    Not sure where you go the idea we can't get hit by Terrorize, because I, the other healers, and all the DPS get hit by that all the time. That is, if I'm getting the ability right - that is the dispellable heavy damage DoT that gets applied on Tsulong and individual raid members during day phase, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyo View Post
    Not sure where you go the idea we can't get hit by Terrorize, because I, the other healers, and all the DPS get hit by that all the time. That is, if I'm getting the ability right - that is the dispellable heavy damage DoT that gets applied on Tsulong and individual raid members during day phase, yes?
    Yeah, Tsulong's Terrorize should not be on that list. ;P

Perhaps he meant Tsulong's Nightmare, in which case you can only be targeted if you're standing at a ranged position from the boss.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oops, I did mean Nightmare.

Went back and edited.

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    New fist spell power!
    /items/96414-amun-thoth-suls-spiritrending-talons
    Created an account just for this:
    Did I miss something. 10k SP in each hand?
    "One Hand" - I don't see "Unique Equipped"....

Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaBear View Post
    Created an account just for this:
    Did I miss something. 10k SP in each hand?
    "One Hand" - I don't see "Unique Equipped"....
    Monk healers cant DW

Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    Monk healers cant DW
    Ah, Thanks! Well that makes sense then. Can't wait.

Deleted
    LOL MOAR NERFS
    Jab now costs 4.5% (was 4%) of base mana to use.

Deleted
    "Still iterating on numbers. Gotta make Jab-Jab-Uplift not the only way to heal."

Ghostcrawler's twitter.

13500*2 = 27000 with a 3000 mana return from mana tea so 24000 + 3 globals for an uplift.

18000 for a glyphed uplift.

Gg.

So if he doesn't want jab-jab uplift the way to heal... then what exactly does he want us to do by nerfing jab?

Deleted
    Glyph uplift and alienate our single target healing entirely, clearly.

I think they really need to do a detailed explanation of how they want Monks to work in there own vision. Because im not getting it. He doesnt want us to only use jab-jab-uplift but how else can we heal at this point?
    there is a cd on our lvl 30 talents so we cannot use that aside from bursts, we cannot afford to use Surging Mist cause its mana cost is to high, EM is nice for Tank healing but otherwise limited since it will get sniped by any other healer before it actualy heals someone for more then 1-2 ticks.

What other heal do we have? Im seriously curious as to what they want us to be doing.

Deleted
    Glyphed uplift now costs less then jab jab uplift GG BLIZZARD LOL

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    What do you guys think about attempting to hit the 3rd RnM breakpoint next tier (Talking about the 6145 out of Serpent Stance one)?
    Do you think it will be worth dropping crit, and to a lesser extent mastery for it? Our tier set has a large amount of haste, and a lot of the off-pieces have crit instead. If we end up using the 4p, we could possibly be close enough just based on what drops to reach it through a small amount of reforging.
    Opinions?

"Still iterating on numbers. Gotta make Jab-Jab-Uplift not the only way to heal."

Ghostcrawler's twitter.

13500*2 = 27000 with a 3000 mana return from mana tea so 24000 + 3 globals for an uplift.

18000 for a glyphed uplift.

Gg.
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Glyphed uplift now costs less then jab jab uplift GG BLIZZARD LOL
    13500*2 = 27000 with a 12000/2 mana return from mana tea + 0.25 probability of an additional mana tea (25% crit) so 19500 mana + 3 globals for an uplift.

19,800 for a glyphed uplift.

gg indeed...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zonde View Post
    13500*2 = 27000 with a 12000/2 mana return from mana tea + 0.25 probability of an additional mana tea (25% crit) so 19500 mana + 3 globals for an uplift.

19,800 for a glyphed uplift.

gg indeed...
    Brain fart with 3000, where are you getting 19800 for glyphed though it's only 6% of base mana?

Brain fart with 3000, where are you getting 19800 for glyphed though it's only 6% of base mana?
    Check the guide, check in game ;p

The tooltip from wowdb isn't updated