Poll: Should Garrosh Kill Thrall?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    He blew up theramore in the same manner he executed one his generals for in stone talon... Not only that enslaving molten giants, magnataur and other creatures to do his bidding in his war against the alliance. HE did bring in the blackrock orcs who mostly seem to love his view of orc domination.
    Kosak tweeted that Theramoore was 'different' because it wasn't a civilian target. /shrug
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Kosak tweeted that Theramoore was 'different' because it wasn't a civilian target. /shrug
    Oh don't get me wrong I agree thera was a legit target. Just the means he used were the exact same as someone he had "dismissed". Although if a developer did state that its fair enough. Still someone who enslaves races of the horde and effectively uses them as cannon fodder hes not exactly a good guy.

Oh don't get me wrong I agree thera was a legit target. Just the means he used were the exact same as someone he had "dismissed". Although if a developer did state that its fair enough. Still someone who enslaves races of the horde and effectively uses them as cannon fodder hes not exactly a good guy.
    Agreed, which is why he's dying.

I literally couldn't care less about what Garrosh does to the Alliance, but to the trolls and such? That's not okay, that gets him killed.
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh was evil before he got to pandaria....

He blew up theramore in the same manner he executed one his generals for in stone talon... Not only that enslaving molten giants, magnataur and other creatures to do his bidding in his war against the alliance. HE did bring in the blackrock orcs who mostly seem to love his view of orc domination.

Thrall belongs in these quests and the issues with the horde as he pretty much RESCUED AND REBUILT THE HORDE when orgrim doomhammer the previous warchief recruited him and made him his 2nd in command and promoted him to warchief upon his death.

Thrall also chose Garrosh as his successor prior to cata. This is very much Thralls problem.
    Yes, and the thing is if you actually follow the story, its obvious Thrall regrets his mistake with Garrosh and pretty much owes up to the fact it was a mistake he put faith in him. He is even now thinking of ways to save his people from Garrosh, but he can't just walk in and claim leadership like that, Garrosh has become like a cancer on the horde and so many are infected by him, Thrall has to plan his move against him carefully.

Thrall is also humble in what he knows he made a mistake, he knows what he did was a desperate decision back before the cataclysm, and now he's living with that mistake, one he is trying to rectify as of 5.1.

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing is clear: Thrall is Blizzard's favorite character, so he will never die just like that.

He is the Mary Sue of Warcraft, the green Jesus and the great savior... Go'el can not die, Azeroth needs him above everything else!!

Metzen cannot die, sorry, he's OP.

Tbh, I think the only reason why he could die is to sacrifice himself for others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if Thrall dies, it's not like Blizzard hasn't brought back dead characters before. They're already working out a way to bring back Illidan.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Stop posting here then. Stop playing warcraft (or being one of those posters who doesn't play wow anymore but just hangs around threads for creeping sake), go read game of thrones, where characters die out all though it. If you get a jolly fro seeing major characters die then find a franchise that does that for you.
    Actually not even Martin kills many of his main characters. The people whos point of view you read almost never die and if they do they often come back.