Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Anyone know about how long until 5.2 comes out? I'm thinking of playing again just was wondering about when its coming. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by expectwar View Post
    Anyone know about how long until 5.2 comes out? I'm thinking of playing again just was wondering about when its coming. Thanks!
    One Blue said End of February (2/26), but comments recently made makes it sound more likely to be 3/5.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. Quote from the post found here us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/8608452/Preparing_to_Kill_a_King-2_11_2013
    says the following:
    Of course we don’t tend to give out patch release dates ahead of time, because things can slip, but right now we’re targeting the last week of February.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    One Blue said End of February (2/26), but comments recently made makes it sound more likely to be 3/5.
    Pretty much 3/5 at the absolute earliest. Consider the following two Blue comments:

From the post about Valor today:
    "If you’ve already made plans and sank your Valor, don’t fret! As of this announcement, and even if you have 0 Valor currently, you still have enough time to cap out at 3000 Valor before patch 5.2 goes live. (It’s math!)"

Based on that math, you need at least 3 weeks, so 3/5 at the earliest. One could argue that you actually need 4 weeks since at the time it was announced, you could already be at 0, and capped for the week (though they may not have considered that.

Tweet from Bashiok today:
    "5.2 date still not confirmed, but when you see the End of Season PvP blog it's a slightly more solid two week warning."

No End of Season PvP blog yet, meaning 2/26 is pretty much out.

Damn it.... I was counting on the valor becoming justice to get boa items with... >< justice is actually really difficult to get this expac... they give out so little and don't give you a way to convert valor to justice like they did in cata. I am valor cap'd with nothing to spend it on and nothing left to upgrade... and now they are saying hey we aren't going to downgrade it... sorry... that sucks

10+ Year Old Account
    I am glad to hear that Blizzard has changed their mind about resetting VP. I can now upgrade some stuff before the Voidbinders are gone and stock up for 5.2. Also: alt love.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Kethryveris View Post
    Damn it.... I was counting on the valor becoming justice to get boa items with... >< justice is actually really difficult to get this expac... they give out so little and don't give you a way to convert valor to justice like they did in cata. I am valor cap'd with nothing to spend it on and nothing left to upgrade... and now they are saying hey we aren't going to downgrade it... sorry... that sucks
    Its ok, you are in the extreme minority. Also, in 5.2 once you're valor capped, you start earning tons of Justice instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kethryveris View Post
    I can see that.. but man, if you are an experience player who is capping vp every week.. heirlooms are such an overkill. Just get the weapon and things die so fast and leveling is extremely fast also. I have had 10 capped toons for a long time.. so haven´t leveled a new character in awhile. I was amazed at just how fast and easy it is now.