Take note of the ^ in place of -, Lysah.

.__________.
    Come on it was a joke =p

Soz. ;_____________________;

Too busy matching up all the skill gem icons for humor.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more interested in the Duelist animations. Just another hour or so until I can check.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    I'm more interested in the Duelist animations. Just another hour or so until I can check.
    My entire crew is making fun of our duelist haha we're calling him ''Mario'' xD because of his jump animations

Apparently merciless starts at 51 or something so mid 40s in act 2 sounds about right, it's where I'm at as well.

Though I don't play HC and would probably grind to level 70 before I went to act 3 ._.

Well I'm level 70 and I'm loving maps Seriously this game is fucking awesome! Might have to make it a full time job

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    My entire crew is making fun of our duelist haha we're calling him ''Mario'' xD because of his jump animations
    I'm perfectly fine with that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wilqq View Post
    I managed to kill Piety on normal on my bow marauder (thought it would be harder since I don't have that good gear) and at the moment I reached Fellshrine in act2 cruel at level 44. I'm not sure if I should farm somewhere in between because it feels like I'm going to fast through cruel while not gaining that many lvls and without new items (think I got one upgrade as a drop since stepping into cruel).

Oh I also play hc so any advice will be appreciated.
    I've just finished cruel and I think I upgraded like, two things maybe for the entire of cruel even though I spent a good few hours farming the docks, most of my gear I got in normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hey people new patch AGAIN just a minor one though for those who haven't logged in

Version 0.10.1b

You can no longer target minions on your own team.
    We've added a /dnd command which toggles "Do not Disturb" mode. When in this mode, you can't receive any whisper or other social interactions. We will be adding a similar mode which still allows you to interact with your friends soon.
    Reduced the volume of the beating sound on the Valentine's Heart weapon effect.

Obligatory advertisement: If you like this patch, please feel free to support us!

Anyway for SC people currency gouging is literally well practiced in the game quite frequently due to so many people playing and the orbs dropping on any mode hell I do it multiple times then again I do in most every game. Use this guide as a minor well thing to see what orb is worth this isn't really an official one but the community does use it quite frequently

http://www.poeex.info/

It does tend to go down from time to time so keep that in mind

http://poe.xyz.is/

Use this to search their forums It is the best tool that community has ever made to get your items asap.

Deleted
    I love the new art for gems ;D Now I just need to sort 3 tabs full of gems. Currently lvl72 hardcore, playing melee ;P
    can't wait for new patch ! more uniques and skills omg!

Love that you cant target minions now, really nice change also like the new gems.
    Do you hear the voices too?

What was amazing about the latest patch was how fast GGG got it out.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/...y_pms_any_ggg/

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/vie...285/highlight/

Path of Exile devs don't mess around.

This patch broke my necrotic aegis
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Path of Exile seems to still have plenty of viewers. It's been in the top 5 consistently all week during the evening. And top 10 during the day most of the week.

^ As of right now.

Not bad for an Nz indie dev.

Lulz at the D3 number shooting up with the new patch, I give it a week at most before people realize it still lacks depth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Lulz at the D3 number shooting up with the new patch, I give it a week at most before people realize it still lacks depth.
    I logged in and instantly went offline haha I'm thinking of ''getting'' rid of it permanently xD

I'm not sure why the emphasis on twitch.tv viewership. It's meaningless. For PoE's case it's basically held up by two people. Nugiyen and Kripparian. It's not held up by multiple people like LoL, DotA 2 or SC2. I mean Kungen was playing PoE a while back and helped it out then. However, did his 4k~ viewers stay for PoE? Maybe some but the vast majority of his viewership left with him. When Kripp was playing WoW he took his entire viewership with him and PoE was nowhere near the top 10 in the evenings. People watch streaming for the streamer and not for the game. Hell people watch Kripp make spreadsheets.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerion View Post
    I'm not sure why the emphasis on twitch.tv viewership. It's meaningless. For PoE's case it's basically held up by two people. Nugiyen and Kripparian. It's not held up by multiple people like LoL, DotA 2 or SC2. I mean Kungen was playing PoE a while back and helped it out then. However, did his 4k~ viewers stay for PoE? Maybe some but the vast majority of his viewership left with him. When Kripp was playing WoW he took his entire viewership with him and PoE was nowhere near the top 10 in the evenings. People watch streaming for the streamer and not for the game. Hell people watch Kripp make spreadsheets.
    I don't disagree but it's still interesting to compare even if the numbers lack real comparative value.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerion View Post
    I'm not sure why the emphasis on twitch.tv viewership. It's meaningless. For PoE's case it's basically held up by two people. Nugiyen and Kripparian. It's not held up by multiple people like LoL, DotA 2 or SC2.
    That is totally true. However, it does give us an interesting look at what people are willing to play/watch consistently.

Sure enough many viewers would stick around for Kripp's spreadsheet hour. But if Kripp were only streaming spreadsheet analysis 7 days a week for 10 hours- you'd likely see a lot less viewers over time.

POE stream viewers have been pretty consistent for months now.