10+ Year Old Account
    Oh a clean version of the song thx!

10+ Year Old Account
    Long MV but the MV is good and the song is great too!

This is the kinda MV I wish just for once, Super Junior would do. Maybe not a 7minute long one but something like this.

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 11:11 PM ----------

One thing though. I'm really confused by the ending. Was the first part just like someones imagination or what would have happened or is the second part an alternative, so confusing.

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 11:32 PM ----------

Whoa why did I not see this before, this song is great.

Also another fantastic MV.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-02-12 at 03:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Long MV but the MV is good and the song is great too!

[video=youtube;1zRzl1d5vNU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1zRzl1d5vNU#![video]

This is the kinda MV I wish just for once, Super Junior would do. Maybe not a 7minute long one but something like this.
    As long as there's a dance version!!1 But yeah, great song, and great choreography.

One thing though. I'm really confused by the ending. Was the first part just like someones imagination or what would have happened or is the second part an alternative, so confusing.
    I have noooo idea, but I liked the second ending more. ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I like Goodbye Days by YUI. She's a Japanese singer!

I have a couple favorites from YUI as well like Rolling Star (from Bleach), Again, and CheRRy. Never heard Goodbye Days. I'll have to listen to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since it hasn't been posted yet.. NU'EST comeback!

Personally I'm not very fond of the song, I really liked their fast-paced songs like Face and Action though. They're releasing too many slower ones (not that they're bad, it's just.. yeah).

Also, a member of B.A.P broke his ring finger and pinky and won't be able to perform live for a while, and a member of NU'EST injured his thigh one day before the first performance. Take it easy guys D:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    This is so different to most Kpop songs, but really good. Jaejoong from JYJ and formerly TVXQ. It feels almost like J Rock except Korean

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 12:33 AM ----------

That Rainbow song was great

And yea BHD, NU'ESTs first two songs were their only good ones imo. This new one is better than all the ones between Action and this but still not as good as Face or Action. But at least they aren't all Aegyo like they were in their third song! That was awful!

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 12:34 AM ----------

Getting their new album now, to late to listen to all of it right now so I'll listen to it in the morning

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 12:39 AM ----------

Omg hahahaha. Watching some of the music mondays I never saw before.

Simon from Eat your Kimchi used to be Lee His English Teacher xD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9OeI...bGDJRc&index=7

10+ Year Old Account
    This is so different to most Kpop songs, but really good. Jaejoong from JYJ and formerly TVXQ. It feels almost like J Rock except Korean
    [video=youtube;GYgTJ9D4Rgg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYgTJ9D4Rgg[video]

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 12:33 AM ----------

That Rainbow song was great

And yea BHD, NU'ESTs first two songs were their only good ones imo. This new one is better than all the ones between Action and this but still not as good as Face or Action. But at least they aren't all Aegyo like they were in their third song! That was awful!

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 12:34 AM ----------

Getting their new album now, to late to listen to all of it right now so I'll listen to it in the morning
    Hmm.. He's got a good voice but the music feels kinda underwhelming. He's screaming his lungs out and the music itself it barely hearable. Needs more power in the music! Also, two pauses in the song? Why are you messing with me ;_;

Yeah, Action&Face > Every single other NU'EST song for sure. I quite liked Sandy, but if they keep going like this they'll just stay in B.A.P's shadow forever

---------- Post added 2013-02-13 at 05:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    [video=youtube;Zy_sgB4EJB8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Zy_sgB4EJB8[video]
    Oh, this is good. The MV (not the song) kinda reminds me of early SNSD, but I can't really point out exactly what it is.. :s Maybe it's just lots of girls in blue jeans and white tops that does it ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    BAPS latest song One Shot is to good, I don't see NU'EST ever doing anything to top that xD

That MV is very symbolic, as I learned in the music Monday I just watched xD The camera is blurry well he's wearing the diamond mask because that mask isn't him so you can't see him properly and there is a snake rapping it's self around his body during that part, then the snake comes off and he breaks free of the mask and chains

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 12:54 AM ----------

Anyway off to bed now. Many Music Mondays to watch when I wake up and Rainbows new album xD

10+ Year Old Account
    True, B.A.P is amazing. I don't know their names yet but the main dancer and the rapper are God-tier. They're all great ofc.

That's pretty neat ^^ I don't mind songs with real instruments having MVs without a dance version, hehe. Speaking of symbolic things, I hope SNSD (and other groups) gets more choreographies like Flower Power, where the dance actually has something to do with the lyrics of the song. The dance in Flower Power is just so so great, definitely in my top 5 kpop dances.

Good night Mr. Upsidedown-land citizen!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Since it hasn't been posted yet.. NU'EST comeback!

[video=youtube;MwlKalNwGdk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwlKalNwGdk[video]

Personally I'm not very fond of the song, I really liked their fast-paced songs like Face and Action though. They're releasing too many slower ones (not that they're bad, it's just.. yeah).

Also, a member of B.A.P broke his ring finger and pinky and won't be able to perform live for a while, and a member of NU'EST injured his thigh one day before the first performance. Take it easy guys D:
    I only heard Face before by them, so I thought that was the kind of music they made. Was unpleasantly surprised by this.

[video=youtube;GYgTJ9D4Rgg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYgTJ9D4Rgg[video]
    Ohh, this is good! Made me think of this

An hour long? This should be interesting. I'll have to listen to it later.

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    An hour long? This should be interesting. I'll have to listen to it later.
    01 Time Machine
    02 ALL MY LOVE IS FOR YOU
    03 Danny Boy
    04 涙が溢れて - Jessica
    05 I Will Wait For You - SeoHyun
    06 Closer - TaeYeon
    07 My Lifestyle Jessica feat. Dok2
    08 Almost - Jessica
    09 It's Me Sunny - Sunny feat. F(X)luna
    10 I Love You (Piano, Kim GunMo)
    11 Love Sick - TaeTiSeo
    12 Take A Bow - TaeYeon
    13 Romantic St.
    14 Baby Steps - TaeTiSeo
    15 Because of you - Tiffany
    16 Different - TaeYeon
    17 Lost In Love - TaeYeon & Tiffany
    18 Promise
    19 Not Alone

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys probably already know those songs... 2 songs from anime. Funny thing is i never watch those anime but the songs are just awesome.

For those who play League of Legends : this is the dance of Ezreal

pfff... those schedules. Every weekend 2 concerts in Japan, Jessica is still doing her Legally Blonde musicals and yesterday TTS was performing at the Gaon Awards. And that after all the IGAB stuff they did in January.
    At least they can't complain they had nothing to do this year so far.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 01:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    You guys probably already know those songs... 2 songs from anime. Funny thing is i never watch those anime but the songs are just awesome.

[video=youtube;WWB01IuMvzA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWB01IuMvzA[video]

For those who play League of Legends : this is the dance of Ezreal
    [video=youtube;_indP8fT494]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_indP8fT494[video]
    You never watched it? Do it, it's really awesome. 2nd season has a nice surprise ^^
    Yuki is my favorite character

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    01 Time Machine
    02 ALL MY LOVE IS FOR YOU
    03 Danny Boy
    04 涙が溢れて - Jessica
    05 I Will Wait For You - SeoHyun
    06 Closer - TaeYeon
    07 My Lifestyle Jessica feat. Dok2
    08 Almost - Jessica
    09 It's Me Sunny - Sunny feat. F(X)luna
    10 I Love You (Piano, Kim GunMo)
    11 Love Sick - TaeTiSeo
    12 Take A Bow - TaeYeon
    13 Romantic St.
    14 Baby Steps - TaeTiSeo
    15 Because of you - Tiffany
    16 Different - TaeYeon
    17 Lost In Love - TaeYeon & Tiffany
    18 Promise
    19 Not Alone
    Why do I not see My Mistake on it?! That's like, their best slow song.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

If that is only 2,000 Scoville Unit , then they must not like spicy food at all. I personally love spicy food since I've personally tasted things that have had Habanero and Ghost Chili Pepper's in them. Its not fun the day after. After watching the video again, it seems that I guess the one they gave them was the lowest of the 6?

10+ Year Old Account
    Spice has units of measurement? wah?
    Is 2,000 high or low? xD

Korean food is supposed to be a bit spicy normally I think so I imagine what they're eating is more spicy.

Also that 1hour ballad thing, they should have included more of their group ballads instead of mostly ballads with 1-3 members.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 04:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Why do I not see My Mistake on it?! That's like, their best slow song.
    Isn't it just called Mistake?
    It is a great song though. That's the one Yuri wrote iirc.
    I'd like to see a ballad comp with Mistake, Forever, How Great is your love, Star Star Star, complete etc instead of all the OSTs/Solo performances in that one.

Here's a good one, but old.