Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Yes. Looks dog.

Shower time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    is that an Alaskan Malamutexthat small dog I can't remember the name of
    I guess.
    It's so incredibly adorable! D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    yui>azu>mio>ristu>eyebrows
    yui>mio>ritsu>mugi>azusa

Damnit. I've fucked up one of my longest lasting friendships, and she won't even talk to me. I told the fucking truth, and it bit me in the ass...

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    Well I certainly wouldn't mind more moe moe desu since that's kind of what I went in expecting.
    You should definitely finish the first season, that's the only thing I'm forcing you now.
    Oh and steins;gate, but that can wait.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Damnit. I've fucked up one of my longest lasting friendships, and she won't even talk to me. I told the fucking truth, and it bit me in the ass...
    That sucks ... was it a truth concerning emotions or becuase she fucked something up?

10+ Year Old Account
    So many joining the thread now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    So many joining the thread now.

That sucks ... was it a truth concerning emotions or becuase she fucked something up?
    It's...complicated. Basically I said something stupid, we got into a fight. I apologized, since I was in the wrong, and I knew it.

But the fight dredged up a bunch of repressed shit I'd been feeling for a while, and she wasn't talking to me, so I let it out. I told her the way she treated me felt shitty, and that I expected better from somebody that thought of me as a friend.

That all started 4 weeks ago. Since then, I've tried to be polite, and mend things. I've asked how she's doing. I've been honest, that the silence hurts, and I'd much rather hear any negative thing she might wish to say.

Earlier today, I wrote, very honestly, I was at a loss of what to say next. She does this to me, all the time. She shuts down, hides away, and I won't hear shit for months, when suddenly we're peachy again. I made it plain I wasn't having that this time, because it fucking sucks. I worry, I fret, and generally feel like shit.

All I got back was "I don't want to deal with this right now. I'm not happy with you. We'll talk about it later."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    Probably better, then, that you weren't here when I posted--actually never mind. I'll stop there.
    Well, that's no fun. I'm a mental masochist, as I call it, so I had to check. But I didn't find it, so either way.

Deleted
    It's...complicated. Basically I said something stupid, we got into a fight. I apologized, since I was in the wrong, and I knew it.

But the fight dredged up a bunch of repressed shit I'd been feeling for a while, and she wasn't talking to me, so I let it out. I told her the way she treated me felt shitty, and that I expected better from somebody that thought of me as a friend.

That all started 4 weeks ago. Since then, I've tried to be polite, and mend things. I've asked how she's doing. I've been honest, that the silence hurts, and I'd much rather hear any negative thing she might wish to say.

Earlier today, I wrote, very honestly, I was at a loss of what to say next. She does this to me, all the time. She shuts down, hides away, and I won't hear shit for months, when suddenly we're peachy again. I made it plain I wasn't having that this time, because it fucking sucks. I worry, I fret, and generally feel like shit.

All I got back was "I don't want to deal with this right now. I'm not happy with you. We'll talk about it later."
    Sound slike you treated the whole matter in the best way possible, honestly.
    Not much you can do but I wouldn't say you fucked up anything with telling the truth. If anything it saved you from long-term pain.
    This kind of behaviour does suck, I know that but there's not much more (or anything) you can do if she shuts down like this.
    Only thing I can tell you is that things'll get better eventually, sorry. :/

Sound slike you treated the whole matter in the best way possible, honestly.
    Not much you can do but I wouldn't say you fucked up anything with telling the truth. If anything it saved you from long-term pain.
    This kind of behaviour does suck, I know that but there's not much more (or anything) you can do if she shuts down like this.
    Only thing I can tell you is that things'll get better eventually, sorry. :/
    Yeah, it still sucks. Thanks Seely.

I just...don't know. Part of me loves her to pieces, but this always makes me feel like shit.

Deleted
    Yeah, it still sucks. Thanks Seely.

I just...don't know. Part of me loves her to pieces, but this always makes me feel like shit.
    Aye but if it does make you feel like that you'll have to put yourself before her, too.
    That truth needed to be told eventually.

Aye but if it does make you feel like that you'll have to put yourself before her, too.
    That truth needed to be told eventually.
    That's the part that's hard for me. I automatically put everyone else first. It's just what I do, but this was ripping me to shreds.

Deleted
    That's the part that's hard for me. I automatically put everyone else first. It's just what I do, but this was ripping me to shreds.
    Know that feel but there's a tiny thing most people like that (including me for a long time) tend to overlook:
    Putting others before you is not only bad because you usually ignore your own wishes but eventually can somehow end up hurting them in some way. Friends often care about you in a similar way, meaning if you always put them first and end up making things worse for you they'll just worry about you which makes them feel bad, too.
    Always make sure to think about yourself enough so that others don't have to, so you can maximize your ... friendship efficiency or something. I don't know, it got away from me.
    Bottom line, very dramaticized is: Don't die for your friends, survive so you can live and laugh with them instead.

Better now and get it off your chest Chrysia, then wait for it later.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Know that feel but there's a tiny thing most people like that (including me for a long time) tend to overlook:
    Putting others before you is not only bad because you usually ignore your own wishes but eventually can somehow end up hurting them in some way. Friends often care about you in a similar way, meaning if you always put them first and end up making things worse for you they'll just worry about you which makes them feel bad, too.
    Always make sure to think about yourself enough so that others don't have to, so you can maximize your ... friendship efficiency or something. I don't know, it got away from me.
    Bottom line, very dramaticized is: Don't die for your friends, survive so you can live and laugh with them instead.
    I'll try to keep that in mind.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 09:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Better now and get it off your chest Chrysia, then wait for it later.
    Thanks Nikki.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I'm going to try and get some rest. Hope everyone has a much better V-day than I'm shaping up to have.