Liandries vs health, worth?

So, as the title reads. We all know Mogs is the way to go on SOOOO many champs atm. Does liandries do its job? And the 2% dmg change, with no restriction, is that a buff or nerf to single target targets (the wording kinda confuses me)

Liandrys is amazing on people with a DoT, especially combined with Rylais. The changes will make it even better. It should help make champions like Swain and Brand really be good at killing those Warmogs bastards!

hmmmmmm..... is it worth it for non dot ppl now? because atm the only thing it does is tickle the health stackers with no real way to combat it.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's getting buffed in that AoE and multi target abilities will no longer be penalized.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Deleted
    I don't know, it'd require some maths, but it looks somewhat better now. It might be funny when Cass spits miasma and somebody touches it, ouch...

Hmmmmmmmmm

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 05:45 PM ----------

So, with the buff, has it truly become a counter item for ALL ap's for health? Because I'm getting pretty sick of a garen's that goes SUNFIRE and Warmogs and laughs at my damage regardless how fed I am

Does liandry's proc on Zyra's plants?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    according to the wiki, they do not proc on hit affects, but they proc rylia's and spell vamp. So that's not very helpful.

I'm inclined to say that they don't.

They didn't before, don't see why they would now. Not to mention the rylias and spell vamp are AoE classified, so the slow / vamp is reduced. I nieve that it works the same as more ghost or tibbers. The SPELL yes, the pet no. (I could be wrong in the pet thing)

Deleted
    Cassiopeia + Liandrys + Rylais + Miasma + Q = epic item utilisation mmhmmm

Deleted
    Did some testing... and it's still crap outside of DOT champs, just a bit better for poking now.

If you want to deal with HP you have to learn how to utilize Lich Bane.

Just get malz his w = <3 Plus his e! ;D

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/a...redibly-strong

Doesn't really touch on how Lia's works on people that are stacking health, but gives you a good idea of how good it is. Although looking at the graphs it does seem to be the counter-health caster item.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/a...redibly-strong

Doesn't really touch on how Lia's works on people that are stacking health, but gives you a good idea of how good it is. Although looking at the graphs it does seem to be the counter-health caster item.
    Aw I was going to link that when I saw there was a new post in this thread lol.

I've found it to be a very powerful item though. It's also hilariously strong on mundo if you can pick it up without getting behind on health.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    They do actually. Have used this many times in ARAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

There seems to be a bug with Liandry's: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3149455
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Deleted
    Singed R+Q with Rylai's and Liandry's is just god mode in late game team fights.