Laptop for low end games

Hey guys. im going to 4 year after this semester and i need to buy a laptop. the only games i would want to play are WoW and LoL. i have no problem running them at min specs but i would like to have decent frame rate. the only thing i am worried about is the video card requirements. if i buy a laptop with a video card it will probably be out of my price range. do any manufacturer have better then average integrated video or am i screwed? i plan on buying one from microcenter because they always seem to be the cheapest.

Lenovo's Y500 series seems to be best value for money on low/mid range laptops when you need to work with it too, prices start from ~$600. Just make sure to pick a model with discrete graphics too, not only integrated Intel chip.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by undethknight View Post
    . if i buy a laptop with a video card it will probably be out of my price range.
    What IS your price range?

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats your price range?

15+ Year Old Account
    Need a price range to help i can guess but that would not help probably.

id would love to keep it under 600. my parents might chip in if i find something thats perfect but i cant count on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by undethknight View Post
    id would love to keep it under 600. my parents might chip in if i find something thats perfect but i cant count on that.
    600....dollars? Euros?

sorry XD dollars. insert self absorbed american comment

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 04:02 PM ----------

also i would like to avoid asus. i had a g71gx that broke at least 6 times; from the screen, to the plug in port, mother board, ect. i had full warranty but the pain of having a machine that wont work left a bad taste in my mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't expect anything amazing at that price range for a laptop running WoW - I do not know how well it would perform but it's on sale.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834215662
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    Don't expect anything amazing at that price range for a laptop running WoW - I do not know how well it would perform but it's on sale.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834215662
    That should technically even play games like gw2 and maybe even black ops 2 on the lowest settings. Not saying black ops would be playable but it would run?

I have a laptop much worse then that one you linked and it handles wow on a mix of low and medium settings with 40 fps in the world of pandaria and about 10-15 in raids. 40-80 in dungeons. I can even get up to around 110 fps in OL

Can you make it 650$? does this budget include tax and shipping?

You can get some nice laptops for 650$[/URL] - Samsung NP350V3C and the Acer V3 both with good gaming performance for the money:
    gaminglaptopsjunky.com/gaming-laptops-under-800

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by junky View Post
    Can you make it 650$? does this budget include tax and shipping?

You can get some nice laptops for 650 - Samsung NP350V3C and the Acer V3 both with good gaming performance for the money:
    gaminglaptopsjunky.com/gaming-laptops-under-800
    Fixed the link for you.

thanks - I can't post links yet, it seems