Deleted
    Bloodline Champions if you're looking for true pvp without pve elements like minions or OP items. Everything is skills shots and in competetive play you have the same amount of stats as your opponents so the victory is determined by the team with the most skill and coordination

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 04:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by scratch12367 View Post
    best mmo for pvp besides wow and gw2
    Bloodline Champions, especially if you like WoW arena

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    I'd assume by the focus of MMOC most people here have at least dabbled in WoW somewhat.

You might be interested in Fortnite or Roam.

Sweet, both games looks good
    Afraid none of em has been released yet tho but thanks for the tips, will definitly try em out when they get released!

Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    Looking for a F2P MMO with cash shop and such. Im slightly bored atm and want to have another game to play together with wow.

Please no anime games.

Feel free to come with a big list preferable in a pm to me.
    Try SWTOR. It's pretty nice and you have a long storyline for your character, voiceovers, pretty good dungeons - flashpoints and nicely done raids - operations.

Looking for a good multiplayer action game for android. Preferably an mmo

I stumbled across this game a little while ago (apparently I was late to the party) Adventure Quest Worlds.

I made an account and tried it out, it's actually a lot of fun and flash based so it runs in your browser; good if you are like me and your computer doesn't have a lot of disk space (too many games and school programs -_-) Every week they are releasing something in the game as part of their storyline which is cool to have something to do.

Lots of players on their servers too so getting a party to do quests or farm is easy, which is usually my problem (not finding people that will help newbs) and it's free to play.
    Last edited by Fizzywizzy; 2013-02-13 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Clarified points, added link for conveniance

Quote Originally Posted by DerrickRoseforMVP View Post
    I want MMORPG Side Scrolling game though.. but can't find what's the best game to play with my friends.. I also don't have good PC specs could you recommend any game that fits my computer?
    lowspec sidescroller?
    I would recommend:
    Grand Chase if your up for intense pvp

Elsword for the graphics (didn't have much time to play it)

Dragon Saga for the gameplay and cute shitz :3

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Need some great single player PC game suggestions

Hey guys as the title says, I am in need of some great single player game suggestions. I will be working out of town for a couple months and will not have an internet connection, so a game that requires a connection to play is obviously out of the question, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

In my collection currently I have a lot of the popular single player games such as:
    AI War
    Borderlands 1/2
    TES: Obliv/Skyrim
    Faster Than Light
    Grand Theft Auto (all)
    Minecraft
    Portal 1/2
    Civ V
    Sins of a Solar Empire
    Terraria
    Torchlight 1/2
    XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Now as to my tastes, I enjoy most subgenres of the RPG/RTS overarching genres. I am not a huge fan of racing games on the PC and shooters tend to make better multiplayer games from my experience.

All that being said I'm open to just about any suggestions, thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Tanks are bowls. Healers are milk. DPS is the cereal. If you don't have a bowl, nothing's going anywhere but where you don't want it. If your milk's bad, the whole meal is instantly ruined. If there is not enough cereal, the whole meal is a failure and you aren't satisfied.
    In short, everybody's equally important, but there's a certain order of importance.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Max Payne 3

There's also a sticky for this if you scroll up on this subforum. Recommend going there as this thread will probably get locked.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Hey guys as the title says, I am in need of some great single player game suggestions. I will be working out of town for a couple months and will not have an internet connection, so a game that requires a connection to play is obviously out of the question, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

In my collection currently I have a lot of the popular single player games such as:
    AI War
    Borderlands 1/2
    Faster Than Light
    Grand Theft Auto (all)
    Minecraft
    Portal 1/2
    Civ V
    Sins of a Solar Empire
    Terraria
    Torchlight 1/2

Now as to my tastes, I enjoy most subgenres of the RPG/RTS overarching genres. I am not a huge fan of racing games on the PC and shooters tend to make better multiplayer games from my experience.

Needs moar Bioware.....
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdakara View Post
    If you're into turn based strategy, try out Age of Wonders and it's sequels(Age of Wonders 2 + Shadow Magic expansion). There's a trilogy bundle on steam.

AI War
    Borderlands 1/2
    Faster Than Light
    Grand Theft Auto (all)
    Minecraft
    Portal 1/2
    Civ V
    Sins of a Solar Empire
    Terraria
    Torchlight 1/2

I see you have put down XCOM: Enemy Unknown. If you like the good ol' Xcom style rts/turnbased strategy build a base kinda games of that type You could also look to some of the earlier UFO precedessors from the mid 2000's (the original Xcom series from the 1990s is probably too old and unplayable now).

UFO: Aftershock
    UFO: Afterlight

Both do the UFO series justice in enjoyment factor. There is a further predecessor called UFO: Aftermath (which is set prior to Aftershock) however I personally couldn't get in to it, as it was the first of the three games in that series made by the company and was not executed very well in its production in my opinion. All three of those games are made by a company called Altar Interactive and published I believe by Cenega just so you know what to look for. I'm sure you could probably pick up a bundle pack now with all three games in 1 for dirt cheap.

Do not mistake these with an abomination of a game called UFO:Extraterrestrials which is made by some other company and is absolutely terrible. Shockingly so.

Edit: Quick look on the UK amazon website shows you can pick up the UFO trilogy for around £4 which is roughly just over 6 Canadian dollars. I've no idea whether or not its available on the Canadian amazon website but worth a look for that price. Hours and hours of fun for next to nothing...... Checking amazon.ca its even cheaper link here!! 5 Canadian dollars for a UK import.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deus Ex HR and the Mass Effect Trilogy are the two games I'd recommend.

And also, my two all time favorites.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account

AI War
    Borderlands 1/2
    Faster Than Light
    Grand Theft Auto (all)
    Minecraft
    Portal 1/2
    Civ V
    Sins of a Solar Empire
    Terraria
    Torchlight 1/2

Fallout 3/NV or the Witcher 2

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Fallout 3/NV or the Witcher 2
    I'd somewhat suggest both starting with The Witcher and not playing The Witcher. >-<

I really don't suggest playing Witcher 2 before part 1, since most of the characters, their motives and the important parts of the main characters recent history are explained in the first game, so most of it won't make much sense if you don't read up on it prior to playing the second game.
    The downside, though, is that it's REALLY noticeable that The Witcher was the first game that "CD Project Red" ever produced. The ideas behind it are well done and the story is made in cooperation with the writer of the series of books about Geralt of Rivia, which means that the story is A LOT better than regular Bioware/EA stuff(*cough* Dragon Age 2 *cough*).
    The graphics are not awesome though, synchronisation is alright, behaviour of characters seems odd at times and combat is not all that smooth.
    Witcher 1 still offers a lot of gameplay time, though and is done well overall, considering the fact that it's their first game.

Witcher 2, however, is a great game and one of the best RPGs of the last couple years. Looks gorgeous aswell. It offers a total of 16 different endings, although this basically means 4 very different endings, each in 4 similar ways.
    The third part has also been announced recently and will most likely be aimed at the next-gen-consoles, so it will look friggin amazing on PC too.

Another series I would also suggest, because I enjoyed it a lot, is the Saints Row series. They're kinda like the more-crazy rival of the GTA series, but good games nonetheless.

10+ Year Old Account
    My husband is currently bored silly (and driving me absolutely nuts) and could use a game to keep him busy.

He likes MMO type games and we're looking for a game that might be a fit right now but also likely one that is being released this year as well. I haven't had time to read up on all the upcoming releases and therefore I don't even know what's due to come out yet.

He's getting bored with WoW and tried Tera with me but didn't like it (he complained constantly about not being able to move during skill animations as often as he's used to playing a dps warrior in WoW). We've played GW2 and Aion together and ultimately quit both due to a lack of any sort of real end game. We also played Rift in beta and for 7 months after launch, and haven't been back since. We have considered returning as we've heard the expansion was pretty good.

He's also played or tried EQ1, EQ2, MechWarrior, PerfectWorld, Age of Conan, and Warhammer among others I'm sure I'm forgetting right now.

Is there anything suitable right now (or coming soon?) with a good endgame (raiding, PvP, dungeons) with nice graphics and good mobility for melee characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    My husband is currently bored silly (and driving me absolutely nuts) and could use a game to keep him busy.

He likes MMO type games and we're looking for a game that might be a fit right now but also likely one that is being released this year as well. I haven't had time to read up on all the upcoming releases and therefore I don't even know what's due to come out yet.

He's getting bored with WoW and tried Tera with me but didn't like it (he complained constantly about not being able to move during skill animations as often as he's used to playing a dps warrior in WoW). We've played GW2 and Aion together and ultimately quit both due to a lack of any sort of real end game. We also played Rift in beta and for 7 months after launch, and haven't been back since. We have considered returning as we've heard the expansion was pretty good.

He's also played or tried EQ1, EQ2, MechWarrior, PerfectWorld, Age of Conan, and Warhammer among others I'm sure I'm forgetting right now.

Is there anything suitable right now (or coming soon?) with a good endgame (raiding, PvP, dungeons) with nice graphics and good mobility for melee characters?
    Kinda want to say SWTOR....But I don't know how you will take it =X
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post

See if he can find TSW on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Its f2p now.... isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    Its f2p now.... isn't it?
    Buy-to-play, similar to Guild Wars 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    Kinda want to say SWTOR....But I don't know how you will take it =X
    That's one I forgot to mention. He tried it, didn't like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    I mentioned this one, he said he had tried it but I'm thinking he might have confused it with PerfectWorld since I don't recall him doing a B2P or ever seeing him play it. I'll try mentioning it again.

Edit: I asked him, he said he tried a free trial at some point and didn't like it either.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2013-02-16 at 05:17 PM.