Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I know this isn't necessarily the thread to discuss this, but I have a question about your RaidRankings app Zumzum. What I'm assuming is you take the top parse for whichever spec on every fight, then average all 6 or 4 fights in the instance. Is your app only tracking people who rank in the top 200 for every fight? (I ask because I noticed I'm like rank 12 in MSV and rank 8 in HoF, and that doesn't seem right)
    Yup it only shows people with ranks, I would have to parse millions of pages otherwise :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    Yup it only shows people with ranks, I would have to parse millions of pages otherwise :P
    Can you make an option or a version for 10man rankings too? :P

Deleted
    Why not, but I already have to parse more than 360 pages, I fear that they might consider it as a (small) DDoS attack

Why not, but I already have to parse more than 360 pages, I fear that they might consider it as a (small) DDoS attack
    This thread is quickly derailing but....
    Possible suggestion for QOL: Add an option to deselect all of the classes at once.
    (And how often does it pull data? Just curious)

10+ Year Old Account
    MF is useful in Phase 1 too, you can RoF the adds and get lots of Embers to spam Chaos Bolts on the boss, but you have to be behind them (I think ? I can't believe I still haven't confirmed that ).
    Yup, you have to move behind them for the extra embers.
    We usually use our gateways (which works properly until you've been transported via 'omnious cackle' to the shrines) and even put an FnB-Immolate if there's more than 4 terror spawns. P1 is just a huge Chaos Bolt fest after a couple of minutes.

Deleted
    Yup, you have to move behind them for the extra embers.
    Well I was almost certain it was the case thanks for confirming
    Now trickier, can you get the bonus Ember from a crit when you get a reflect ? (Havoc on boss & 3 incis on shielded add)
    I guess you can't since it is cancelled before the crit calculation.

This thread is quickly derailing but....
    Possible suggestion for QOL: Add an option to deselect all of the classes at once.
    (And how often does it pull data? Just curious)
    Sure that should be easy to implement. It pulls data when I erase the database and launch a new parse of WoL. As I said in a previous post this is a rather costly process (even if among the thousands of visits this is marginal), so I try to limit the frequency of the updates.
    Last edited by mmoc8b57eca00f; 2013-02-15 at 01:02 PM.

Neato! Was more just curious about the frequency more than anything. Still an incredibly useful tool (IMO) if you want to filter out those pesky Asians.

Deleted
    Th problem is that it will be useless when there will be 200 asians in the top200

No faith in us EU/US guilds! Lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I was almost certain it was the case thanks for confirming
    Now trickier, can you get the bonus Ember from a crit when you get a reflect ? (Havoc on boss & 3 incis on shielded add)
    I guess you can't since it is cancelled before the crit calculation.
    Seems correct, I only received 6 embers all the time.
    Last edited by kuLiii; 2013-02-15 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    No faith in us EU/US guilds! Lol.
    Asians have inflated ilvl .

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Asians have inflated ilvl .
    I'm well aware...he said it will be useless once we start seeing 200 Asians as ranks 1-200; to which I said he had no faith. Words! They exist!!

Deleted
    Can you make an option or a version for 10man rankings too? :P
    Done & done, let me know if you encounter any problem. I might limit the data shown at some point, loading and ordering 14.000 lines is a bit slow :/

Looks wonderful! Ever since I noticed your Timeline thing I've loved all of the WoL things you've done. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Lock Query View Post
    Hi all,

Working on Sha and getting to about 20% stage, however the adds start dying too slowly and so the boss damage suffers.
    As affliction I've noticed my add damage was fairly decent for the first half of p2, but then I notice everyone else starts catching up and overtaking.

Thinking of going Demo for better aoe damage, as well as burst aoe. Wondering if anyone has experience with it on this fight, particularly:

-Would you reccomend going demo over affli?
    -Is burning a lot of demonic power on Chaos Waves worth it?
    -Corruption+Doom on all of the adds or would this take up too much time or be wasted if they don't get the full duration?
    -Touch of Chaos or spam the fel flame line attack?
    Are you the only Aff lock in the raid? You don't NEED, but it is highly suggested that you have a minimum of 1 aff lock for the AoE 70% slow. Other then that I can see Demo (or even destro, which is what our 2nd lock went for H-Sha) being useful, but if you are the only lock you should stay Aff for the slow, the damage difference won't be that bad if you manage your SoulShards properly