wow that voli couldve fling cho and cait will easily get fb -.-

Will be missed ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    wow that voli couldve fling cho and cait will easily get fb -.-
    Hey hey, don't question their actions in Bronze V!

As mentioned in the Quinn thread, a new PBE build is up. Apparently BoTRK now has AS, Amumu's ult damage was reverted back to live stats, but the disable radius was reduced, Vi's based AD was reduced in exchange for reverting her ult damage back to live stats, and Zed's Q was buffed while his E was nerfed.

But damn that BoTRK change, it may now become core for AD carries, and as if Jax and Xin could get more ridiculous with it. Would love to see how this change will do for Fiora.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    BoTRK having asp is going to make it much less attractive for some bruisers... maybe they want it as a carry-only item?

Not sure I like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    BoTRK having asp is going to make it much less attractive for some bruisers... maybe they want it as a carry-only item?

Not sure I like.
    I think that's what they wanted to do. Currently, the common thought is that because BoTRK provides less AD than IE or BT, it's useless for them, and thereby teams yell at their ADCs for building one even if everyone on the entire team has a Warmog's built.

But by doing so, they'll buff the AS bruisers that make use of it. (Jax and Xin mainly, not too sure about others such as Irelia and Udyr) Can't wait to try it on Fiora. Shame that BoTRK is still not available on Dominion, but it makes sense because Warmog's is unavailable in Dom as well.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-02-15 at 05:02 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    With the +AD on it, it was at least the equivalent of BT. With the change to AS, it might actually work out to slightly more DPS on ADCs.

Deleted
    BoTRK having asp is going to make it much less attractive for some bruisers...
    No. It's going to be even better on Jax/Irelia, and with that new active Zed is going to buy it every game (because it'll allow him to 100-0 tanks with his ultimate...).

60 AD, 8% lifesteal vs 30% AS, 5% current HP/hit, active

Considering that the 5% equal 60 AD at 1.2k HP there is no reason not to get it.

Deleted
    Hey guys, completely noob question now, with the new ranking system, once I get to silver 5, if I then have a horrific lose streak, can I get demoted back to bronze? I've got two friends telling me conflicting answers right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    "Hmm, Zhonya's would have been useful to keep me alive".

Losing critical 5v5 team fights because you forget the things tacked on to your items (with ridiculously small icons; they should be as large as your normal QWERDF buttons if they're an active) is just asking to be flamed. Either you never forget or you skip the issue entirely by picking non-active items (which is what I do).
    Buying a retarded item such as Trinity Force on Vladimir because you can't fathom to press active items is asking to be flamed.

And no, either you forget -- and then practice until you don't forget, or you go completely derp and skip all active items.

---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 11:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Hey guys, completely noob question now, with the new ranking system, once I get to silver 5, if I then have a horrific lose streak, can I get demoted back to bronze? I've got two friends telling me conflicting answers right now.
    You cannot get demoted from a bracket (silver to bronze), you can only get demoted in divisions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Buying a retarded item such as Trinity Force on Vladimir because you can't fathom to press active items is asking to be flamed.
    Just gonna throw this out here before we have another victim of the Firebert-incidents series: someone 'asking to be flamed' is still no valid reason to do so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    You cannot get demoted from a bracket (silver to bronze), you can only get demoted in divisions.
    Thank you Just started my promotion series from Bronze 1 to Silver 5 and a friend was mocking me saying that even if I get promoted I'll get demoted back to Bronze when my luck turns. Probably trolling me :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Thank you Just started my promotion series from Bronze 1 to Silver 5 and a friend was mocking me saying that even if I get promoted I'll get demoted back to Bronze when my luck turns. Probably trolling me :P
    Just go with it and when you don't get demoted be all like "Oh look at my, I'm so pro ehuehue"

10+ Year Old Account
    DaFuq. Yi getting 0.5AD ratio on his Alpha Strike.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Just gonna throw this out here before we have another victim of the Firebert-incidents series: someone 'asking to be flamed' is still no valid reason to do so.
    Oh I know.

Deleted
    You guys are forgetting that they're also reducing the recipe cost for both bilgewater cutlass and BotRK, which means for 75 more gold, BotRK gains 30% attack speed. I don't see how it's going to be worse for Bruisers, just more free stats.

Not sure I like.
    It's stronger than it was before. What's not to like?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    This man gets it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    When I said that there wasn't written things like cost and the new active. If they taxed somewhere the attack speed and made it cost more, it would've been weaker for champs that could use it but have no need for AS.

Though since it costs less, it's just free stats and it's a non-issue.

Deleted
    When I said that there wasn't written things like cost and the new active. If they taxed somewhere the attack speed and made it cost more, it would've been weaker for champs that could use it but have no need for AS.

Though since it costs less, it's just free stats and it's a non-issue.
    It doesn't cost less, it costs a GRAND TOTAL OF 75G MORE.
    Ermahgerd, cerl da perlice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing innit? Now people have to chose between a Ward and an BotRK!