10+ Year Old Account
    I'm all for open discussion about stuff and I like that people actually bother puting their thoughts in instead of chickening out, but there are better times to do this than on a saturday morning :|
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    Just as you have done, on multiple occasions? Or is it just when you get the chance to play Mr High-horse you start following the rules?

I get the point, I just don't agree with it.
    Find me an example of me airing an offensive comment, or using derogatory language here.
    Please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    You're jumping to an extreme to prove your point.
    Moderators are mindless beings with no opportunity to think for themselves, right?
    They have common sense. They're not going to infract for ridiculous reasons.
    That's the point, you can go to the extreme and still have people get infracted for the most anal and stupid things, as long as you report it, just because the rules gets followed way to strictly.

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 12:44 PM ----------

Find me an example of me airing an offensive comment, or using derogatory language here.
    Please.
    The times you've mad fun of me being overweight.

That's the point, you can go to the extreme and still have people get infracted for the most anal and stupid things, as long as you report it, just because the rules gets followed way to strictly.
    A post doesn't have to be reported for it to be infracted.
    All you need is an attentive moderator with a brain.
    Shockingly, they all come like that!

+ 1.

Deleted
    A post doesn't have to be reported for it to be infracted.
    All you need is an attentive moderator with a brain.
    Shockingly, they all come like that!
    If you're saying all people with a brain are capable of making rational decisions then I don't know what to say you.

You're jumping to an extreme to prove your point.
    Moderators are mindless beings with no opportunity to think for themselves, right?
    They have common sense. They're not going to infract for ridiculous reasons.
    ^
    I'm not going to do it of course, since I don't want to see people get infracted for nothing. But things like that have happened..

If you're saying all people with a brain are capable of making rational decisions then I don't know what to say you.
    Because they let any sort of person become a moderator, right?
    Wrong.

P.S.
    Please.

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 11:49 AM ----------

Fuck, seriously, if you have a problem, PM an admin (Sunshine or Bibi) and they can deal with the mod.

Deleted
    Because they let any sort of person become a moderator, right?
    Wrong.
    They let you be a mod
    P.S.
    The times you've mad fun of me being overweight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Joy's overweight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

They let you be a mod
    Have you seen the way I posted when I was a moderator? I went full derp and got a couple of infractions after I stepped down.

And where were those comments made? On Skype.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Joy's overweight?
    I am?
    Have you seen the way I posted when I was a moderator? I went full derp and got a couple of infractions after I stepped down.
    Which kinda proves that you just have to become a mod and after that you can do a lot of shit until you get demoted.
    And where were those comments made? On Skype.
    And here, I wont go and search for them, but if you seriously tell me you've never said anything offensive, or using derogatory language then you clearly are just ignoring the truth....

Which kinda proves that you just have to become a mod and after that you can do a lot of shit until you get demoted.
    Demoted?
    I stepped down. Because I didn't have the time to mod anymore.
    Then I started getting my infractions and lost all access.

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 11:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Joy's overweight?
    He claims.

Deleted
    He claims.
    Wow, really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    No, that's why mods should be more lenient. I could go on a reporting spree because I find people saying rouge instead of rogue offensive, knowing some mods here they would really infract it.
    If this trend persists we could as well close the forum, because in time even creating a thread with an opinion in it would be seen as offensive.
    Actually if you spam report posts for things like that, we'd be more like to infract you. BUT we would still go through your reports and make a decision on if said posts were infractable or not. We might not be happy about it, but we still would.

Now, much as I want to stay and wade into further discussion about this, my future in-laws are literally minutes away and I have to go. If you really do have issues with moderation, I advise you to get in contact Sunshine or any other admin, or bring it up with Arlee/Darsithis next time they pop up.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Wow, really?
    Where else did I get it from?

Anyways, I've gotta go for a bit. Follow the rules and be nice, positive posters.
    Bye for now.
    xoxo

Deleted
    + 4

Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    Which is why we have the Ban Appeal forum. If you get infracted for something stupid it's going to get reversed.
    Should that infraction have been given in the first place? Sometimes it's on the edge and the mod could've misunderstood, but not always.

Bye Dyra, Ely.

+ 5

Deleted
    + 6