Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Hello Ziru im hyped yes but i dont want it to end i cant stand half a year or so without new pony episodes!
    As I usually say: I love the gaps between the seasons more than when the seasons air.

When there are no season running, the fandom gets restless. Just wait - I give it to next week, then EQ;D is exploding with new fanfics, new art, new projects and PMV's. When we have no pony to watch every week, we make our own

Deleted
    though the witcher 1 is definitely not for everyone solazz. I can understand why so many people gave up on it when they tried playing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    As I usually say: I love the gaps between the seasons more than when the seasons air.

When there are no season running, the fandom gets restless. Just wait - I give it to next week, then EQ;D is exploding with new fanfics, new art, new projects and PMV's. When we have no pony to watch every week, we make our own
    Well i guess there is that and isent Double Rainboom comming out soon aswell?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    though the witcher 1 is definitely not for everyone solazz. I can understand why so many people gave up on it when they tried playing it.
    I gave up on it I couldn't deal with the combat system. Or the movement for that matter.

And it really bugs me because The Witcher 2 seems like a really really cool game, but I don't get any of the lore if I don't play W1, according to my witcher-fanboy-RL mate

Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    just don't play with "over the shoulder camera" because it's terrible(witcher 2 has over the shoulder camera only but it's vastly better) but the one that allows you to point and click and is far away. And combat was weird to me at first because I was spamming lmb on things and was wondering why I'm not attacking thing but then realized I was supposed to only click once and then wait for the cursor to become red fire(not yellow but red).
    The prologue and the first chapter where gerald calls that priest a pleb are a bit wonky, but once you get into the city it's pretty radical, at least to me. The dialogues and the complete lack of "douche/nice guy" system I liked.
    I see I see
    I knew about the waiting for the cursor to be red thing, but I will try out the different camera style.

I don't think I even got past the prologue. I tried twice I promise. I'll try again. Eventually
    not right now.

Mixxy <3 Long time no see!
    * Snuggle

I'm quite hyped. Good or bad, it's still an episode of pony, and I have yet to see a season finalé that was bad

TL;DR
    I know... it's been way too long! D:
    * Moar snuggles.

And yeah, that's my exact stance on this episode. I'm worried, but I believe in these guys. We aren't bronies for nothing, dangit!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    I'm quite hyped but it's the finale. :<

I dun' wanna wait for S4.
    I agree...

But, at least S4 is confirmed for 26 episodes~

Deleted
    Well i guess there is that and isent Double Rainboom comming out soon aswell?
    I didn't know what Double Rainboom was, so I looked it up.

Oh god yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what are the objective advantages that a smartphone has over a normal phone

My Nokia has seen better days

Deleted
    I gave up on it I couldn't deal with the combat system. Or the movement for that matter.

And it really bugs me because The Witcher 2 seems like a really really cool game, but I don't get any of the lore if I don't play W1, according to my witcher-fanboy-RL mate
    Geralt has magic powers, is the good guy but feared by the public, murders monsters, screws many chicks.

That's about the cliff notes.

[IMG]http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/25400000/Ritsu-tainaka-ritsu-25480669-640-480.jpg[/IG]
    Not bad, not bad.

I almost missed it because the image wasn't showing up for me for some reason.

15+ Year Old Account
    Morning Gutler im ok i suppose how are you ?

Doing great as always here little tired though but thats because i stayed up to late playing monster hunter tri.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    I agree...

But, at least S4 is confirmed for 26 episodes~
    Yup!

And well, there's still fanfics to read in the meantime. :>

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 02:56 PM ----------

Oh god yes.
    Wait, really?

Shame on you Ziru. :<

Basicly the same thing happened with Colonial Marines the rumor is there was atleast 4 diffrent design teams worked on it and timegate made most of the mess but gearbox still released it in the state it is.
    True.

Unfortunately, in situations like these, the group that had their hands on it last is the one to cop all the bad press.

Truuue.

I'd still be happier with more canon poni, though. :P

... Man, I haven't done any reading in forevers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    Geralt has magic powers, is the good guy but feared by the public, murders monsters, screws many chicks.

I liked how you could choose to stay neutral and not side with elves or humans to progress with the story.
    And the sarcasm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Doing great as always here little tired though but thats because i stayed up to late playing monster hunter tri.
    I have yet to play any monster hunter games i have heard they are good how is the game ?

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post

Apps.

That's about the entirety of it.

Oh god yes.
    I know right!
    Last edited by Mixxy; 2013-02-16 at 12:58 PM. Reason: 59999. So close.

Deleted
    Truuue.

Murky, Heroes, PH (if you haven't read up to the latest chapter.), Crisis and then Blues recommendation list.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post

I personally bought an iPhone when they came out, and I just upgraded it (bought a new once since it was quite destroyed). There's a few things I've learned about smartphones:

They don't just break, I have had mine for like 3-4 years and it got used up (the "turn volume up & down" buttons fell off after 3 years).

As much as we all hate apple, their phones are really good - It's not Mac.

Fast internet access and a lot of customization options. Things like adds for dice rolling and having the whole DnD 3.5 rulebook in it is priceless. Or, maybe not priceless, it cost me about two bucks.

Also, can someone quote me on this so he can se it? I'm 99% sure Coffer has me on ignore for some reason. But then again, who needs a reason to ignore someone now'a'days?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Murky, Heroes, PH (if you haven't read up to the latest chapter.), Crisis and then Blues recommendation list.
    Haven't read Murky or Heroes, both are on my list.

PH, I keep up with almost religiously.

And Crisis is definitely on my list.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post

>screws many chicks

Oh yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    Not bad, not bad.

I almost missed it because the image wasn't showing up for me for some reason.
    Aww. I might have taken it from a shady place with bad servers

Truuue.

I read a scoots/RD one called "Tiny Wings" not that long ago. It was really really good.

I almost cried