Cool Razer or Roccat for a wierd gamer

Hi all,

I just read a previous thread about razer naga and if it worths buying it.Many ppl answered with really interesting personal experiences which I admit I didnt know.
    I'll go straight to my questions:I am 27 years old and trust me im like 27 years and 1 day years old gamer and I find it really hard to use the latest generations mice, atm and after like 6 years I am using logictech mx518( or G5) which is the one and only mouse that totally fits my hand, the size,its shape, its buttons are exactly how I want them. The thing is that tommorow arrives my new PC and since I am very excited I checked Razer's Mamba and Roccat Kone as well many others (yea it was about time to upgrade my gaming experience). There is not doubt that are better than mine atm and ofc their look rocks but I have no idea if they are too small or too "wierd" in their performance.All I want to ask is if anyone has experienced these 3 mice I said and knows if they are equally as far the size and the shape, I cant find them in stores so I can check them out and I dont want to risk 130 euros (the cost for Mamba here in Greece) for something I wont like.
    At this point, since im just a gaming-dog not some1 super-duper pro gamer who knows everything about pc performances and If you have some time to spare I would like any tips about keyboards too, Ill remind you that I am totally oldschool (yes I love the classic classic microsoft keyboard).

P.S I have tried Razer's Naga and I dont like it at all, I find it totally wierd in my hand and not usefull.
    P.S2 Are there ppl that use this Monstrosity called Cyborg mouse???

TY ALL, HAVE FUN!
    Last edited by akon; 2013-02-14 at 07:14 AM.

I have Logitech G5, G600, and Steelseries Cataclysm Mouse. My favorite was the Cataclysm Mouse but due to extended use the buttons have gotten unresponsive, so now I use either the G5 or G600. I have heard bad things about the Naga mouses, like shoddy quality and stuff. The only Naga product I use is the Blackwidow extreme keyboard.

I think that you should go with what you're most comfortable with. The extra buttons aren't really necessary for WoW. Both your current mice are more than fine IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer the original WoW mouse myself. Works well and fits my hand nicely.

Why not both?

I'd prefer Naga for a mmo though, gives you more flexibility! I'm not using one of my own, but a friend has it so I've tried it a few times!
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by akon View Post
    Hi all,

I just read a previous thread about razer naga and if it worths buying it.Many ppl answered with really interesting personal experiences which I admit I didnt know.
    I'll go straight to my questions:I am 27 years old and trust me im like 27 years and 1 day years old gamer and I find it really hard to use the latest generations mice, atm and after like 6 years I am using logictech mx518( or G5) which is the one and only mouse that totally fits my hand, the size,its shape, its buttons are exactly how I want them. The thing is that tommorow arrives my new PC and since I am very excited I checked Razer's Mamba and Roccat Kone as well many others (yea it was about time to upgrade my gaming experience). There is not doubt that are better than mine atm and ofc their look rocks but I have no idea if they are too small or too "wierd" in their performance.All I want to ask is if anyone has experienced these 3 mice I said and knows if they are equally as far the size and the shape, I cant find them in stores so I can check them out and I dont want to risk 130 euros (the cost for Mamba here in Greece) for something I wont like.
    At this point, since im just a gaming-dog not some1 super-duper pro gamer who knows everything about pc performances and If you have some time to spare I would like any tips about keyboards too, Ill remind you that I am totally oldschool (yes I love the classic classic microsoft keyboard).

P.S I have tried Razer's Naga and I dont like it at all, I find it totally wierd in my hand and not usefull.
    P.S2 Are there ppl that use this Monstrosity called Cyborg mouse???

TY ALL, HAVE FUN!
    Add Razer Deathadder too to my list, I found it really good

steelseries Ikari!
    I've tried g5's and the original wow mouse but the ikari is by far the best of them, had my current one for atleast 2 years now.

been using the razer mamba for over 2 years now if not more and tbh i wouldnt want anything else. my hands arent the biggest but my fingers are quite long and it just fits perfectly and never cramps up my hand or anything like that. so in short i`d definitely recommend it.
    “The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. And I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon. Probably at the next gas station.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I use mainly Logitech mice I gave away my Razer one and I use the G9 on my desktop and the G700 on my laptop.

Deleted
    Razer Deathadder is the best mouse for all-purpose gaming imo. It's light-weight, perfect palm size, just enough buttons for convenience and simplicity, perfect scroll speed. Had it for about 4 years now and it still works perfectly unlike most other Razer mice.

Amazing for FPS and RTS since the DPI is average enough for most people, it's absolutely perfect for precise movement. It's alright for MMOs but with the lack of buttons relative to other modern mice, it forces you to use a keyboard to maximum potential to get a good amount of keybinds.

Y I think Deathadder will be the best for me too, plus Im saving some money from Mamba for a cool keyboard-mousepad too. Thx!

15+ Year Old Account
    Used Razer Mamba for around 1,5 year,switched to Naga Hex when it came out.Mamba is very good mouse,but i dont think it is worth its price right now.If you are raiding try Naga Hex,feels much better than original Naga,buttons are not so close to each other so its easier to press them,and there is nice thumb rest in the middle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kejinx View Post
    Razer Deathadder is the best mouse for all-purpose gaming imo. It's light-weight, perfect palm size, just enough buttons for convenience and simplicity, perfect scroll speed. Had it for about 4 years now and it still works perfectly unlike most other Razer mice.

Amazing for FPS and RTS since the DPI is average enough for most people, it's absolutely perfect for precise movement. It's alright for MMOs but with the lack of buttons relative to other modern mice, it forces you to use a keyboard to maximum potential to get a good amount of keybinds.
    Not only that, there's a left handed version of it as well. A must have for every left handed gamer ( like me).

steelseries sensei or intellimouse explorer

I use a sensei, I play CS also and it has 4 side buttons if you need it for WoW.

Yeah I had a Naga for a while, it was okay but too small and the side buttons are so tiny I found them pretty much useless. Got a cheap Deathadder and never looked back - it just fits my hand way better and the side buttons are much bigger. Though there's only two... it has room for improvement but I recommend it as your basic decent mouse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.