Deleted

Which trinket? (Enhancement)

I have Raid Finder Terror in the Mists, and just got Jade Bandit Figurine (normal), but which is better?

If it helps my current 1st trinket is the Heroic Elegon Trinket 2/2.

Terror, iLvl 483
    +1,021 Agility
    Each Time your attacks hit, you have a chance to gain 6121 crit rating for 20 seconds.

OR

Jade Figurine, iLvl 489
    +1,079 Agility
    USE: Increase your haste by 3,595 for 15 seconds. (1 min CD)

Can only be certain with a sim, but I'd almost guarantee you the Jade Figurine is ALOT better.

There are some blue trinks that are better for enhancement than terror normal so the raid finder one isn't going to do you any good. Crit is just awful for enhancement so anything that stacks it like that should generally be avoided.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crit is not a trash stat like haste was in Cataclysm. It would be more accurate to say that it isn't quite as desirable as haste/mastery are in most circumstances.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swarles View Post
    Can only be certain with a sim, but I'd almost guarantee you the Jade Figurine is ALOT better.
    not necessarily, depends on gear, will need to sim it, unfortunately the OP didn't give a link to his armory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Corixa View Post
    not necessarily, depends on gear, will need to sim it, unfortunately the OP didn't give a link to his armory.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...amoleyo/simple

There you go

Quote Originally Posted by Drebbin View Post
    There are some blue trinks that are better for enhancement than terror normal so the raid finder one isn't going to do you any good. Crit is just awful for enhancement so anything that stacks it like that should generally be avoided.
    When did this happen? I always thought terror was one of our BiS trinkets even though crit isn't as desirable as haste/mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    When did this happen? I always thought terror was one of our BiS trinkets even though crit isn't as desirable as haste/mastery?
    This is true. Terror HC and Bottle HC is currently BiS.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Yeah I guess I phrased that wrong, crit isnt garbage but it certainly is the lowest priority of all our secondary stats. Yes, Terror HC is one of the BiS, but the normal one is not particularly good and the raid finder certainly isn't worth using unless its the only trinket above 450 you have access to, as that isnt the case you should use the figurine.

Crit is not always bad, there have been time's where i simmed and crit was my highest secondary stat, of course after hit/expertise.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Craakar View Post
    http://nerdqt.com/simc/Shamoleyo.html

simmed with the gear/spec/glyphs you have on armory, have also simmed your stat weights while i'm at it
    terror (LFR) simmed 270 dps higher than jade