Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    been there, feel your pain!! I opened a ticket and the GM was really nice but said they pretty much dont de level
    Whoops, sig too big

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    You will have to reroll. Blizz only rolls back levels on people who cheat.
    Claim to have cheated that level up or explain that you thought experience was turned off.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I have nothing but contempt for twinks, so I would have to say tough luck. Join real players at 90.

Suggestions: Roll another twink.

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 06:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bubalus View Post
    That is not comming till atleast 5.3 ^^
    Wrong

Battlegrounds
    Players in low-level Battlegrounds will have their effective level raised to the maximum level allowed in that Battleground bracket. Players' base stats and spells are scaled accordingly, and are treated as the same level when determining hits, misses, and critical effect chance.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/822...ary_5-2_5_2013

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 06:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    Claim to have cheated that level up or explain that you thought experience was turned off.
    They don't roll back people who cheat, Airwaves is dumb. They just ban your account.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Broloth View Post
    They don't roll back people who cheat, Airwaves is dumb. They just ban your account.
    They sometimes do both, or one of them depending on the severity of type of method you used. For example when raids exploit something they mostly just remove the every gained through using that method. In PvP if it is a specific exploit and not simply botting they will do the same. If the ban you they will ban you. Because most times it isn't a permanent ban and they don't want you to profit even a little bit from cheating.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    85 is way better, way more gear to choose from. BG twinks are a dying breed anyway since they're gonna fix that soon.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchain View Post

Little OT. But why do people Twink? Why not lvl them to max, and l2p their class, and rule at the max level? Are the competetion to high at max level or?
    A few months ago it would have been nice to have a level 80 twinked Paladin to sell people heroic raid gear from solo farming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchain View Post
    Little OT. But why do people Twink? Why not lvl them to max, and l2p their class, and rule at the max level? Are the competetion to high at max level or?
    They might already have a 90 of that class, so it would be pointless to lvl a 2nd one of that same class to 90 as well, don't you think?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is your punishment for being one of the internet bottom feeders.

As for de-leveling yourself, can't be done. May as well level up to 90 now and try out endgame.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    They might already have a 90 of that class, so it would be pointless to lvl a 2nd one of that same class to 90 as well, don't you think?
    That is really only valid when talking about low level twinks. They were only 6 levels away from the level cap so they already did a lot of work for a second class.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

I opened a ticket the other day and asked if they'd remove three levels from one of my characters. The GM said they can't just remove levels from your character. They can perform rollbacks to remove levels and other things from cheaters, but they're not going to rollback for any other reason. My character was leveled to 63 the day TBC came out and a rollback was impossible. He/she said that simply removing levels could make my character unplayable or just unable to progress again.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Level to 89 and put the toon away until the next expansion if that's how you roll.
    2. Roll another toon for 84.
    3. Don't screw up.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

After patch 4.1, my experience became turned back on by some bug on my level 1 twink. My brother was playing my account and flew to a new area and leveled her up accidentally. He petitioned a GM, who then had to go ask his supervisor, who de-leveled me with a very stern "don't tell anyone" warning. Apparently they aren't supposed to even when it's technically their fault.