Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    Google search is for noobs, your own knowledge is what counts!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Wasn't that just Shisei? The most powerful cantus user guy with the four pupils.
    He was pretty far away and the clothing was completely different, but it could be. Or another of his kind/leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    He was pretty far away and the clothing was completely different, but it could be. Or another of his kind/leader.
    He had a gray hood over his eyes and long white robes, which is what he wears normally. It just looks like he put on a headdress.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    another great mondaiji episode i cant wait to see what kurousagi and izayoi are going to do with their command also i did just check on MAL and it says its only 10 ep's? that seems kinda short ;O i could have understood 12/13 but finishing now in 4 ep's seems even for this fast paced anime kinda rushed o_O
    Yeah I think it's kind of sad that it's only 10 episodes, I'm hoping for a second season because Izayoi is just that badass. Loved the part where Kurosagi told Izayoi that her skirt had the "Gift to almost look up her skirt", they even seem evenly matched, which is hard to imagine with Izayoi being the badass that he is. It would be amazing if Izayoi asked her out, or to ask her to be his maid or something like that, but then again, she could use her gift to negate it. Hmm...

Maoyuu - I'm surprised we still haven't heard anything about Mage, wasn't Yuusha supposed to look for her? I want to see that mage chick dangit. Wondering what Maou is going to have to do with the demon trials, didn't the Head Maid also end up wounded if I'm to believe the opening? Seems legit...

Fairy Tail - Loved this episode, cool fighting and badassery from both Laxus and Wendy. It's a shame that Raven Tail was such a pushover though, or Laxus is just too strong lol. They FINALLY told us about Gajeel being a double agent, holy shit, haven't seen a scene of that since like, what? Episode 40?
    Wind God Slaying seems like cheater stuff to me, heal yourself? Give Wendy a break damnit. Looks like she'll have to use "Milky Way" or whatever she called it soon, or she'll lose. Even though she hasn't "mastered" it. Don't wanna see another FT member lose >_>, Lucy and Gray failing allready.
    Looks like we'll see the chick with the cloak in the next episode - which someone spoiled the identity of to me allready, sigh @ random manga spoilers - randomly first master crying? lolwut. -.-

On another note: Lol'd @ this scene, good thing we have random people at MAL to make gifs :3

Deleted
    Hi thar anime peoplez! I got booed from the League of Legends thread for spamming too much about anime so imma gonna take refuge here. Yoroshiku!

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Yeah I think it's kind of sad that it's only 10 episodes, I'm hoping for a second season because Izayoi is just that badass. Loved the part where Kurosagi told Izayoi that her skirt had the "Gift to almost look up her skirt", they even seem evenly matched, which is hard to imagine with Izayoi being the badass that he is. It would be amazing if Izayoi asked her out, or to ask her to be his maid or something like that, but then again, she could use her gift to negate it. Hmm...
    Is it really going to end at 10 eps? If so I hope it won't be an anime original ending as the LNs are going on, so even if the anime ends early there would be tons of material for sequels. I have to say I just love this series. The protagonist is not a moron and/or a useless wimp, the female lead(s) are neither all over him nor showing off stupidly obvious tsundere behaviour, plot seems to be coming along as coherent enough, music is cool, fights are well animated and fun to watch...

I had enough with Campione! being adapted sooo bad, would suck if this gets screwed up in the transfer as well.

Fairy Tail - Loved this episode, cool fighting and badassery from both Laxus and Wendy. It's a shame that Raven Tail was such a pushover though, or Laxus is just too strong lol. They FINALLY told us about Gajeel being a double agent, holy shit, haven't seen a scene of that since like, what? Episode 40?
    Wind God Slaying seems like cheater stuff to me, heal yourself? Give Wendy a break damnit. Looks like she'll have to use "Milky Way" or whatever she called it soon, or she'll lose. Even though she hasn't "mastered" it. Don't wanna see another FT member lose >_>, Lucy and Gray failing allready.
    Looks like we'll see the chick with the cloak in the next episode - which someone spoiled the identity of to me allready, sigh @ random manga spoilers - randomly first master crying? lolwut. -.-
    Hah, Fairy Tail is going to get more and more awesome from now on in the tournament, with Elfman opening the gates and Titania and Cana along with Laxus paving the road beyond. I just feel that anime diluted the epicness of manga - I understand that the plot is catching up so unless they throw in a lot of filling material it's going to end up with a series of pure filler episodes, but well... Anime lost a bit of manga's feeling there, especially with how Pandemonium got dragged out. :<
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-02-16 at 11:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Hi thar anime peoplez! I got booed from the League of Legends thread for spamming too much about anime so imma gonna take refuge here. Yoroshiku!
    You mean I brought you here? Not as much getting boo'd from the rest :P

Is it really going to end at 10 eps? If so I hope it won't be an anime original ending as the LNs are going on, so even if the anime ends early there would be tons of material for sequels. I have to say I just love this series. The protagonist is not a moron and/or a useless wimp, the female lead(s) are neither all over him nor showing off stupidly obvious tsundere behaviour, plot seems to be coming along as coherent enough, music is cool, fights are well animated and fun to watch...
    MAL lists it as 10 episodes and they're usually correct, so I'm guessing they're going to do 10 episodes. The anime itself is very fun to watch, the animations are good, the personalities are just right and there's shitloads of stuff they can still do in the anime, so I can see a second season coming, with the positive reactions about Kurosaki and Izayoi and all.
    Hah, Fairy Tail is going to get more and more awesome from now on in the tournament, with Elfman opening the gates and Titania and Cana along with Laxus paving the road beyond. I just feel that anime diluted the epicness of manga - I understand that the plot is catching up so unless they throw in a lot of filling material it's going to end up with a series of pure filler episodes, but well... Anime lost a bit of manga's feeling there, especially with how Pandemonium got dragged out. :<
    Btw, if you'd like, put anime/manga spoiler before spoiler tags so people know what's safe to click or not (episode spoiler or manga spoiler etc). I haven't read the manga myself, some random friend keeps spoiling random stuff like cloaked person's identity, Natsu's new move, who wins which fight etc. I hope Wendy wins this fight tbh, she's my favorite character <3. (Of this anime anyway, Guy Cecil >>> All).

Edit: Just watched Oreshura new episode.
    Oreshura - Looks like Silver is becoming a bigger bitch instead of softening up? The hell... Hime was cute the first few minutes, she did the exact same thing as Laura Bodewig did in IS: Infinite Stratos, love when that happens ;D. Pink is so tsundere my tsundere meter is going off the charts, those reactions are so clear that it's about to 'splode soon. Think they overdid it with this character. Episode seemed to lack abit of content, felt like it was just 5 minutes or something, could just be me though.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-02-17 at 12:59 AM.

randomly first master crying? lolwut. -.-

mavis is such a cutie ;_;

I suddenly have the urge to watch Miyazaki films. Specifically Princess Mononoke and My Neighbor Totoro.

But I've fallen behind on Maoyuu Maou Yuusha. D:

Maoyuu - I'm surprised we still haven't heard anything about Mage, wasn't Yuusha supposed to look for her? I want to see that mage chick dangit. Wondering what Maou is going to have to do with the demon trials, didn't the Head Maid also end up wounded if I'm to believe the opening? Seems legit...

On another note: Lol'd @ this scene, good thing we have random people at MAL to make gifs :3
    mao if u know that those stuff is happening i will spoiler for u when its from the manga/ln he will start searching for the mage i would guess from next ep on its at the same time winter kingdom gets attacked and demon queen goes to her ancestors and yes head maid is getting wounded while pushing demon queen back in when she gets out the first time ;P the other part is a suprise ;D

for fairy tail manga spoiler wendy will get a draw but not with milky way as its not a spell for attack its used to communicate with dragon corpses later on! with the cloak girl are u talking about future lucy or the princess? xD both mysterious characters in the manga currently we dont know their intentions yet! ;P also FT gets its last draw now after wendy all will win like a baws ;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    mavis is such a cutie ;_;
    Considering her personality, I imagine it really isn't something serious she's crying about in the preview, considering she's a perverted ghost from the past lol.

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 11:06 AM ----------

mao if u know that those stuff is happening i will spoiler for u when its from the manga/ln he will start searching for the mage i would guess from next ep on its at the same time winter kingdom gets attacked and demon queen goes to her ancestors and yes head maid is getting wounded while pushing demon queen back in when she gets out the first time ;P the other part is a suprise ;D
    Hmm okay, 2 episodes to go then till we see mage?
    for fairy tail manga spoiler wendy will get a draw but not with milky way as its not a spell for attack its used to communicate with dragon corpses later on! with the cloak girl are u talking about future lucy or the princess? xD both mysterious characters in the manga currently we dont know their intentions yet! ;P also FT gets its last draw now after wendy all will win like a baws ;P
    Manga spoiler--->I meant Future Lucy, since somebody mentioned she'll come back to stop what's going to happen or something. Don't know anything about the princess though.
    A draw? Come on :<, that's not fair :/. Didn't know that about Milky Way, oh well. By the way, which fight is going to be next? The one with Natsu + Gajeel vs Sting/thatotherdude? Where he does that Holy Shadow Electric Fire Dragon Breath or what it was :P
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-02-17 at 10:06 AM.

uhm for mao it could be 2 thats what i would assume as its not that uba fast paced but i think in the next 2-3 ep's she should be seen and u will another new interesting fact ;P
    for FT next fight should be natuso + gjaeel vs sting+rogue with natsu fighting them 1on1 (funny thing he gets beat up first few panels in the manga but then bam giant come back double insta kill with electric fire dragon god breath or something ;D) afterwards it should be gray vs rufus then erza vs kagura and minerva (i think she is called minerva ;D the sabertooth daughter) and afterwards (the last current fight in the tourney would be gajeel vs rogue with a new omnious twist ;P) but at the same time where those 3 fights happen alot of other stuff happens too

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    uhm for mao it could be 2 thats what i would assume as its not that uba fast paced but i think in the next 2-3 ep's she should be seen and u will another new interesting fact ;P
    for FT next fight should be natuso + gjaeel vs sting+rogue with natsu fighting them 1on1 (funny thing he gets beat up first few panels in the manga but then bam giant come back double insta kill with electric fire dragon god breath or something ;D) afterwards it should be gray vs rufus then erza vs kagura and minerva (i think she is called minerva ;D the sabertooth daughter) and afterwards (the last current fight in the tourney would be gajeel vs rogue with a new omnious twist ;P) but at the same time where those 3 fights happen alot of other stuff happens too
    Awwwwwwwwww yeah, Natsu + Gajeel vs Sting + Rogue, been looking forward to that. What's up with Erza va Kagura vs Minerva though? 1v1v1? Dafuq. Sounds interesting though. Bah, have to wait another week.

Little Busters - Damn, looks like Kud is actually some kind of genius in extraordinary things. That quantum physics and shit lol. Epic Nishizono ignoring Haruka when she talked to her, dat trolling ^^. Sudden change to Rin's story? Wut.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Yet another proof that english dubs are worthy of the title spawn of hell.

Damn some of those are just bad.. if you want a good english dub watch black lagoon.
    You complain about english dubs then say Black Lagoon is a good one...?

Best english dub I've ever heard has to be Cromartie High.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS_bEEW0PsE

FT is my favourite long running shounen anyway ;P with Hunter x Hunter and one piece on 2nd place ;P any one watching hunter x hunter btw? cant wait for the ant arc where netero dies in the end and i cant wait for the manga to continue next arc seems to be rather interesting ;D

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    You complain about english dubs then say Black Lagoon is a good one...?

Best english dub I've ever heard has to be Cromartie High.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS_bEEW0PsE
    The english parts I've heard from Cromartie High were pretty damn good, so I'll have to agree on this one.
    He. Ate. My. Pencil.
    HE ATE MY PENCIL

what anime is your signature/avatar from monado?

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    just noticed the name next to his avatar, ike from a fire emblem
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    what anime is your signature/avatar from monado?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    just noticed the name next to his avatar, ike from a fire emblem
    That is correct, my avatar is Ike from Fire Emblem 9/10 (Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn)
    My signature is also from Fire Emblem 10(Micaiah, the Silver-Haired Maiden), they're the main characters from that game.
    Fire Emblem is a strategy rpg that is about Swords/Magic, all that fantasy stuff, dragons, you name it.
    It also has the ability to build relationships/ship certain people, like a VN sort of. It kind of looks Anime-esque, so I can understand why you thought it was from an anime.

Ike/Micaiah
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-02-17 at 03:32 PM.

damn those console only rpgs why cant they give us pc only guys stuff like FF and tales of ;<

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.siliconera.com/2013/02/08...les-and-dates/

any idea who voices sinon? (short-black haired bow user)
    [CENTER]