Deleted
    LF someone to be recruited. I can pay for your battlechest.

I only really want to level a few characters to 80 really quick because Cata isnt that hard to level through alone.

Draenor EU Horde.

add toshthekeen on skype if interested.

Im looking to recruit a friend (not be recruited), and i play horde on Burning Blade (US). i would appreciate it if you would email me as soon as possible at msosnowski24(at)Gmail.com (wouldnt let me put in my full email because i needed to post more often.)

What i can provide
    Gold For nearly anything we will need/want. (im pretty rich)
    A guild thats level 25 so we can get all the perks
    I have a level 90 so i have many friends that wouldnt mind running us through instances if needed
    Pretty Much i can provide EVERYTHING that what you will need.

What im looking for
    All im looking for is a person who would buy their own expansion and membership and ill take care of everything else we will need and want (mounts + flying)
    Whoever you are that wants to link up, please be on frequently as i am on atleast 5/7 days of the week.
    Also be fun, dont be dull and not chat, were gonna be together for awhile.. might as well make the best of it!

Thank you for reading all of that if you did so and please dont hesitate to email me for any questions.
    or you can skype me at hahaowned24 if you can, skype me. would make things much faster and easier

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU or US realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me ( THEY ARE VERY CHEAP ATM 70% off! )

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Looking to get back into WoW, experienced, played Horde Illidan, have an inactive account on there. Either be recruited or to recruit someone. ravieg29 at gmail . com , email or msg and we will talk from there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone for RAF for a fresh start on Mal'Ganis US (High Pop PvP Horde server).

You should be purchasing/already have the games you need for us to level together. I have skype, ventrilo and mumble so whatever you feel comfortable with. I'm 24, been playing since mid-2007 and have a solid grasp of the game. It would be nice to be able to level 2-3 characters together, but one is fine.

I'm pretty chill, so feel free to contact me at any time.

Let me know if you're interested by sending me a PM here or add my battletag: Artemis #1461 (Jazmortis on skype)

Looking forward to hearing from you sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    Still up. I can now get the expansion keys, but if I do so, I get to keep the account.
    Nobody is going to want to do this if you are going to keep the account. Because all the things you'll "give" you actually don't. And if for some odd chance you do find someone to do this, they are only doing work for you to have more toons, good luck finding someone thats willing to waste their time for you.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am LF Recruit A Friend person for US Dragonblight Alliance player

I can offer a large family oriented guild and personnely knowing the GM
    Enormus WOW knowledge without need to look it up
    Leveling add
    Instances runs for Levels, Quest and Gear
    Play regualry at night for Eastern Standard time
    Riding in style as u head from one end of a zone to the other or from zone to zone if u find the Flight Paths to slow

All u have to do is get the game to whatever point u like or can afford with a 60-day game card to put on the account u don't even have to play at all if u don't want I just want to get the mount but be willing to help u out as much as possible if u do want to get into the game.

PLEASE PLEASE PM me.
    Last edited by Razor Claw; 2013-02-17 at 02:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post
    Nobody is going to want to do this if you are going to keep the account. Because all the things you'll "give" you actually don't. And if for some odd chance you do find someone to do this, they are only doing work for you to have more toons, good luck finding someone thats willing to waste their time for you.
    Then explain me, why would anyone pay for a stranger the cost of all expansions + in game gold? I could just raf myself and multibox.
    Besides, I've rafed enough scrubs and gave them game keys and game time codes for free, only to find that after not even 20 levels, they can't be bothered to level anymore.

Then explain me, why would anyone pay for a stranger the cost of all expansions + in game gold? I could just raf myself and multibox.
    Besides, I've rafed enough scrubs and gave them game keys and game time codes for free, only to find that after not even 20 levels, they can't be bothered to level anymore.
    I've never met anyone foolish enough to buy a complete stranger the full game.
    And do just that, RaF yourself, nobody wants to spend time when in the end they gain nothing and you take it all.

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 03:46 AM ----------

Looking to RaF 1 or 2 people to Twisting Nether EU
    Horde
    Can start today, I have pretty decent chunks of freetime in my day be able to level.

You need to buy your own game, expansions and game time
    I will give you my time to level however many toons you'd like

PM or Message on skype: Draviene

Deleted
    Looking to BE RECRUITED on EU high-pop realms.
    You provide the games up to MoP and I will give you a gamecard in exchange after we start up leveling.
    I would also like to be given some gold to start with(bags and stuff).
    Looking for a person who has experience in the game and also a person with good english skills(I prefer that we talk on skype while leveling).
    I am currently interested in leveling a druid/warlock.Faction doesnt matter for me as long as the server is high-pop.
    For me :
    I had played wow for like 4 years or something,but stopped some a few months ago.I know pretty much a lot about the game and could also give you a couple of advices if needed.I am available mostly at the afternoon and the whole weekend.
    Contact me here via PM.Cheers !

Also looking to recruit on Sylvanas EU
    I will provide gold and a level 25 guild.
    I will also provide you with a gamecard as soon as you buy the expansions.
    Last edited by mmoc8c08d8cc4c; 2013-02-17 at 03:15 PM.

Deleted
    I've never met anyone foolish enough to buy a complete stranger the full game.
    And do just that, RaF yourself, nobody wants to spend time when in the end they gain nothing and you take it all.
    Well I didn't buy anyone more than bchest, but still, most ppl here that want to get recruited expect us to buy them the full game (lol)

Hey Guys,

i wanna get Recruited on an English EU Server. I pay for the game. All I want is a good leveling Partner that also gives me Gold and Stuff.
    Im online everyday at 7pm and on weekends all the time. I know alot about wow and Ive already leveled 9 chars to 90
    Add me on Skype: albiboard

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU or US realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me ( THEY ARE VERY CHEAP ATM 70% off! )

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I didn't buy anyone more than bchest, but still, most ppl here that want to get recruited expect us to buy them the full game (lol)
    LAWLS ur the scrub I don't care if the person I recruit only plays til lvl 20 or never plays at all I just want to the mount period it would be up to the person that is recruit if they want to play or not. I don't need 2 accounts to feel special or make up for lack of size in my pants but to each their own.

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 09:43 AM ----------

And hence their multiple posts. Lol.
    don't waste ur time with this loser they only want to get 2 accounts the easy way and not put in the time to get it done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Claw View Post
    LAWLS ur the scrub I don't care if the person I recruit only plays til lvl 20 or never plays at all I just want to the mount period it would be up to the person that is recruit if they want to play or not. I don't need 2 accounts to feel special or make up for lack of size in my pants but to each their own.

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 09:43 AM ----------

don't waste ur time with this loser they only want to get 2 accounts the easy way and not put in the time to get it done.
    2 posts, freshly made account and even the name denotes you came here to bash. Yea, you are entitled to have an opinion..../sarcasm

I am looking for a SOR what do I need to post to get one

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiceman126 View Post
    I am looking for a SOR what do I need to post to get one

account email

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    account email
    It wont let me post my e-mail.. Delci34 (((AT))) sbcglobal (((DOT))) NET

Please send me one for the US servers

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 04:57 PM ----------

Anyone at all, please send me one? I would like to see how the game is nown days