Thread: Disengage 5.2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    depends on your positioning yes it costs a gcd but sometimes a disengage > running towards something especially if you do the 180° disengage and free heal to boot is allways nice granted how little healing we technically have (which is nice when doing progression)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyb3r View Post
    yes it costs a gcd
    As said before, Disengage doesn't cost a global cooldown.

Have you guys done the math on a 5% heal?

So at 425K health you're getting 21-22K-ish heal (will it crit?!?! like exhilaration ). It might be clutch in some situations giving you time to to let Spirit Mend tick or provide a healer with some breathing room.

I would have liked to see it as an absorb over a heal or at least test it as an absorb over a heal. Just to see if it made the ability/glyph more interesting.

Will marked for death be baked into the spells, or will hunters have to manually mark everything again?
    Last edited by Thelxi; 2013-02-18 at 06:36 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Will marked for death be baked into the spells, or will hunters have to manually mark everything again?
    It will be baked into the same spells it's currently working on with the glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrada View Post
    Also, what do you guys think about the new 'disengage healing glyph' ? It bothers me a little the idea of me having to 'keep' jumping unnecessarily for the heal... I rather the heal was tied to something else...
    I feel like I Disengage very nearly on cooldown in PvP. In PvE, healers can go ahead and heal me, I'll only be Disengaging deliberately for a small heal very, very rarely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrada View Post
    First world problem... t.t

Also, what do you guys think about the new 'disengage healing glyph' ? It bothers me a little the idea of me having to 'keep' jumping unnecessarily for the heal... I rather the heal was tied to something else...
    think thats kinda the point the heal is there if you sacrifice the movement.