Page 64 of 85 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Good was a relative term. The dog puked on the bed so I had to get up at 02:00 to throw everything in the washer, then at 04:00 she was crying from her kennel so I had to bring her back to the sleeping bag where she just squirmed the rest of the night.

I'm exhausted.
    Reminds me of a Siamese cat we had a few years ago. She got on my bed and peed on my leg at 3AM then at around 7AM she puked in my hand <.< She was very sick then. she eventually got better and died of natural causes about a year or 2 ago.
    Yep

Deleted
    I've never had that stuff, well, not really. My dog peed on my hand when I was a kid once and that was it. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I've never had that stuff, well, not really. My dog peed on my hand when I was a kid once and that was it. xD
    That reminds me while we were waiting to pick our cats up from the vet this lady was getting her dogs back. They gave her one while preparing the other and they dog they gave her peed all over her..also she was wearing a white shirt so now she had a giant yellow stain on her it was funny yet sad at the same time. :P
    Yep

10+ Year Old Account
    I was puked on by a dog.

Bad times.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

And this is why cats > dogs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    And this is why cats > dogs.
    pls

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    pls
    Dogs will bite your face off if given the chance..

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Dogs will bite your face off if given the chance..
    Not mine. She just snuggles.

Deleted
    Not mine. She just snuggles.
    That's what they all say until something happens.

Cats kill more things than dogs. They probably also cause more domestic injuries!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Cats kill more things than dogs. They probably also cause more domestic injuries!
    Nu-uh! My aunt's dog just three days ago got two rats and tried to ate them!!!

My cats would never do that!

Your cats are broken, I used to find a bird or mouse stuffed under my door way every other week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Your cats are broken, I used to find a bird or mouse stuffed under my door way every other week.
    Pft, clearly, your cats are broken. Mine would never do that.

In the 20-some years I've owned a dog, it has never happened.

Pft, clearly, your cats are broken. Mine would never do that.
    I've had several cats and they've all done that! Its a natural cat thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    the most my dog ever tried to eat was a rabbit once he tried chasing.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh. My oldest cat was a killing machine. But then she did start life as a stray. Both my other cats were useless, though the one did save me from a massive spider once by pouncing it and then eating it. Only time I have never been so unsure of whether or not to hug a cat.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Heh. My oldest cat was a killing machine. But then she did start life as a stray. Both my other cats were useless, though the one did save me from a massive spider once by pouncing it and then eating it. Only time I have never been so unsure of whether or not to hug a cat.
    my grandma had a cat. named pooh cat. she also started life as a stray and grandma took her in. the cat didnt like me very much. mostly because i would constantly go up to her and annoy her. i was 6-8 years old. she scratched hard. i think she scratched my eye once. one time i went right by her when she was sleeping and starting playing with the toy trombone my grandmother had lying around or was it a drum i can barely remember......the cat was mad when i did that.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

You'd be surprised how much a 7kg weiner dog can puke up. I was sleeping on the couch once when I was a teenager (we had family over and they were using my room) so I slept in a sleeping bag and she was snuggling in it. Then at about 5am she puked without warning, coating me in her vomit.

Most disgusting moment of my life.
    Whats wrong with your dog? Did she catch a cold? o.O

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 08:33 AM ----------

I fond a little rat in the house once and when I was chasing it, it raced towards the door, where my dog happened to be sitting at. She opened her mouth, and the rat leapt right into it xD

Took ages to pry her mouth open, but the rat was totally unharmed! Then he died.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Whats wrong with your dog? Did she catch a cold? o.O

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 08:33 AM ----------

I fond a little rat in the house once and when I was chasing it, it raced towards the door, where my dog happened to be sitting at. She opened her mouth, and the rat leapt right into it xD

Took ages to pry her mouth open, but the rat was totally unharmed! Then he died.
    i think we all know why he died. RAT KILLER!!!! what did you do to him off camera sema?!