Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    oh oh oh do mine do mine, scorpio ^^
    Here it be.

Weekly Forecast for Scorpio (Oct. 23 – Nov. 21)
    Devoting more time to a romantic relationship gives you an attractive glow. If you have a crush on somebody, it’s time to come clean. You’ll be so relieved to unburden your heart. Do you already have a lover? Express your devotion by running some errands on their behalf. It’s easy to shower a person with kisses, candy and cards, but giving the gift of leisure shows real class.

If you’ve misjudged someone, offer a sincere apology. You will forge a new relationship and begin a fresh chapter together. Be a little more open-minded in the future.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Great, now I'm in a guild full of weird people
    nothing wrong with weird ppl \o/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Here it be.
    lol thats scarilly true

Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    I really like my berserker.

Spin2win
    Slayer plz.

I think someone brought it up, but I could have sworn that Rainbow Dash's cutie mark was part of her racing and speed, not cloud clearing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mails-Prowers View Post
    Actually Seel Goku also couldn't turn at will. Remember how he was changed into a Super Saiyan first? By the pain of losing a friend from the hands of Frieza. That awakened the transformation. Friendship was also the fact that turned Twilight into an Alicorn. There are maybe two different races and series but the concept is the same. Also remember that Vegeta turned into a Super Saiyan only when he started making friends and a family and changed his ways.
    Actually... Vegeta turned into a Super Saiyan in a different way.

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    In a world with magic, that doesn't proof anything, but I haven't seen the ep yet, so I don't really know how they did it.
    Well she certainly didnt pay $25 for a race change.

Deleted
    I think someone brought it up, but I could have sworn that Rainbow Dash's cutie mark was part of her racing and speed, not cloud clearing.
    It has to do with that and probably about his trademark move, the Sonic Rainboom. She uses that speed of hers to just do her job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you in a PVP server?
    No, PvE. I have no interest in PvP and this is where my friends were at (I wasn't the first person in my class who started playing).

I am watching the episode again, since it is on right now on the Hub, and if I have this right the spell is created to find ones own destiny by fucking up the friends you have so you can fix it and find out what you need to do.

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 10:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    It has to do with that and probably about his trademark move, the Sonic Rainboom. She uses that speed of hers to just do her job.
    That can be true enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's still got a cloud in it. CMs are horrendously ambiguous.

Deleted
    i thought it was cuss of the sonic rainboom

So whatever that other dimension is that Twilight got teleported to Celestia knows full well about.

I need these questions answered.

Deleted
    The whole cloud clearing thing was probably only to remind her of what she loves to do. :P

invisi-edit: Groose \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    It's still got a cloud in it. CMs are horrendously ambiguous.
    I suppose so, but cloud clearing is more of a general job that they have. Fluttershy knows top "level" sewing even though she is good with animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    i thought it was cuss of the sonic rainboom
    Rarity should have done a Sonic Rainboom.

10+ Year Old Account
    So whatever that other dimension is that Twilight got teleported to Celestia knows full well about.

I need these questions answered.
    The Astral Plane? Who knows exactly what it is, but it's solid evidence that Tia is, in reality, a goddess.

Deleted
    Rarity should have done a Sonic Rainboom.
    that would have been funny to see xD

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Great, now I'm in a guild full of weird people
    That's nice.

Weird people can be fun some times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    The Astral Plane? Who knows exactly what it is, but it's solid evidence that Tia is, in reality, a goddess.
    It doesn't bring 100% proof, but there isn't much argument against her and Luna not being gods of some sort. Of course we still know far too little about alicorns to really say what is definitive. Being able to be born one, but also becoming one, possibly only if you are a unicorn, throws a lot more questions into things.

No.
    The spell starswirl the bearded was trying to create was not really to find find his own destiny. I think he wanted to become an alicorn all along. Died alone and as a simple unicorn. Or something cute for the audience.

Twi was naive for chanting a incomplete spell, and it caused all the havoc by mistake. Imagine making kool aid, but forgetting the kool aid, and only adding sugar to water.
    It is possible he was trying to become one. It wouldn't surprise me if him and Tia had a teacher/student relationship, either being possible to hold either role depending on just how old Celestia is.

It also makes me wonder what that spell actually does or what it's original intent was.