Poll: Poll

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Female blood elves #1.People keep saying Draenei have this big trunk yet it barely visible in game. All I see is mostly tail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varulv View Post
    ^ Much closer to that first cinematic that we all remember very well.
    The pic you linked looks like a human cosplaying as a night elf. Now this is a night elf.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing I find usually offputting about females in wow is, whats is known as sexual dimorphism.

Basicly, what blizzard do with females in warcraft is design there shapes and forms not based on a genuine reason for them looking the way they do, but based purely on a sexual allure for players.

Now this can be overlooked easily with some race/sex types, female humans, dwarves, gnomes, goblins, night elves, forsaken, even blood elves. These work, because you can see how compared to there male counterparts, they go well together in terms of appearance.

But the other ones, female draenei, female trolls, female tauren, female worgen. These character models are ridiculously disproportioned to how they look stood next to there male counterparts. Male draenei are Huge, yet the females are Tiny. Male have huge back tails, females as dinky little tails.
    Troll females stand perfectly upright with tiny tusks and tiny ears, while males have huge noses, tusks, ears and hunch over.
    Female tauren, unlike there male counterparts who look fearce, females look all cute and buttery.
    And female worgen.. god, that was hidious, its like they tried to make werewolf barbie. The male worgen look feral and savage, the females look like a cross between a fox and a draenei.

This is the problem I have with some of the females, blizzard thinks if they try and show any female in wow as savage, hunched, without any feminine features, that it will turn people off and nobody will play those races. So instead of sticking to something more genuine, they just say 'Right, don't care how rough the men folk look, make the girls into barbie or else!'

I for one would welcome having more ugly female model for once.

Deleted
    To me, Blood Elf female for sexiest body and Night Elf female for sexiest animations. But Undead Female has the most beautiful face.

Deleted
    Trassk dude, we are not compalining how males look in your gey threads, we love the females, we love them cute and sexy, thank you very much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I strongly suggest you all have a read of this:

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2007/05/sexual_dimorphi/

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 10:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    Trassk dude, we are not compalining how males look in your gey threads, we love the females, we love them cute and sexy, thank you very much.
    Actually some people have done so, but I don't care, you got your opinion and I got mine.

I'm just saying funny how every female in wow looks like a barbie doll, even when it doesn't work with there male counterparts.

Deleted
    Night Elves - seriously, dumb looking huge-ass muscular bitches -- awkward.. just awkward. NO. Give them a smaller stature and don't make their faces look so moon stricken.
    Speak for yourself, tall ladies are for my taste.

Draenei females are themselves disturbing. People who are attracted to them are even more disturbing.

Night elf females for me. Why? Cause I like strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Night Elves aren't supposed to be dainty, little delicate tarts. Keep in mind night elf women are over 7 feet tall. They don't need to be purple blood elves, with miniscule stature to boot.
    Wrong word there, pardon me, how to say it.. muscle density(?)is what bothers me, the way their body looks in general, plus their faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    The pic you linked looks like a human cosplaying as a night elf. Now this is a night elf.
    Well, take that bulky armor off, give her glowing eyes - and she won't look much different.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I strongly suggest you all have a read of this:

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2007/05/sexual_dimorphi/

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 10:52 PM ----------

Actually some people have done so, but I don't care, you got your opinion and I got mine.

I'm just saying funny how every female in wow looks like a barbie doll, even when it doesn't work with there male counterparts.
    And I agree with what Trassk is saying, it's apparent. Sexual dimorphism aside, I too would like say.. my female warrior looking more 'ugly' or 'rugged' etc. I just wish there were options to heavily alter the body/face.

dwarves are very under-apreciated here! Need more dwarf woman love!

dem curves

Deleted
    Well, I am divided between NE and BE for the first and second place, following with Human females on number 3.

Then follow the Troll and Orc females, and ony then Draenei. They have such a creepy posture, unnaturally curved spine, and watching them sitting makes my skin creep. They look as if they are broken. Even succubi have a healthier looking posture, and being demons, they could look wierder.

Pandaren are cute, but in my opinion too wide to be sexy. But their animation wins them a place before Dwarves.

Gnomes are sick. Child proportionned bodies (this means the ratio between head and body), but with breasts and hips... that's disgusting!
    Last edited by mmoceb1073a651; 2013-02-17 at 11:33 PM.

Wrong word there, pardon me, how to say it.. muscle density(?)is what bothers me, the way their body looks in general, plus their faces.
    I know exactly what you are saying. Night Elves are supposed to look toned and athletic, not like stringy spaghetti with wasp waists... That picture you showed is a poor representation of a night elf
    is better
    In action. Ya the in-game look isn't perfect but it's true to form. Night Elves are warriors, not house wives or runway models. The need a physique fitting of a warrior.

Im expecting they maintain that aspect of them on the model updates, cause if they make them look like purple blood elves I can't think of a better time to unsub for good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elves - seriously, dumb looking huge-ass muscular bitches -- awkward.. just awkward. NO. Give them a smaller stature and don't make their faces look so moon stricken.
    Kal'dorei (Nightelf) women WORK hard, live mostly outdoors, they train a lot and wage wars.
    Their males were SLEEPING before Warcraft III to help guard the emerald nightmare.
    They can't be tiny cute girlies, they would be dead. Kal'dorei represent survival of the fittest and they represent that well.

Quel'dorei/Sin'dorei (Highelfs/Bloodelfs) on the other hand use as much magic as they can to avoid manual labor of any kind. That's why they are smaller, more cute... more pampered looking.

Nightelven women are awesome and strong. Sadly the ingame model looks hideous.

@Trassk: Yeah sexual dimorphism is extreme for Draenei. But it's a fantasy game, so I can excuse that.
    If they were an actual race, I'd pity the Draenei wife, whose husband likes to be on top. :X

Just try and tell me that face isn't adorable. :<

Deleted
    Draenei. Their proportions are fantastic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    I know exactly what you are saying. Night Elves are supposed to look toned and athletic, not like stringy spaghetti with wasp waists... That picture you showed is a poor representation of a night elf
    Which is funny because this is the model I was trying to find, I remember it from that commercial, for mountain dew I believe it was. Looking back to the one I posted, definitely, you are right. That 3D model is simply phenomenal and definitely what NE's should look like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Kal'dorei (Nightelf) women WORK hard, live mostly outdoors, they train a lot and wage wars.
    Their males were SLEEPING before Warcraft III to help guard the emerald nightmare.
    They can't be tiny cute girlies, they would be dead. Kal'dorei represent survival of the fittest and they represent that well.

Quel'dorei/Sin'dorei (Highelfs/Bloodelfs) on the other hand use as much magic as they can to avoid manual labor of any kind. That's why they are smaller, more cute... more pampered looking.

Nightelven women are awesome and strong. Sadly the ingame model looks hideous.
    Don't try to read too much into my rather poorly stated satirical comment. I am well aware of the lore, hence why I totally agree with what Constellation said.

And yeah, I guess most of us, if not all -- agree on one thing: They need to revamp the old models(hopefully BE & Draenei will also see a revamp one day), good thing they are on it, but they better do do more than a mere refurbishing.

10+ Year Old Account
    hopefully BE & Draenei will also see a revamp one day
    Honestly? I'm so in love with the current Draenei Model that I'm quite afraid that Blizzard will ruin them in a Revamp. I REALLY hope they leave Draenei alone.

Deleted
    IMO, Blood Elf. IRL, I don't think looks are very important a priority when I first see women, I prefer to get to know them as a person before that. Still, talking about "sexiness" I think Blood Elves are very attractive. Draenei are a close second, and I have a soft spot for Dwarf females as well. xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Honestly? I'm so in love with the current Draenei Model that I'm quite afraid that Blizzard will ruin them in a Revamp. I REALLY hope they leave Draenei alone.
    Oh no, they don't 'need' one, that's for sure. However, if the new models end up being insanely good, with updated skeletons etc. resulting in crazy facial & body animations, then I am afraid that the TBC races will feel ancient, if that happens - hopefully they won't leave them looking outdated for ages. Lot's of 'ifs', guess we'll know once we get there. Also, I don't have the link, but they said in an interview that they will do the vanilla races first, then at some point later they will look for the TBC ones.

Personally, I think that the new models won't be that huge of a leap, so they won't overshadow BE's & Draenei very much.

EDIT: just saw your sig, I get now that you REALLY love female Draenei. :P Same here, and it's the race I voted for as the sexiest. I am a sad panda though, see my main has always been a warlock since vanilla, and I would LOVE to have a Draenei warlock, but that ain't happening, it's against the lore. ^_^ Unless they come up with some crazy idea in the upcoming demon-centered expansion.
    Last edited by mmocbfaacb1cad; 2013-02-18 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tjamen View Post
    I didnt wanna be a creep so I voted Human
    agreed, these guys are creepy, lusting after pixels and morphed human like beings, very creepy. most creepy are the ones that lust after succubi, just downright scary

Draenei <3
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......