Destiny = Titan?

So anyone care to entertain the idea that this new game from Bungie and Activision is actually Titan? If this is the case I think we can expect a fantastic game.

Heres a video about it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwOUi4JDC4o
    Last edited by Arog; 2013-02-18 at 05:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    no because titan isnt made by activision or bungie it is made by blizzard. you dont see wow comming in boxes that say maade by activision just because blizzard is owned by them do you? no? then discussion over.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

No. Why do people keep posting this? Because Blizzard and Bungie both have B's in their name? Should we be claiming the next game from Bethesda is also Titan?

TES Online is Titan. You heard it here first.

I am not sure if you trolling or just being completely clueless... Since when Bungie == Blizzard? Activision is a publisher, Bungie is the developer. Titan is being developed by Blizzard and will be published by Blizzard/Activision/BlizzActi and I am not even talking that Titan is a codename and Blizzard hasn't announced anything yet, like why would they give their product to Bungie, years of work, and not even let a single word about that deal? TLDR this is not Titan, this is completely different game.

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    No. Why do people keep posting this? Because Blizzard and Bungie both have B's in their name? Should we be claiming the next game from Bethesda is also Titan?
    No I posted it because its about a first person shoot (which is what titan is supposedly) set in a living persistent world where you for groups with people(Which titan is supposed to be like) and its made by Bungie, first person shooter geniuses and Activision which also owns Blizzard, one could assume that they are taking people from Blizzard to help make this game. Not because of similar letters..

TESO = Titian = Pokemon X/Y

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    TESO = Titian = Pokemon X/Y =Half-life 3
    Fixed.
    10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Arog View Post
    No I posted it because its about a first person shoot (which is what titan is supposedly) set in a living persistent world where you for groups with people(Which titan is supposed to be like) and its made by Bungie, first person shooter geniuses and Activision which also owns Blizzard, one could assume that they are taking people from Blizzard to help make this game. Not because of similar letters..
    Activision doesn't own Bungie, nor do they own the IP that Bungie produces, rather they have exclusive rights to publish their games for the next 10 years.

Your random assumption that Activision is somehow forcing or allowing Bungie 'borrow' devs from Blizzard shows an inherent lack of understanding of the industry as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Arog View Post
    Let me explain this to you Mr. Ichosenottoreadtheotherpostaboutthedifference

Blizzard = Developer

Bungie= Developer

Activision= Producer/marketing crap

Why

Would

Blizzard's game titan

Be

Developed

By

Bungie

When

Blizzard's game Titan

Is being

Produced

By

Blizzard.....

For the love of God no. Stop bringing up these topics. It's almost as bad as those posts saying "I wish they would fix X" when X was fixed in a patch that had patch notes on the front page days before.

All of these posts about Titan, remind me of classic when players would talk about acquiring the Ashbringer...