Yeah Alicia Keys sucked. They have to put singers and music in this weekend though because NBA doesn't have any other centralized special day since playoffs are best of seven.

Lol West wins. :/ Chris Paul better get MVP, I'd be so fucking mad if Durant wins it just because he's been scoring.

Damn, Kobe's doing an excellent job defending LeBron this quarter (just tuned in).

Good game.

Alright I'll pass out the blame as to why the East lost.

1. Erik Spolstra.
    2. Chris Paul Blake Griffin combo is better than Dk/Pala
    3. Alicia Keys fucked with everyone's mental game during halftime.
    4. Chris Bosh thought he was a good shooter for some reason because they picked him as a shooter last night, and he shot air balls. brook Lopez too, but to a lesser degree.
    5. Why the fuck was Joakim Noah the center at the end there. I'd have picked Tyson for some defense.
    6. Kobe played too hard on Lebron.

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 11:32 PM ----------

If you are what you say you are, a superstar, then have no fear, the cameras here.

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 11:35 PM ----------

You were right, Duncan only played 8 mins.

I love how KG was an East starter and he played a total of 6 minutes and had 0 points.

Noah can run a lot better than Tyson, hes also a more versatile defender. Plus he was having a better game anyways.

and LOL at reason #6

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Chris Bosh thought he was a good shooter for some reason because they picked him as a shooter last night, and he shot air balls.
    He is a good shooter though. He's got the highest FG% from 16 ft to 3 PT range in the entire league. He played like shit in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    Edit Post: I thought Noah was a PF 6'11 225 is kinda small to be a Center I mean KG has like 30 pounds on him and looks like he is about 1/2 taller. If he is a PF that seems right but they have him listed as a Center on the box score of the game.
    Hes always played Center, Boozer plays PF. He guards other centers unless the PF is much better than the center in which case he switches to them since Boozer is a poor defender.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blue you gotta hook me up on facebook or Twitter I got conscripts twitter and fuzzies as well I asked the other guys a while back but I think they don't do the whole "Social Network" thinkg.

Yeah sorry Skars, I don't use those websites lol. Or I definitely would add you.

Cross your fingers guys, 3 days away from trade deadline. Nets need to score Josh Smith.

---------- Post added 2013-02-18 at 10:40 AM ----------

:O....Damn conscript 7-2ed me in this short week and I was never able to make a comeback. In Fantasy.

Apparently Lakers owner Jerry Buss just died

Well he was already sick with cancer.

So who owns Lakers now?

10+ Year Old Account
    His kids or at least jim and jenny

Cross your fingers guys, 3 days away from trade deadline. Nets need to score Josh Smith.
    You sure you really want him? He's a good defender and athletic to boot but he can't shoot a jumper to save the Titanic.

He's better than Kris Humphries!

And besides, more starpower more rings.

He's better than Kris Humphries!
    True enough. Who wouldn't want to be in Kris Humphries entourage though?

And besides, more starpower more rings.
    Lakers fucked this one up pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by jreg View Post
    Lakers fucked this one up pretty good.
    Meh, it takes to gel, especially when everyone's getting injured. But whatever, we've had this discussion already.

Out of curiosity, how do y'all think the Lakers would have ended up if the trade for CP3 would have gone through?

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Meh, it takes to gel, especially when everyone's getting injured. But whatever, we've had this discussion already.

Out of curiosity, how do y'all think the Lakers would have ended up if the trade for CP3 would have gone through?
    With a Finals loss to the Heat last year and a top 3 seed plus easy path to Finals in the west this year.

Buuuuuuut, they didn't get CP3 and the owner is dead so... say hello to your Miami overlords.

I think Lakers would be bad even with CP3. Kobe wants the ball in his hands = less assists. And then the Lakers have like a wrecked as fuck bench since Kobe has like 1.5 people's salaries so that works against Chris Paul and his assisting.

Speaking of, holy fuck guys, Chris Paul really did have a twin brother.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kyrie Irving is predicted to be one of the best players in the league in a few years my thoughts on this is if he wants to win anything meaningful he will want to get out of Cfail asap.

I told you guys that I had a crush on Kyrie because he was the man. Did you guys see the uncle drew commercials?!?

Well I think this is his 2nd year so his contract should be over next year since rookie contracts last three? I could be making that up.

Most likely he'll stick with Cleveland another 5-6 years then realize they suck and bail. I just don't know where he'd go to be a contender for max salary.

Listen guys. This salary cap luxury tax thing is crazy, teams basically have to be under salary cap now or the payment goes sky high, meaning only like 2 max contracts. Who from Miami do you think will leave?