Thread: Infraction help

10+ Year Old Account

Infraction help

Hi.. I just received an infraction today, from scrapbot.. It says for my signature..

But I don't understand, because I haven't changed it in months.

What is this?

Both text and images count towards the specifications, so if you have lines of text and an image that together exceed 100pixels in height, it's in breach of the rules.
    Read more in the Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Both text and images count towards the specifications, so if you have lines of text and an image that together exceed 100pixels in height, it's in breach of the rules.
    Read more in the Guidelines
    I understand that.. The point I'm making is, why now? I haven't changed or added anything in months and have been active on the forums.

It just means someone caught you recently and you had gotten away with a rule-breaking signature all this time.

Could you post the signature? I'm curious to see it.

---------- Post added 2013-02-18 at 07:18 PM ----------

Oh wait check it out I found it.

~Signature by Shyama!

Ya that seems to be too tall. If you took out that Shyama part you might have been good. I guess.

15+ Year Old Account
    There aren't any automated infractions; mods will infract oversize sigs when they come across them. With borderline sigs, this means it might take mods a little while to notice and take action.

Don't worry too much, though; a sig infraction is treated just a formal notification. One of them will never ban you (will take at least 2-4 depending on how many points you had previously) and the points wear off quickly (1 month instead of 3). Mods will never look down on you for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post

~Signature by Shyama!

Ya that seems to be too tall. If you took out that Shyama part you might have been good. I guess.
    There were two more lines of text according to what I see, so it was definitely over the 100px high limit all combined.