15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Well ya every class can be trolls except paladins. Lets call it payback for TBC SoB eh elves?
    I was just thinking that.

Not one patch, not two patches but the whole damn expansion without it.

One of the most frustrating moves Blizzard did.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saferis View Post
    It doesn't help though that horde rets are gimped with no dps benefits at all... In fact i think we're the only dps class-spec who has no racial dps benefits as horde.
    In T11 they were happy to have arcane torrent for Cho'Gall :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Yea there's the occasional situational benefits (I'm a tauren, so War Stomp came into use quite often for Rag and H will) but raw dps increases such as 1% haste or 1% crit or maybe even 1% exp even if it throws us over the cap. I personally think taurens are gimped as a race in general and they should give taurens the missing 1% mastery racial.

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    I remember having to use Arcane Torrent on Baleroc for mana. But maybe I wasn't supposed to use Consec so much.

Of course Blizzard won't nerf trolls. Imagine the $$$ they will get from all paid race changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    I remember having to use Arcane Torrent on Baleroc for mana. But maybe I wasn't supposed to use Consec so much.

Of course Blizzard won't nerf trolls. Imagine the $$$ they will get from all paid race changes.
    Not just race. Plenty of guilds are faction changing too. And that isn't just one character friends and family and hundreds of alts sometimes follow.

It's an intended or not money grab racial. They could change it. But why would they when they can change it midtier and force 2 seperate race changes on most top horde players.

It's my opinion THAT ALL pve Racials should follow the expertise , hit ,1% crit, 1% haste formula which allaince mostly does. Orcs and trolls are so broken at this point lets look at majority of a horde raid benefits from going troll while most healers are elves for torrent.

Hunters get 1% ranged expertise <could this affect spells?>
    Berserking 10% spell cast speed 3min 10sec dur
    5% beast damage <if this is applied after mods it could be slightly more then 5% even>
    Voodoo shuffle: reduces duration of movement impairing effects by 15% This could be a small benefit on gimmic slow fights

and lastly and often overlooked is Regeneration 10% HP regen continues in combat.
    It could be more noticeable now with 500k hp it's free so who cares
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-18 at 08:37 PM.

I'm not making list yet because alot of items aren't slotted in dungeon journal yet. Most noteable is our 2 best weapons the polearm and the haste sword.....

I have a feeling ret is going to be boned on pve tuning, itemization, and weapon drops this tier. Prepare your anus. And if your horde and your guild is going mostly trolls GG ride that bench.

upside between horde representation and LOLcrit for warriors to destroy everyone maybe we will get pity band aid buffed this tier.
    We obviously need to make them aware of these issues. If we make our case well, then we should get buffs. They haven't done number tuning for many classes yet so there's still hope.

You post alot Reith so I'm sure you can take care of it. I have little patience with them after so long.

I would raise questions on if they plan to add all 4 2handers or if they are fucking those specs over intentionally.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-18 at 08:34 PM.

wowhead seems to have loot tables. i dunno if they are right (particularly the ra-den loot table which is too massive to be believable) but heres a link

http://www.wowhead.com/news=210658/5...er-loot-tables

and thanks for your hard work ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Natureseer View Post
    wowhead seems to have loot tables. i dunno if they are right (particularly the ra-den loot table which is too massive to be believable) but heres a link

http://www.wowhead.com/news=210658/5...er-loot-tables

and thanks for your hard work ^.^
    .... and the items I specifically stated are not slotted among many other items. I didn't just start playing here.

I have a horrible feeling we are going to see the dreaded, failed design that is the shared loot tables.

And yes the ra-den loot table is accurate. That is the amount of bloat. Considering his table and the missing items I'm almost certain there will be random loot drops. Get used to have a 1700 hit weapon guys sword is off 3rd boss.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-19 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Shots fired.
    Did Vigilate give you permission to post?

Did Vigilate give you permission to post?
    Lol I beat him on Will today, he's so mad.

Lol I beat him on Will today, he's so mad.
    Because will matters with hundreds of different strats just like almost every T14 boss.

Hey want rank 1? Go back in time witht he perma gg mages and HA: storm spam the pile in the last 20 seconds.

Because will matters with hundreds of different strats just like almost every T14 boss.

Hey want rank 1? Go back in time witht he perma gg mages and HA: storm spam the pile in the last 20 seconds.
    I said nothing about ranks, they don't matter. Especially with the Higher iLevels of Asian servers, ranks don't mean shit anymore.

On the other hand the shit these loot tables out a a few weeks ago instantly and we see very few tagged TF offset non ra-den items. Likely still slotting items on bosses and implementing TF drops and HOPEFULLY stat tweaks.

Doubtful on stat tweaks however..... and ret pve buffs

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 05:12 AM ----------

I said nothing about ranks, they don't matter. Especially with the Higher iLevels of Asian servers, ranks don't mean shit anymore.
    Well Vigilate is bad so I'm not surprised u beat hamster paladin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, this isn't a chat thread. Let's get back on topic, please.

(And if you want a thread just for random chat, feel free to head over to the new Chat Zone and create your own thread or hop in the existing chat threads. )

Some player speculation that the Crit/Haste sword is a trash drop. Possible but unlikely?

Quote Originally Posted by Joeseidon View Post
    Some player speculation that the Crit/Haste sword is a trash drop. Possible but unlikely?
    It's possible but... unlikely
    We should see a major PTR update tommorow.

.... and the items I specifically stated are not slotted among many other items. I didn't just start playing here.

I have a horrible feeling we are going to see the dreaded, failed design that is the shared loot tables.

And yes the ra-den loot table is accurate. That is the amount of bloat. Considering his table and the missing items I'm almost certain there will be random loot drops. Get used to have a 1700 hit weapon guys sword is off 3rd boss.
    hehe wow ur like the nicest person lol jk. i suppose its possible they are doing shared loot tables. but its also possible that the rest of the items such as our haste sword just havent been labeled for boss drops yet, considering that, generally speaking, all bosses that dont drop tier have the same number of items on their loot table. the bosses with the most 'confirmed' drops (using that term loosely) have 21 items on their loot table, and others have 18-19, which means they are probably missing items. obviously im speculating, plz dont be mad

On the other hand the shit these loot tables out a a few weeks ago instantly and we see very few tagged TF offset non ra-den items. Likely still slotting items on bosses and implementing TF drops and HOPEFULLY stat tweaks.
    I'd bet that the crit/haste sword is going to drop from Megaera if it's going to be a loot drop from any specific boss.