Deleted

BG best healing class

Hello everyone I would like you to ask about "best" healing class on BG. I am currently playing mw monk ( i have asked here about him) but I am very mad because of him. I m always 1-2nd in healing done but I don't feel I have strong burst heal. Dps healing is not so much effective and a pool of healing spells is really low. I was playing shama and priest before ( CATA) and that was much more funnier than now.
    Can you tell me something about BEST healing bg class currently in the game ?
    Thank you

ps. I am not looking for any arena now but I don't feel monks are common healers there. I feel like I have selected worst healing class for bg and arenas..

I think about leveling once again and trying druid..
    Last edited by mmoc6662ce3cb1; 2013-02-18 at 11:11 PM.

I would say shamans.but again im not much into pvp

for randoms paladin by far, best solo survivability in that setting but for randoms any healer will do as it such an unorganized mess

Deleted
    i used to play holy paladin in bgs and they are realy great ^^ monks are realy good healers aswell ^^ here are some pictures of the 5.2 ptr i played with both holy paladin and the mistweaver monk:

paladin: http://imageshack.us/f/255/wowscrnshot021213055757.jpg/

monk: http://imageshack.us/f/542/wowscrnshot021113203817.jpg/

both with full tyranicle gear you get at the ptr for testing.

also both full spirit reforged btw

Deleted
    I m top healer as monk even without pvp gear BUT I don't feel like I am imba burst healer that can keep everyone around alive and also monk is also most boring class.. And I am looking once again for healer.. (just finished monk).

15+ Year Old Account
    Monks are going to be pretty good, I was just trying to do dps heals as a mistweaver and I pulled out some good numbers by just by doing that.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    for randoms paladin by far, best solo survivability in that setting but for randoms any healer will do as it such an unorganized mess
    This is true. If you're set on being a healer, go Paladin. The only problem is that the only viable PvP spec Paladins have is Holy. The same goes for Shaman, they only really have Restoration. Druids, basically all 4 specs are viable. I'd say Restoration Druid's lack of burst healing is a huge problem if you're doing randoms, since you'll be unsupported. But that's just me.

Deleted
    I'd say monk, alot of mobility, a speed buff for the FC and a powerfull raid cooldown (renewal)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khilandria View Post
    both with full tyranicle gear you get at the ptr for testing.
    How you get it? or is this one of those 'we only give US the better gear to test' things?

Well, as DPS and BG lead -

Monks tend to have some pretty handy "keep the tank up" options, yet to get the hang of all their heals but the bubble thing is VERY annoying when trying to finish someone off it's almost a bubble with a heal built in.

Otherwise, Paladins are generally my healer of choice. I challenge even 5/6 dps to put down 2 good pally healers working together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Deleted
    Since you're unlikely to get any kind of support I'd advice you to get play an Paladin, they have a solid defense for random battlegrounds, do good healing and have loads of CC. Also they're very, very, very easy to play and have an extremly low skill cap.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprentise View Post
    I'd say monk, alot of mobility, a speed buff for the FC and a powerfull raid cooldown (renewal)

How you get it? or is this one of those 'we only give US the better gear to test' things?
    The cooldown you are referring to is revival, renewal is a druid health talent I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post
    Well, as DPS and BG lead -

Monks tend to have some pretty handy "keep the tank up" options, yet to get the hang of all their heals but the bubble thing is VERY annoying when trying to finish someone off it's almost a bubble with a heal built in.

Otherwise, Paladins are generally my healer of choice. I challenge even 5/6 dps to put down 2 good pally healers working together.
    Bubble itself does not heal but absorbs, it does increase hots by 50% healing though.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Thank you.
    To sum up, If I want to play pvp alone I should take paladin. I don't need to rely on other ppl so much and I am harder to kill than other classes.

BUT If I ll start to play some rbg or arenas in the future IS there monk effective or I should start to look for different class like shama/priest/druid ?
    I do not like dps healing on my monk so I am not sure I LL be effective enough.

Definitely Holy Paladin. Extremly easy to play and they've got freedoms/bubbles/BoP to get out of bad siutations. Howewer if you want somethig fun, take a monk, druid or shaman.

I don't know many high-ranking RBG teams taking monks, at least not right now. As far as I understand it, at least WW monks should be good in arenas in 5.2. Holy Paladin healers are good in any place. Battlegrounds, arena, RBGs.