10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokom View Post
    I'm glad you're rethinking your decision to kill BW,SD, assuming that's what your sig. status is referring to. I also think I should relay this post from Ziru, in case you didn't see it.
    As much as I love Ziru, I'll not pester him with even more of my bullshit, nor--no offense--but I don't think he's the friend I really needed to talk to.

No, the friend I needed was thankfully one I have. He delivered a good ol' punch to the gut and told me to my face, as kindly as he could, that I'm being a dumbass and there are several character flaws that I should (ugh, hate that word) probably work on.

EDIT: With all due respect and love to Ziru, he's just not willing to punch me in the face with forthright honesty.
    Last edited by Bluesparkks; 2013-02-19 at 06:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    As much as I love Ziru, I'll not pester him with even more of my bullshit, nor--no offense--but I don't think he's the friend I really needed to talk to.

No, the friend I needed was thankfully one I have. He delivered a good ol' punch to the gut and told me to my face, as kindly as he could, that I'm being a dumbass and there are several character flaws that I should (ugh, hate that word) probably work on.
    Its always good to have someone who actually can tell you what to do in time of a big problem for someone or push you in the right direction.

To be concise, my drama llama act ticked off one person of great importance to me, and I'll not put him through any more of my bullshit simply because of several character flaws and because I can't control my emotions.
    Well now thanks to Rokom I have a little more insight on what happened and I hope important person is able to help you out with this.

Also
    I'm sorry I wasn't there myself. I know I'm one of people that doesn't read fan fiction, but

I could've at least said something. I don't know what.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only read one fan fiction so far and i really liked it, i would be pleased if i sometimes get links to new once that people recommend to me, im just lazy to really look after them myself, which is silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    Well now thanks to Rokom I have a little more insight on what happened and I hope important person is able to help you out with this.

Also
    I'm sorry I wasn't there myself. I know I'm one of people that doesn't read fan fiction, but

I could've at least said something. I don't know what.
    No apologies necessary. No offense, but I've found remarkably few people who actually said what I needed to hear. Not even my mom was among them.

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Its always good to have someone who actually can tell you what to do in time of a big problem for someone or push you in the right direction.
    Heh. What he did falls more in line with "Slapped me and told me to stop being such a bitchy crybaby", but yeah, having the right people can help immensely.

10+ Year Old Account

As painful as the process may be, I'd argue that working through or around "character flaws" is one of the things that makes life worth living. It may just be because of the joy I personally get from introspection, but I find looking within to try to discern one's own reasons for their thoughts or behavior to be one of the most powerful and enlightening things one can do.

No apologies necessary. No offense, but I've found remarkably few people who actually said what I needed to hear. Not even my mom was among them.
    That's why I stay out of these sorts of things unless the person has directly come to me, my opinion often gets people upset or is wrong, and so is not really needed. The people on my friend's list occasionally come to me, and I give them advice, and more often than not it works out fine.

Also, apparently I have great fashion sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

10+ Year Old Account
    As painful as the process may be, I'd argue that working through or around "character flaws" is one of the things that makes life worth living. It may just be because of the joy I personally get from introspection, but I find looking within to try to discern one's own reasons for their thoughts or behavior to be one of the most powerful and enlightening things one can do.
    Oh, finding the reasons is fun enough. I do that all the time. The issue was that my stubbornness and the ego I frequently claim is not mine get in the way of actually correcting or working around said flaws.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow.. Dirty Pair is almost as old as I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Why would you have a pair of socks that long?

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you have a pair of socks that long?
    No Frey person. It's an anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, finding the reasons is fun enough. I do that all the time. The issue was that my stubbornness and the ego I frequently claim is not mine get in the way of actually correcting or working around said flaws.
    I know that feeling. I have several things that I know are consistent problems, but I don't bother to change them due to either apathy, or just a general lack of willpower. I guess that luckily for me I can work around them most of the time, though that adds its own problem of bringing me into the mindset that I don't need to bother changing since a large enough problem isn't caused, even when it becomes apparent that that clearly isn't the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    No Frey person. It's an anime.
    Oh. That's really really sneaky, FG!

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that feeling. I have several things that I know are consistent problems, but I don't bother to change them due to either apathy, or just a general lack of willpower. I guess that luckily for me I can work around them most of the time, though that adds its own problem of bringing me into the mindset that I don't need to bother changing since a large enough problem isn't caused, even when it becomes apparent that that clearly isn't the case.
    that feel when you want to change an aspect of yourself and just can't get rid of enough pride to do so
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Deleted
    Morning -_- I can't fall back to sleep

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    Morning -_- I can't fall back to sleep
    Then I shall poke you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh. That's really really sneaky, FG!
    I got ya! I got ya!

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh. What he did falls more in line with "Slapped me and told me to stop being such a bitchy crybaby", but yeah, having the right people can help immensely.
    Thats sometimes just the best way. Only just talking around the problem so you don't try to hurt the person can end up in misunderstanding the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    That's why I stay out of these sorts of things unless the person has directly come to me, my opinion often gets people upset or is wrong, and so is not really needed. The people on my friend's list occasionally come to me, and I give them advice, and more often than not it works out fine.

Also, apparently I have great fashion sense.
    I always have that problem, i can't say it tough the flower so i just say it straight and sometimes and up hurting the people or make it even worse, im bad at that stuff, at least it think that.

Im almost done with Goriq's music list.

10+ Year Old Account
    I should try to finish that someday.
    Morning ponies.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got ya! I got ya!

[IMG]http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv87/richardawesome/2681579_o_zps2a6175c3.gif[/dIMG]
    So how goes the FGizzle?