10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Guys, really, enough about Gravath and whether he should or should not have been banned. There are proper channels for it (regardless of whether or not you think they are ignored) and this is not it, nor does bickering back and forth here accomplish anything but possibly getting more people banned. Enough is enough already.
    Agreed. I would rather not everybody here get banned. While I don't post in this thread that much I do enjoy reading these discussions.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we start a posse, I call being Garrus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    DAAAAM I cant´t wait anymore ... just give us something BW.

I am pretty sure that this week we will get a release date, a name of the DLC and some pics or gameplay vid. I doubt that they already release a trailer tho´.

Hopefully it happens today (tuesday)

BioWare sure knows how to make the suspense sting. lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    If we start a posse, I call being Garrus.
    Dammmmmmnn yooooouu. Fine, I want to be Kasumi. > : |

Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    back on topic then.

Does anyone else here feel comfortable with leveling characters by gold/platinum only? I recently started using gold to level up with after promoting characters.
    It gets you instant level 11-12 on gold and its not really that hard if you are using equipment and a good class/weapon setup.
    I have yet to try it with a biotic class though.
    I think it entirely depends on the situation.

Do you have a team of 3 to help you play in Gold/Platinum? If yes, then go ahead, it is more than possible.

If I meet a low level in a Platinum game though, I am just not going to bother. Can people solo Platinum? Yes (although it takes too long to be worth it for me personally). Can people clear Platinum with a lowbie character? Certainly. Am I going to let someone waste my time by them running with a no-power kit? No.

In PUGs, I feel like leveling characters in Platinum is banned. I am certainly not going to carry groups like that, simply because it is a waste of my time.
    Gold.... that really depends on the player. I can be lenient there, but that depends entirely on the person's battle experience and loadout. Most of the time, I can not bother here either.

If I feel I have to carry someone, I can not bother taking levelling characters for the most part unless they're friends.

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    DAAAAM I cant´t wait anymore ... just give us something BW.

I am pretty sure that this week we will get a release date, a name of the DLC and some pics or gameplay vid. I doubt that they already release a trailer tho´.

Hopefully it happens today (tuesday)
    So far they've released the MP DLC trailers on the day of release, and the SP DLC trailers the Thursday before. So if the DLC will indeed make it to March 5th/6th, we'll probably see the trailer next week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    So far they've released the MP DLC trailers on the day of release, and the SP DLC trailers the Thursday before. So if the DLC will indeed make it to March 5th/6th, we'll probably see the trailer next week.
    Yeah I think they will give us a few screenshots or maybe even a small gameplay video and the release date plus name.

I really think it is pretty obvious that they want to release it on March 5/6 because they still have 2 weeks left to start PR and get the whole thing going.

They are basically finished with it and I even think they are finished with play testing it so the only thing they need to do now is to start PR and enjoy either disappointed or pleased fans

Quote Originally Posted by Yuanrang View Post
    I think it entirely depends on the situation.

Do you have a team of 3 to help you play in Gold/Platinum? If yes, then go ahead, it is more than possible.

If I meet a low level in a Platinum game though, I am just not going to bother. Can people solo Platinum? Yes (although it takes too long to be worth it for me personally). Can people clear Platinum with a lowbie character? Certainly. Am I going to let someone waste my time by them running with a no-power kit? No.

In PUGs, I feel like leveling characters in Platinum is banned. I am certainly not going to carry groups like that, simply because it is a waste of my time.
    Gold.... that really depends on the player. I can be lenient there, but that depends entirely on the person's battle experience and loadout. Most of the time, I can not bother here either.

If I feel I have to carry someone, I can not bother taking levelling characters for the most part unless they're friends.
    I only do level 1 on platinum when i play with friends because its quite crazy how 1 little swarmer can kill you when that low level. I have gone with a level 14 adept as my lowest pug character and we ended up doing fine.

when i go level 1 in a gold match i use a proper loadout. I mostly end up being 2nd or 3rd if there are other good players in the game.
    I did end up carrying a gold game vs reapers on my level 1 turian ghost wich was pretty funny considering they were all using level 20 characters.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Finally got round to re-doing mass effect again.

Done ME - Full paragon done all side quests etc. Just doing ME2 right now. I am slightly dreading doing ME3 - even with all the additional ending DLC I still hated the ending. I can cut it that shep can die if i do things wrong/badly or if i make a certain choice and die. But having no option to live with out screwing over the geth/edi is something major drawback wise.

That said aside 10mins at the end where the game went up its own rectum ME3 had me on a roller coaster. Looking forward to getting this playthrough done

I call Jacob in that posse thingie.

Somehow something tells me he'll always be up for grabs around here
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    I call Jacob in that posse thingie.

Somehow something tells me he'll always be up for grabs around here
    The fem shep crew probably hate him. He ditched her and got some tramp up the duff.

I'm a Bro shep player and straight. So I have no issues with Jacob. Hes ok.

Since Garrus is taken I will be legion. Hes bad ass.

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    The fem shep crew probably hate him. He ditched her and got some tramp up the duff.

I hated Jacob long before I learned about him and Brynn. :P

Deleted

Seriously I am glad that I never romanced that prick because otherwise my FemShep would've had a fun time trying to fit her gun into Jacobs butthole.

6 months between ME2 and ME3 and he already found another b*tch and even managed to make her pregnant in that time.

Yeah sounds cool to me
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-02-19 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Seriously I am glad that I never romanced that prick because otherwise my FemShep would've had a fun time trying how her gun fits into Jacobs butthole.

6 months between ME2 and ME3 and he already found another b*tch and even managed to make her pregnant in that time.

Yeah sounds cool to me
    Thats my point. If you're Fem shep and romanced. Hes a dirt bag. If you're bro shep and he gets that girl up the duff, no problem as you're a dude.

Its all about Tali anyway. Although she doesnt go on missions with me much.

Its always Garrus,

Me1 - Garrus Wrex
    Me2 - Garrus Grunt If you could get legion earlier in the game which does not result in your crew being captured (as some of the in game dialogue shows it might have been planned that way) i'd pick him with garrus
    Me3 - Garrus and Javik

If I had my way I would have

Legion - Garrus - Wrex - Javik What a super team.

Thats my point. If you're Fem shep and romanced. Hes a dirt bag. If you're bro shep and he gets that girl up the duff, no problem as you're a dude.

Its all about Tali anyway. Although she doesnt go on missions with me much.

Its always Garrus,

Me1 - Garrus Wrex
    Me2 - Garrus Grunt If you could get legion earlier in the game which does not result in your crew being captured (as some of the in game dialogue shows it might have been planned that way) i'd pick him with garrus
    Me3 - Garrus and Javik

If I had my way I would have

Legion - Garrus - Wrex - Javik What a super team.
    lol I love taking Legion along on Tali's loyalty mission. The dialogue you get from the quarians is amusing.

I mean, really? That's what the Jacob hatred originates from? That he moved on?

Damn, my family therapist sense is tingling. Though what Jacob did would be a huge debate about what "twue wuv" is and let's just say bringing chemicals into the mix may end up explosive.

Meh. He a playa. Jacob just improved in my eyes. I already liked him because of his daddy issues.
    Seriously, he managed to go through that shit without becoming a stripper. Jacob is da man!
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

I mean, really? That's what the Jacob hatred originates from? That he moved on?

Damn, my family therapist sense is tingling. Though what Jacob did would be a huge debate about what "twue wuv" is and let's just say bringing chemicals into the mix may end up explosive.

Meh. He a playa. Jacob just improved in my eyes. I already liked him because of his daddy issues.
    I hated him in ME2, well before he "moved on." And I didn't even romance him until several playthroughs after, and even then it was just to see FemShep's reaction to the whole Brynn thing. I've just never liked the character; he always felt very banal and uninteresting to me. Much like Ashley. lol

Seriously, he managed to go through that shit without becoming a stripper. Jacob is da man!
    Much to Kasumi's disappointment.

Deleted
    http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...index/15941041

"Chris Priestly: No, there are no announcements planned for today."

So that means no news on tuesday but I read that they usually announce DLCs on thursday.

Gladly this week is still long so nothing to worry about We'll get our infos this week