Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Sorry, I still find it hilarious as fuck.
    When only the one telling the joke finds is funny it's not the joke everyone laughs at.

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Only a few hours in and I'm already hating Talon free week >.<
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    Only a few hours in and I'm already hating Talon free week >.<
    I haven't had any bad player yet.

\ 0 /

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I haven't had any bad player yet.

\ 0 /
    No hes the one getting silence and killed by all the free talons! :P

CURSES! Missed page 1337!

Can't you just go Pantheon mid and beat Talon to death if he tries anything?

Also get Hecarim. LeBlanc is stupid.

Deleted
    I'm sorry, fellow EUNE players, but I think I'm finally collapsing and going to EUW. Friends there, and just a bigger community.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's it, I'm bringing back crit chance / crit damage runes Critplank and playing mid every game.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    CURSES! Missed page 1337!

Can't you just go Pantheon mid and beat Talon to death if he tries anything?

Also get Hecarim. LeBlanc is stupid.
    Don't mention Pantheon. I hate that guy's passive so much... went Xin top against him(blind pick), and he won every single trade because "hurr block at least 2 of your AAs while spearing/beating you durr".
    Lots of champions can beat Talon, really. iirc Ryze's Rune Prison has the same/longer range than Talon's E, so he can just root him and smash him to pieces. Anything with a hard CC works, really. Just slap him across the head with a stun/root/silence before/right after he jumps you and he can't do shit.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Don't mention Pantheon. I hate that guy's passive so much... went Xin top against him(blind pick), and he won every single trade because "hurr block at least 2 of your AAs while spearing/beating you durr".
    Lots of champions can beat Talon, really. iirc Ryze's Rune Prison has the same/longer range than Talon's E, so he can just root him and smash him to pieces. Anything with a hard CC works, really. Just slap him across the head with a stun/root/silence before/right after he jumps you and he can't do shit.
    Mantheon is a beast sometimes. I still remember when he first came out. He waved his dildo spear in my face and gibbed me. His base run speed is also very higher. you can catch people really easy with him and his stun range is very good too.

Deleted
    No, go Kayle. Build normally, press Q everytime Talon tries to do anything and laugh maniacally as the poor guy cries next to his turret.

Source: Kayles make me cry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I was only going to get LeBlanc because I like her Wicked LeBlanc skin :3 I don't really enjoy her that much if I'm honest.

Never tried Hecarim so I don't know if I want to spend my RP on him, or to save IP

Someone should totes gift him to me
    Mistletoe > Wicked LeBlanc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    And Firebert reads this thread in case no one knows so yeah, stop making jabs at him.
    That feel when you know mods can see what threads you're subscribed to.

To whoever said that Co-op vs. AI was rotting my brain, as I'm 28 I'm trying to get a Normal Draft Mode Summoner's Rift game in every day or so and getting my win via Dominion vs. Easy bots.

If you cared. :3
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Hmmmm.... How does everyone feel about AD mids since the seekers armguard came into play? I can't seem to lose unless it's a BAD counter. Like talon vs lux or something

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post

To whoever said that Co-op vs. AI was rotting my brain, as I'm 28 I'm trying to get a Normal Draft Mode Summoner's Rift game in every day or so and getting my win via Dominion vs. Easy bots.

You're level 28?
    That clears up the confusion, I understand now.

10+ Year Old Account

You posted here. That means you're subscribed unless you specifically went to remove your subscription to the thread. Not many people bother to do so.

You post here about as much as me, to me that means you most likely read the thread. Don't have to be a mod to see that
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Mistletoe > Wicked LeBlanc
    Prestigious > All.

and honestly, I feel like Leblanc has no real place. Maybe it is because I'm a terrible player or whatever, but like she just doesn't feel like she brings a whole lot to the team. As much as I love playing her, there are just better AP champions to play. :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Prestigious > All.

and honestly, I feel like Leblanc has no real place. Maybe it is because I'm a terrible player or whatever, but like she just doesn't feel like she brings a whole lot to the team. As much as I love playing her, there are just better AP champions to play. :\
    A lot of champions are out of place because of not fitting the meta, being nerfed intentionally, or just outclassed by others, so I know that feeling. It's not like those picks are as terrible as pre-rework and nerfed Eve though, you just have to do a lot more to do what the faceroll and easier champs can do, i.e. a Syndra player needing to do more than a Katarina player.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Trying to get used to playing Nidalee and all I have to say is that she feels weird compared to all the other champions. Also, I now hate minions a lot because they screw up your W when your pathing runs into them.
    I picked up Nid a short while and actually was a bit impressed with the way W works... in a bad way. I mean, I guess it adds another layer to her, but it seems so unnecessary to have it jump in front of her instead of towards the cursor.

Deleted
    Tried Fiddle in jungle and loving it so far,only thing that annoys me is that he's really squishy,but all in all I like jungle with him.