Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Virtual Ticket! Last few years, I've not really bothered to get a virtual ticket, and just watched some streams for free, but with the potential announcement of the next World of Warcraft Expansion, Titan & some of the directions for late Mists of Pandaria, I'm pretty excited already!
    Plus the mount or pet seem to be worth it the way the prices on the others have gone!
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Is it just me or was the announcement removed? Can't find the source on Bnet anymore :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    IT'S TIME TO DUEL?!

Er, wait... wrong game series.

You forget that couples and married people also come to the event. Surely -they- might have sex, yes?
    lol true... the original post was extremely vague. But I saw the OP updated it.

On Topic: I am hoping for some info on Titan. Would be nice to see my next MMO-RPG.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    That's later than even I expected. Well now we know Expansion V will be revealed November 8th. Meaning the earliest we can see it release is May. Plus that'd put Blizzcon at about halfway through next tier, the perfect time to reveal the next tier...

Four tiers looking more and more confirmed.
    I have a different take - I don't think there will be 4 tiers.

Thus far in Mists, Wrathion has guided our every step:
    - We've entered 5.0 raids to get Sigils for completion of his first achievement (Chapter I: Trial of the Black Prince) - which gave us a legendary weapon gem.
    - We fought the opposing faction for his second achievement (Chapter II: Wrathion's War) - which gave us a legendary gem socket.
    - We're heading into the ToT raid to get items for Wrathion's third achievement (Chapter III: Two Princes) - to receive a legendary meta gem.

That leaves only Wrathion's fourth achievement (Chapter IV: Judgment of the Black Prince).

Although Blizzard could definitely add more, the name certainly sounds like a "final" task (i.e., Wrathion passes his "judgment" on Garrosh by helping us in SoO). We know that we will be getting new Legendary weapons in the future from Wrathion (according to Bashiok, "presumably patch 5.4"). Why would we get another Legendary in "presumably" 5.4 if that is not the final raid tier? Also, if the Chapter IV achievement is linked to the Siege of Orgrimmar raid (and the new Legendary), it would seem odd to have another raid tier after that (or in between) in which Wrathion does not play a role.

I would say we'll get our hands on 5.4 and the Siege of Orgrimmar just before (or just after) Blizzcon 2013. We'll also get word of Expansion 5 (if they don't announce before then) and also hear that beta testing will start shortly after Blizzcon - neatly coinciding with the announcement of a new Annual Pass-esque subscription arrangement (mount/pet, X5 beta access, Diablo III expansion?). Maybe not 12 months this time, maybe less to run out around the time that X5 is launched.
    Last edited by brothernads; 2013-02-19 at 03:52 PM.

Lol, a D3 expac.... Is anyone still playing that turd?

Titan news would be welcome though.....

Quote Originally Posted by Axxy View Post

We all will when we get it for free with a bat mount for the second annual pass.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axxy View Post

it's not an mmo, most of the people bought it like every other single player game, finished it and put on shelf. Why some people expect it to be still played by millions it boggles my mind everytime.
    Ask yourself how many people still play Mass Effect 3 or Skyrim.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Too bad blizzard won't learn from Harley Davidson and GoldWing companies to have mini rallies across the whole USA in different states and Europe every year and have a Major Rally like Blizzard in different spots in the the USA....HD and GW makes tons of money from those mini rallies from selling bikes...parts...everything...it also generates jobs to others that sell tshirts...off market parts and other things....Former biker myself I attended 100's of these mini rallies across the USA both for HD and GW....yes there are clubs for each of these bikers in the states that put together rallies but main companies also back the clubs to put on the rallies....even if Blizzard just put on a few mini rallies in different states and a few over seas they could easily bring in tons of money from player base that could attend the mini rallies more easy then spending 1000's of dollars to get to Calif every dang year....
    Not gonna happen for many reasons. They could probably sell out 5 Blizzcons a year around the country, hell they sell out in under a second now. But what would the mini-Blizzcon have? Blizzard makes their major announcements at their two major events (Blizzcon and the one in France?), plus they don't want to have their major players on the road that much, developers need to be developing, not sitting on the 5th panels answering the same question again in Texas rather than California.

The reason they are in Anaheim is Blizzard doesn't have to pay for a couple thousand hotel-nights for employees or meals. Most of their employees are local so the cost is dramatically reduced.

No new WoW xpack, MoP is still very new. Possibly clarify the final direction for MoP over the next year or two. People need ot slow down here a bit seems like the world wants to rush xpacks before the current is even half through. Some of the rather bigger changes to the game that are being hinted now..

Diablo 3 massive overhaul changes and xpack.

SC2 I have no idea because I was never into it.

A new mobile app for battle.net with all games

WoW movie

What I would like to see but slim chance..:

WoW Real money AH

Player housing

Challenge modes for old content with gear on pare with current lvls

Legendary items made with crafting in wow

Valor shared account wide

Rogues brought back to life..

A feature to make BoP into BoE, less wasted epics when I got 7 alts to feed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Geek is...

Jk.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Titan will just be a name that never gets any solid info or release date? Think it was mentioned 5 years ago the first time, and still no info about it, except those old details and a few leaked pics that are already outdated by years.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brothernads View Post
    I have a different take - I don't think there will be 4 tiers.

Thus far in Mists, Wrathion has guided our every step:
    - We've entered 5.0 raids to get Sigils for completion of his first achievement (Chapter I: Trial of the Black Prince) - which gave us a legendary weapon gem.
    - We fought the opposing faction for his second achievement (Chapter II: Wrathion's War) - which gave us a legendary gem socket.
    - We're heading into the ToT raid to get items for Wrathion's third achievement (Chapter III: Two Princes) - to receive a legendary meta gem.

That leaves only Wrathion's fourth achievement (Chapter IV: Judgment of the Black Prince).

Although Blizzard could definitely add more, the name certainly sounds like a "final" task (i.e., Wrathion passes his "judgment" on Garrosh by helping us in SoO). We know that we will be getting new Legendary weapons in the future from Wrathion (according to Bashiok, "presumably patch 5.4"). Why would we get another Legendary in "presumably" 5.4 if that is not the final raid tier? Also, if the Chapter IV achievement is linked to the Siege of Orgrimmar raid (and the new Legendary), it would seem odd to have another raid tier after that (or in between) in which Wrathion does not play a role.

I would say we'll get our hands on 5.4 and the Siege of Orgrimmar just before (or just after) Blizzcon 2013. We'll also get word of Expansion 5 (if they don't announce before then) and also hear that beta testing will start shortly after Blizzcon - neatly coinciding with the announcement of a new Annual Pass-esque subscription arrangement (mount/pet, X5 beta access, Diablo III expansion?). Maybe not 12 months this time, maybe less to run out around the time that X5 is launched.
    7 months is about the cutoff between content and no content. Blizz would have to work fast to avert another DS.

But even if beta started immediately, May is the earliest. And I'm 99% sure Alpha won't start early because someone will leak the whole thing to Boub and Chaud and spoil Christmas... er I mean Blizzcon.

As I said, MoP is looking like it will last as long or longer than Cata.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by kennyisnotdead View Post

WoW Real money AH

Player housing

Challenge modes for old content with gear on pare with current lvls

Legendary items made with crafting in wow

Valor shared account wide

Rogues brought back to life..

A feature to make BoP into BoE, less wasted epics when I got 7 alts to feed.
    These are all the worst things that could ever happen to wow, especially the rogue one.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    7 months is about the cutoff between content and no content. Blizz would have to work fast to avert another DS.

But even if beta started immediately, May is the earliest. And I'm 99% sure Alpha won't start early because someone will leak the whole thing to Boub and Chaud and spoil Christmas... er I mean Blizzcon.

As I said, MoP is looking like it will last as long or longer than Cata.
    Well, they didn't really have an alpha (at least F&F alpha) for Mists, so they will probably do the same the next go-round & not have to worry about leaks. Blizzcon 2013 might double as the "press event" for the next expansion with a playable demo, etc., leading to beta testing shortly thereafter (starting Nov-Dec?). Mists had 7 months of beta before going live, so assuming beta is live in November-December, we could have X5 in May/June 2014 - 7 months from when SoO releases.

And with another "Annual Pass"-type arrangement, they could make SoO last longer. Although I think 8 months would be the outer range.
    Last edited by brothernads; 2013-02-19 at 04:10 PM.

it would seem odd to have another raid tier after that (or in between) in which Wrathion does not play a role.
    His role could be "Guy to be murdered in the raid".

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyisnotdead View Post

WoW Real money AH
    WTF? please go away with that half assed ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    So, Ruby Sanctum 2.0? Seems like Blizzard has longer-term plans for him, especially as he is heralding the coming onslaught of the Burning Legion.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Agree, i still don't believe, hes the good guy in the story, he ask us to kill eachanother
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brothernads View Post
    So, Ruby Sanctum 2.0?
    nope, but what if we had Terrace of Endles Spring 4 bosses size raid? it doesnt even need whole new tier, just T16.5 or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wuh ... I can't get time off for then!

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Agree, i still don't believe, hes the good guy in the story, he ask us to kill eachanother
    FYI - Dave Kosak (lead quest designer) describes Wrathion as a "good guy."

His value to the franchise is he really can kind of stand above Alliance and Horde, and really try and be a good guy, but without all the moral reservations that most good guys have. He really does have the best interests of Azeroth in mind, but his interests may not necessarily line up with our interests. His plan may not be the way that we would think of planning it. That kind of gray area between hero and villain is so cool for us, very cool to explore.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/09/20/wo...sak/#continued

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 04:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    nope, but what if we had Terrace of Endles Spring 4 bosses size raid? it doesnt even need whole new tier, just T16.5 or something.
    Sounds exactly like Ruby Sanctum...