10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by browno View Post
    Can anyone give suggestions for animes with a similar style to Death Note? That anime was beyond amazing imo
    (I know you might think its quite a unique style but i mean even the detective side of it was really interesting)
    Detective wise Gosick and Kamisama no Memochou are good. They aren't "grimdark" like Death Note is, but I personally think way way better.

Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    Why does everybody forget about the emperor?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Detective wise Gosick and Kamisama no Memochou are good. They aren't "grimdark" like Death Note is, but I personally think way way better.
    Thanks mate! Ill check them out tommorow when i have time. Looking forward to watching them

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks mate! Ill check them out tommorow when i have time. Looking forward to watching them
    Gosick takes place in the World Wars era in a small country in Europe dealing with things from legends to wars and Kamisama takes place modern day Tokyo and deals with the yakuza and street gangs.

Deleted
    Can anyone give suggestions for animes with a similar style to Death Note? That anime was beyond amazing imo
    (I know you might think its quite a unique style but i mean even the detective side of it was really interesting)
    Code Geass. It's not a detective story at all, but it has several almost identical concepts - the genius anti-hero protagonist, who is granted a supernatural power by a mystical being and who proceeds to use that power in order to try and fix the world to his liking. Not the only simile, but any more would be too much of a spoiler if you'd want to watch it.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-02-19 at 10:57 PM.

Archer(FZ) = Rider(FZ) > Saber > Lancer(FZ) = Caster(FZ) > Lancer(FSN) = Archer(FSN) > Rider(FSN) > Berserker(FSN) = Berserker(FZ) > First Assassin(FSN) > True Assassin >>>>>>> Caster(FSN).

Gen had more interesting servants overall, for sure. For masters my favorites would be Kariya, Kiritsugu and Kirei, and psycho Sakura.

Speaking of psycho Sakura, found this ufotable animated PS Vita Heaven's Feel OP recently. If there ever was a ufotable Heaven's Feel, this is probably what it would look like.

And yeah, no new content on the re-release of Saya. I'm not really sure what they'd add, anyways, so not a big deal to me. I'm still waiting on JastUSA's release before I reread it, they are taking forever.

Ufotable should animate a Saya no Uta movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    Gen had more interesting servants overall, for sure. For masters my favorites would be Kariya, Kiritsugu and Kirei, and psycho Sakura.
    Kariya best massah. Absolutely no bias. Ryuunosuke is a close second.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2013-02-20 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Saber Lily is uber pretty. Easily my second favourite. Though, Mordred is quite the cutie too.
    Slutty Seibah

Deleted
    That animation is so awesome. Gief in 720p.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    That animation is so awesome. Gief in 720p.
    Couldn't find a higher quality, unfortunately. I think all of the ones on YouTube are just people recording their PS Vita screen.

While I don't think we'll ever get a Saya animation of any kind (even though I really want one), I think Heaven's Feel actually has a chance at some point.

Deleted
    Erk, I'm caught up trying to decide which anime to watch first. Can't seem to decide between Seiken no Blacksmith, Dog Days, Madoka Magica, Strike Witches and Clannad...
    Someone halp :/

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    While I don't think we'll ever get a Saya animation of any kind (even though I really want one), I think Heaven's Feel actually has a chance at some point.
    Considering Fate's popularity as a series, I'd be more surprised if it didn't than if it did. What I really want is a Fate/Apocrypha anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Erk, I'm caught up trying to decide which anime to watch first. Can't seem to decide between Seiken no Blacksmith, Dog Days, Madoka Magica, Strike Witches and Clannad...
    Medukas

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Madoka is one of the best anime I ever saw, Seiken no Blacksmith is very good but unmemorable, Dog Days is a cute-feel-good anime to watch in spare time, Strike Witches is rather bad, but has cute loli butts and I have yet to watch Clannad, but only heard good stuff about it. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Considering Fate's popularity as a series, I'd be more surprised if it didn't than if it did. What I really want is a Fate/Apocrypha anime.
    What I want is Fate/hollow Ataraxia's translation being finished this year. :( It has been slowly but surely progressing over past years.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-02-20 at 12:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Madoka is one of the best anime I ever saw, Seiken no Blacksmith is very good but unmemorable, Dog Days is a cute-feel-good anime to watch in spare time, Strike Witches is rather bad, but has cute loli butts and I have yet to watch Clannad, but only heard good stuff about it. :3
    What I want is Fate/hollow Ataraxia's translation being finished this year. It has been slowly but surely progressing over past years.
    Strike Witches isn't that bad. It has a fine story and is a mix between Sora no Woto and Vividred Operation. Same person who created Vividred did Strike Witches.

Pretty much WW2 era except they are fighting against mecha aliens in the sky using leg propellers and they are all females between the ages of 11 and 23.

Love Live - I can understand the presidents reasons, but she still has a shitty attitude about it all. I'd agree that Pop idols are absolutely nothing compared to high class dancers, but they aren't supposed to be. Sure the better they are at dancing the better the idol group is, but idols are more about entertainment of a different calibre then something like ballet.

Amnesia - This was a very short but interesting arc. Only a one episode arc, but an interesting one at that. I didn't think I would like green at all at the beginning but he's turned into one of my favorites by the end. It kind of sucks though that when she switches worlds like that everything that happened before turns into naught. I wonder how the story is going to go seeing time reset itself like that.

Unlimited - Backstory time! I'm really enjoying this arc. I hope it lasts a few episodes and not just two. Seeing Hyoubu as a child in his first group is really fun, and I love the girl's flair and attitude. I feel like we could easily get a good amount of episodes and some great backstory out of this but it's only a 12 episodes series so maybe not. How much does this series relate to the original Zettai Karen series?

Deleted
    Strike Witches isn't that bad. It has a fine story and is a mix between Sora no Woto and Vividred Operation. Same person who created Vividred did Strike Witches.

Pretty much WW2 era except they are fighting against mecha aliens in the sky using leg propellers and they are all females between the ages of 11 and 23.
    Oh, I watched all of Strike Witches and I'm going to watch the next series when it comes out. There is no doubt it has entertainment value and is a good watch if you have superfluous time. However, there is also no doubt that it's a weak anime. The characters are shallow and uninteresting, plot is so simplistic it's silly and the amount of fanservice is beyond the good taste barrier(come on, why no female below the age of 30 is wearing any lower body garments)?
    It has light comedy, well animated action and cute lolis - you can not expect anything else, but if you accept that it's a fine watch.

Deleted
    Amnesia - This was a very short but interesting arc. Only a one episode arc, but an interesting one at that. I didn't think I would like green at all at the beginning but he's turned into one of my favorites by the end. It kind of sucks though that when she switches worlds like that everything that happened before turns into naught. I wonder how the story is going to go seeing time reset itself like that.
    Odd episode here, I didn't see an one episode arc coming. Kento-san seems like a smart dude though, figuring out what was happening and stuff. Looks like the Toma arc will be the longest one then. (If I got his name right, I mean Checkers/Yellow). We didn't even get to see green-camera-metrosexual person this time. So much for being consistent lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    got back from classes 20 minutes ago. i cried (or at least my version of crying...) while reading the mother's rosario volume of SAO LN. diggs is your sigs left char joan?
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    diggs is your sigs left char joan?
    Who else would it be?

10+ Year Old Account
    couldnt really tell due to the size a bit is all lol
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Gimme an anime with female lead similar to Gasai Yuno. I just love that broken, sick mind of hers, yandere to an absolute extreme. :3