Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I'll decide that for myself thank you very much.

Are you actually trying to condescend me for calling the awful behavior of a human being on the internet sickening? Sure there are things like child rapists, etc. That does not mean I cannot find this behavior sickening as well. I'm pretty sure you've had moments where you just felt dirty talking to someone online because he's simply such a thickheaded idiot. To me, that sickens me.

It's nice and sweet that you're referring to the OT forum section, but I'm talking about the LoL forum section.
    It's nice and sweet you think this forum needs special rules because you can't abide other peoples opinions

Also comparing someone who fluffed up in a LoL match and comes into this thread to bemoan his team to a child rapist is so dramatic it deserves a musical number performed by the glee cast to accompany it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Also comparing someone who fluffed up in a LoL match and comes into this thread to bemoan his team to a child rapist is so dramatic it deserves a musical number performed by the glee cast to accompany it.
    He is not the one who drew that comparison.

It's nice and sweet you think this forum needs special rules because you can't abide other peoples opinions

Alright, you're right on the first part on your sentence. I disagree with the bolded part however. I can handle people expressing their opinions just fine, but when they speak like they are the word of law, it becomes a problem to me.

I guess I'm also just venting, and I need to calm down. Whatever.

Oh, and don't call me out on comparing posters to a child rapist. Vespian brought that up, and I wasn't even referring to behavior anywhere close to that of a child rapist. What you and I find sickening may very well differ. Honestly, sickening doesn't even come close to the words I would use to describe a child rapist. It would be a very mild way of wording it to say the least.

Deleted
    I'm glad I missed the last 4 pages (scrolled through them).
    I thought this was even more annoying than my random weeabooness, but whatever.
    Quit crying like babies about everything and just post about bad League of Legends games, this is not a thread to flame eachother~

I'm content, I played Tryndamere AP in preseason and nobody believed me that it was viable. Voyboy plays it and suddenly everyone and his mother plays it. I think it's about time people start to figure out their own builds instead of copying them from the pros. Not like that's ever going to happen though...

On another note, can't seem to carry people well enough out of Gold I, anyone have a suggestion on which position can carry the hardest? If I play top, the mid fails and if I play mid the top fails and throws. I just dunno what to do anymore, maybe AD Carry?

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    On another note, can't seem to carry people well enough out of Gold I, anyone have a suggestion on which position can carry the hardest? If I play top, the mid fails and if I play mid the top fails and throws. I just dunno what to do anymore, maybe AD Carry?
    Jungle is probably the best role to help some / all lanes successfully win their lane, and snowball to an easy victory. This goes for pretty much any tier I reckon.

Problem is with bot lane you have another person in lane who can kind of sabotage your lane - and that is super-infuriating. It's not really the easiest lane to roam from either imo to affect the other lanes.

The best thing I could suggest is staying calm in game, if someone is "throwing" just try and get them to play safely and ward, also you can always try and roam to them and pick up the slack in their lane if you have the opportunity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Jungle is probably the best role to help some / all lanes successfully win their lane, and snowball to an easy victory. This goes for pretty much any tier I reckon.
    Whenever I play jungle all my lanes have a tendancy to lose on their own resulting in 4 people pinging for me to gank. Oh god the horrors...
    Problem is with bot lane you have another person in lane who can kind of sabotage your lane - and that is super-infuriating. It's not really the easiest lane to roam from either imo to affect the other lanes.

The best thing I could suggest is staying calm in game, if someone is "throwing" just try and get them to play safely and ward, also you can always try and roam to them and pick up the slack in their lane if you have the opportunity.
    I did my best to try and roam as Diana, counter builded them and everything. It was just that Vladimir kept getting caught out over and over without ever learning from it. His positioning was awful and he even missed his own ultimate when we needed it the most, yeah Vladimir in Gold I missing his ult... It was basically a 4v5, nothing I could do to make him actually useful. He died before he could do anything and I could only take out 1 key target at a time (I go in, try to kill MF, use zhonya's when Kayle uses ult on her), then die because of everyone jumping on me after MF dies. Didn't help that jungle Kayle was 12-1 aswell...

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Whenever I play jungle all my lanes have a tendancy to lose on their own resulting in 4 people pinging for me to gank. Oh god the horrors...
    Yeah this happens to me from time to time. I guess that that's where the 'luck factor' comes into play, and you don't get team mates that completely screw up all over the place. Most of the time those matches are hopeless, but you can still recover.

I really like malph but he isn't something you can easily carry a bad team with

Endgame stats - Look at this amazing cait build in 40min

Damage dealt to champions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    I really like malph but he isn't something you can easily carry a bad team with

Endgame stats - Look at this amazing cait build in 40min

Damage dealt to champions
    Malphite is stupidly powerful, but he needs the team to be able to follow up on his engages. ;P

Luckily people stopped banning him. Good news for me

It's funny how people seem to have forgotten how to play against him or if they pick him because he is so "overpowered", they don't know how to play him at all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    Luckily people stopped banning him. Good news for me

It's funny how people seem to have forgotten how to play against him or if they pick him because he is so "overpowered", they don't know how to play him at all
    Happens a lot with shen too. They are like omg shen is left open, pick him then forget to ult or don't split push or something like that.

People still ban Malphite in my games.

No one ever bans Vi in them, though, which is incredibly stupid.

Deleted
    What is it with people not wanting to support. Yeah, it's not glorious and sometimes it's a pain in the ass...but why cry so damn much in champ select? Sometimes you just HAVE to do it. So why do people spend 3 and a half minutes there crying about it? Fucking annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    What is it with people not wanting to support. Yeah, it's not glorious and sometimes it's a pain in the ass...but why cry so damn much in champ select? Sometimes you just HAVE to do it. So why do people spend 3 and a half minutes there crying about it? Fucking annoying.
    Because people like me get flamed for spending money on wards to prevent ganks instead of AP (on Sona) so your heals aren't huge (even though it's got a tiny +0.25*AP multiplier), even though you had Athene's and Fiendish Codex ready for Banner of Command because everyone else built Runic Bulwarks.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Because people like me get flamed for spending money on wards to prevent ganks instead of AP (on Sona) so your heals aren't huge (even though it's got a tiny +0.25*AP multiplier), even though you had Athene's and Fiendish Codex ready for Banner of Command because everyone else built Runic Bulwarks.
    I think you get flamed more for building the banner instead of a more useful item in teamfights and I doubt this will change because you refuse to use the really good items which all have an on use

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Oh come on. You always say you are not building on-use as a rule and now that you decide to build one you pick a freaking BANNER OF COMMAND?! :D Did you pick it because it does not matter whether you forget an active this shitty or what? Oo

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I laugh whenever I see a Malphite banned. It makes me tear up inside too... I don't find him much of a threat as long as we get someone like Olaf or Darius, the true damage they put out will stop him in lane and their late games aren't half bad either.
    Hey everyone

Darius isn't too hard to handle as a Malph though. His passive negates most of his harass and you will rush some HP vs him anyway which won't let him all in you and it will make it easier to trade. This is completely ignoring how good Malph is at setting up a gank for his jungler. Olaf on the other hand is a mean guy who makes laning painful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Oh come on. You always say you are not building on-use as a rule and now that you decide to build one you pick a freaking BANNER OF COMMAND?! Did you pick it because it does not matter whether you forget an active this shitty or what? Oo
    Kept getting screamed at to build AP, kept getting decimated by physical damage, AoE Sona is AoE...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1