Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
    Watched it, loved it, Mion/Shion are awesome. :P
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-02-20 at 04:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    watch umineko if you havent, though there isnt a specific char like gasai...
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Magi finally out, but it's Horriblesubs. Oh well, better then waiting for gg to get off their asses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Read the Umineko manga or VN imo.

Dunno of any other show with a yandereish psycho female lead like in Mirai Nikki or Higurashi other than School Days but I guess you've already watched it. (It's also really meh)
    Is the Umineko anime to the VN difference similar to Fate/Stay Night one? If so, VN is the only way. ^.^
    And yeah, School Days sucks.

Deleted
    Gonna put Umineko VN in my to-do list. Already got Ever17, The Devil on G-String and Edelweiss waiting their turn. ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Gonna put Umineko VN in my to-do list. Already got Ever17, The Devil on G-String and Edelweiss waiting their turn. ;o
    Ever17 and G-Senjou no Maou are fantastic, get on it! Have you read Sharin no Kuni yet? Another great one if you end up liking G-Senjou. (Same developer)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    Ever17 and G-Senjou no Maou are fantastic, get on it! Have you read Sharin no Kuni yet? Another great one if you end up liking G-Senjou. (Same developer)
    A friend recommended Ever17 to me when he heard how fucking much I loved Muv-Luv series - supposedly it is also built around alternative worlds and such stuff. If Ever17 is 1/10th as good as Muv-Luv it's worth every minute spent on reading it. :)

This is pretty neat, although Sayaka being there makes no sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Sayaka being there makes no sense.
    Why? In the alternate universe created by Madoka Sayaka lives and fights as well - it's just that in the epilogue we are only shown the aftermatch of fight in which she was the victim. If she made friends with 3 other girls and died fighting alongside them then she must have fought earlier as well and that's probably what the animation shows.

You should also have warned the potential viewers the video spoils entire fucking series.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-02-20 at 09:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Magi finally out, but it's Horriblesubs. Oh well, better then waiting for gg to get off their asses.
    I noticed the diffrence right away, no subs for the opening theme and no preview for the next episode.
    Not really alot of great scenes this episode, rather boring if you ask me. *Shrug*
    Can't be flashy battles every week I suppose.
    Edit: I forgot to mention: what the fuck was up with the music at the start? The hell...

Tamako Market - I like the new girl, finally someone to keep the bird down and out for the count where he belongs. Never really liked his character, at least she has power over him, so he won't be a complete jackass 24/7.

GJ-BU - Looks like Shion abducted a new member for the club, unlike the Tamako Market newcomer I don't like this one at all. Acts way too bossy, in a bad way. Ore-man returns! Kyoro needs to be da man, not a pussy :/. Megumi has awesome looking hair, makes me think about my own hair looking bad as f*ck, untameable. Only Kirara needs to be brushed by Kyoro now, and we'll have everyone done. What's up with the brushing every episode anyway, do they all have a brushing fetish? o.O
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-02-21 at 12:35 AM.

Why? In the alternate universe created by Madoka Sayaka lives and fights as well - it's just that in the epilogue we are only shown the aftermatch of fight in which she was the victim. If she made friends with 3 other girls and died fighting alongside them then she must have fought earlier as well and that's probably what the animation shows.
    I feel dumb, I didn't think about that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I feel dumb, I didn't think about that.
    Everyone gets to feel dumb sometimes. :P

Amnesia: Yesss Touma route next, glorious yandere.

Deleted
    Yandere love is the true form of love!

...Though I'd say that Umineko is rather lacking in the whole yandere thing, though general insanity still applies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Yandere love is the true form of love!
    "I love you so much I am going to murder everyone you know so that we spend more time together!"

"I love you so much I am going to murder everyone you know so that we spend more time together!"
    Is it really such a bad thing to love someone so much that you want to be the only person in their life?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Is it really such a bad thing to love someone so much that you want to be the only person in their life?
    Anime world needs more Gasai Yunos. There are so little characters with minds broken into pieces that beautifully.

Deleted
    Quick reminder: 22 Feb is Kobato day
    it is on 8 Oct, actually. It just happens that her birthday is being celebrated in today's episode.
    Last edited by mmoce45982384d; 2013-02-21 at 06:42 PM.

Anime world needs more Gasai Yunos. There are so little characters with minds broken into pieces that beautifully.
    God yes. I just want a series with a full yandere harem.

Aku no Hana may please many of you guys. Also being made into an anime.