Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Kept getting screamed at to build AP, kept getting decimated by physical damage, AoE Sona is AoE...
    Build the on-use ghosts thingy item. Free ward, and quite effective + it has AP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Build the on-use ghosts thingy item. Free ward, and quite effective + it has AP.
    Twin Shadows? Has MR, not Armor, and as soon as I burned my Q in team fights they focussed me just in case my Flash was down, so I needed the Armor.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Twin Shadows? Has MR, not Armor, and as soon as I burned my Q in team fights they focussed me just in case my Flash was down, so I needed the Armor.
    But if the entire enemy team is diving you (a support) and is that hellbent on killing you, what in the world is the rest of your team doing? Normally, if an entire enemy team were to try to zerg down a squishy in the backline, that gives your team the chance to wail on them because they're out of position.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Then stay the fuck backkkk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Honestly, I laugh whenever I see a Malphite banned. It makes me tear up inside too... I don't find him much of a threat as long as we get someone like Olaf or Darius, the true damage they put out will stop him in lane and their late games aren't half bad either.
    I don't ban him because he is strong. I ban him because people aren't smart enough to not pick an AD mid/top when they see a Malphite and even the dumbest team mates know what to do when Malphite ults. While it's good on your team, I don't want it on the other team. It's the same reason Amumu has gotten traction as an insta-ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I don't ban him because he is strong. I ban him because people aren't smart enough to not pick an AD mid/top when they see a Malphite and even the dumbest team mates know what to do when Malphite ults. While it's good on your team, I don't want it on the other team. It's the same reason Amumu has gotten traction as an insta-ban.
    Yeah, this is pretty much the only reason I still ban him if the opposing banner doesn't ban these sort of champions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then stay the fuck backkkk.
    "SONA LEAD WITH R"
    *catch 4 of 5*
    "OMG FAIL ULT"
    Not much of a choice, really.

Then again, it was a bad game, hence why I mentioned it here, and in response to someone who complains about no-one ever picking Support.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

"SONA LEAD WITH R"
    *catch 4 of 5*
    "OMG FAIL ULT"
    Not much of a choice, really.

Then again, it was a bad game, hence why I mentioned it here, and in response to someone who complains about no-one ever picking Support.
    The team mates were clearly bad. That's exactly why you shouldn't have listened to them. Just stay back until your team initiated, and then land the ulti as good as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    The team mates were clearly bad. That's exactly why you shouldn't have listened to them. Just stay back until your team initiated, and then land the ulti as good as possible.
    I'd've gone GA if they weren't harassing me about my AP. One of them thought I was building AD because I had my level 5 Q aura up and had 20 bonus AD.

EDIT: Maybe Frozen Heart if I could remember if anyone else had taken it. I remember there being at least 3 Runic Bulwarks...
    Last edited by Firebert; 2013-02-20 at 09:11 PM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    Meh...every single advancement game to date...trolls and leavers....without fail. Every. Single. Fucking. One. No, 3 mid is not going to work. No, 3v5 is not winnable. There is such a thing as "Elo hell", in the fact that it only takes 1 person to completely fuck your last 7 games more or less. Just 1. And it happens every damn time without fail.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Meh...every single advancement game to date...trolls and leavers....without fail. Every. Single. Fucking. One. No, 3 mid is not going to work. No, 3v5 is not winnable. There is such a thing as "Elo hell", in the fact that it only takes 1 person to completely fuck your last 7 games more or less. Just 1. And it happens every damn time without fail.
    I feel you, bro. With old system thing such as "elo hell" did not exist, but with how division advancement works? Fuck the world, it takes 2 Teemos and a Karma mid to erase the progress I made in last week. (I don't play a lot.)

Because people like me get flamed for spending money on wards to prevent ganks instead of AP (on Sona) so your heals aren't huge (even though it's got a tiny +0.25*AP multiplier), even though you had Athene's and Fiendish Codex ready for Banner of Command because everyone else built Runic Bulwarks.
    Build a chalice, then build it into Mikaels Crucible - decent on use, and an early chalice will enable you to spam your abilities and change auras on the fly with very little mana problems. I build at least a chalice most games fairly early.

I feel you, bro. With old system thing such as "elo hell" did not exist, but with how division advancement works? Fuck the world, it takes 2 Teemos and a Karma mid to erase the progress I made in last week. (I don't play a lot.)
    I feel like now it's a visible leaderboard, and divisions, the effect is that losses feel very punishing, as you can see yourself drop down the ladder, and possibly even out of a division.

On the plus side, i feel I now have a tangible goal to work towards in manageable chunks.
    Last edited by Maelle; 2013-02-20 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    The Karma's I get (enemy & my team) usually end up wrecking shit.

Deleted
    The Karma's I get (enemy & my team) usually end up wrecking shit.
    Gimme one of them. The one I got went 1/4 within 10 minutes, blamed the jungler and raged at everyone.

But your job is to ult and then harass them and or die in the process, so your team can kill them all.

Also i prefer AD Sona and building Zekes or Shurelia's

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Because people like me get flamed for spending money on wards to prevent ganks instead of AP (on Sona) so your heals aren't huge (even though it's got a tiny +0.25*AP multiplier), even though you had Athene's and Fiendish Codex ready for Banner of Command because everyone else built Runic Bulwarks.
    waitwaiwaitawiwtait

you get flamed for buying wards?

you live in a parallel universe?

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 11:29 PM ----------

so my league started crashing after every game

awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    you get flamed for buying wards? you live in a parallel universe?
    IKR, flamed for no wards, flamed for buying wards slowing my build, flamed for taking Clarity on Sona, flamed for running out of mana, flamed for no AP items when I have Athene's, flamed for building AD whilst I only have my Q aura up...

If it's the alternate universe where whatever I do in Normals is wrong, then yes, I live there.

EDIT: Why do you think I stay in bot games... at least there I only get flamed by my team-mates for trying to jungle.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

You just gotta learn to ignore those people. If all they do is yell at you, press that Ignore-button, 'cause they're not gonna say anything of value anyway.

What's the worst they can do after that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    You just gotta learn to ignore those people. If all they do is yell at you, press that Ignore-button, 'cause they're not gonna say anything of value anyway.

What's the worst they can do after that?
    Report for refusing to communicate when he stops replying and responding to pings.

Deleted
    Just let them/tribunal know you've muted said flamers.