[5.2] Shadow Priest Dueling Guide - Wind Walker Monks

Although dueling is really just practice, it helps to know how to counter certain classes. I'll be doing an episode for every class.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bwDgNz8nnE

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all, the player you dueled was kinda bad, but, that's not your fault. Secondly you should bind your keys: Psychic horror and trinket are "abilities" that obviously need to be keybinded. And third, I was checking your gear and you kinda seem to have earned it via wintrade (From 1.6 to 2k in the same day, and two days later 2.1 and 2.2k also in the same day) Also, you have 2.4 achievement with only 55ish rbgs played. But I might be wrong on this one. =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harukaa View Post
    First of all, the player you dueled was kinda bad, but, that's not your fault. Secondly you should bind your keys: Psychic horror and trinket are "abilities" that obviously need to be keybinded. And third, I was checking your gear and you kinda seem to have earned it via wintrade (From 1.6 to 2k in the same day, and two days later 2.1 and 2.2k also in the same day) Also, you have 2.4 achievement with only 55ish rbgs played. But I might be wrong on this one. =)
    He's posting a new video with absolutely no useful content every few days, just let the threads die.

Quote Originally Posted by Harukaa View Post
    Took me a month to hit 2.4k... around 1800 I started playing with a Dara Mactire group, I know an officer. 1.6k-2k is like 8 wins, didn't take long. Take a look at this: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/battlegrounds/ This video was on the PTR, I don't have everything binded due to me not using my normal bartender set up and such. Everything is binded on live

And yes, I know the monk was bad, hence the disclaimer at the beginning, the techniques used would most likely work on a better player as well.
    Last edited by Fadinglight; 2013-02-21 at 04:46 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fadinglight I'm going to close this thread (and subsequent threads of this nature).

Officially it's against the rules.

Previously I've let them slide because people were often asking for more information, I originally offered to make videos of my own and then put it off until 5.2 when I will be pvp'ing more again - you filled in that gap pretty well - so I didn't enforce mmo-c policy on youtube promotion in these cases. We do have a lot of priests streaming and making videos however, and they are often just hard to find - so I will be consolidating Priest PoV videos in the following thread, and encourage you to post yours there from now on:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...7#post20288767
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter