10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    You left PoE.
    Got bored. Was lagging behind and I haven't gotten an upgrade in years. Just feels meh when that happens. I'm not asking to be showered with gear, but I seriously have not gotten anything in like 10 levels that I didn't purchase from a vendor. And the one thing I did get required 21 >_<

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Got bored. Was lagging behind and I haven't gotten an upgrade in years. Just feels meh when that happens. I'm not asking to be showered with gear, but I seriously have not gotten anything in like 10 levels that I didn't purchase from a vendor. And the one thing I did get required 21 >_<
    Welcome to PoE XD
    From what I understand, gear is mostly pointless until 50-60. Unless you're lucky enough to find some of the good low level uniques, blues/rares won't be high enough level for real stats/good rolls. Just need to get proper sockets/links and work on leveling up =p

I just got home. Give me a few hours to go over game and everything and to put up a story. Thanks.

No problem. Hope you're better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    I just got home. Give me a few hours to go over game and everything and to put up a story. Thanks.
    Yay. ^_^ Take your time.

Hope you're feeling much better.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Can someone please top the thread if it goes down to P2?
    Thanks.

Deleted
    N00bs, end the night and entertain me, I still got 3 hours till I get off from work and then 2 hours to go before LCS starts and THEN 10 hours before the 1st part of important exams start

sure, just put 30 euros in the box and get a ticket on you way out. We will call you, do not call us.

go mafiasss! great thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Bringing this back up since for better or worse the Batman game is over.

Discuss!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

I thought arlee said to discuss who's modding next in here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I thought arlee said to discuss who's modding next in here?
    This is really the thread for discussing anything about the Mafia games (including who will mod the next one) in between games, since we can't while the game is on going. It gets a bit messy if we continue the game thread on past it's conclusion, so once everything that needs to be said is said, that'll be closed.

everything must be said then,

Pie

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    This is really the thread for discussing anything about the Mafia games (including who will mod the next one) in between games, since we can't while the game is on going. It gets a bit messy if we continue the game thread on past it's conclusion, so once everything that needs to be said is said, that'll be closed.
    that's the exact reason I made this thread ^_^ Used to be we'd talk about the game in the game thread afterwards and then once a new signup thread was opened, we'd talk there but as Kitteh said, it would get messy. Sometimes the game thread was locked before then though so we'd be kinda unable to talk :\

>_______________> cake

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Myself and Keleb were going to mod a game when this one came up. Not sure if he's still interested, but I'm up for it. I'm also up for doing a much more detailed game like this one, but not with a theme like Batman (My interests are mostly purely sports and wildlife. The only game I play all that often is WoW...though I do know quite a bit about WoW lore, but I don't think that would interest people). The game I'd run would have a lot of roles like this game (would be a closed game as well) and nothing near our regular boring setups. If people have suggestions for a theme that I could quickly grasp I'd have no problem looking into it and basing the game around that. Just remember I don't do a bunch of detailed flavour text like Greeney did (I admittedly never even bothered with reading the morning reports outside of who died and I never once even read any of the riddles let alone answer them).

I would go with shorter days and nights (48 hour days...24 hour nights).

If people want someone else to run the game that will get more into flavour text and a more detailed theme then I'll gladly just sign up and play.

Edit: I'm going to sleep right now and will catch up tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had no idea so many people weren't completing the riddles.

I really enjoyed that aspect of the game.

10+ Year Old Account

I was completing them at first and then just kinda gave up after the game got boring lol

10+ Year Old Account

I've never liked doing riddles. Don't know why. Just never have.

Give me a difficult math problem and I'll solve it for you in no time.

That's just the way my brain works.

10+ Year Old Account

^
    Made me think for once.

I'm keen for another game like this, but I'll just have to see if I have the time.
    As of tomorrow I'm moving pretty far to a new city to go start Uni after deferring for gap-year work.
    I have no idea how much time I'll have, and whether I even get much internet or not while I'm on campus, but I give it like 3-5days until a page is setup to join, so I'll have figured it out by then.

Honestly I don't want another lore-based setup like this straight away.
    While the Batman thing was cool, Greeney would have put a huge amount of effort into it, and I think it would just be easier to have a simple, Townies vs Vanilla Mafia vs Strawberry Mafia vs some SK's also with some survivors. But that's just me ^_^

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 12:00 AM ----------

Also you should add some of those really unique roles from that thing that Greeney linked on his first post of Batman Mafia, there seemed to be some cool new things to try in there.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?