Deleted

So will i have to now include...

Haste, i've seen that haste gives rage but as a tank from Vanilla and never really needing this theorycrafting stuff to raid, I'm just wondering if maybe i need to intergrate haste into my stats.

If you are tanking as a prot warrior, you will not need Haste, since Def Stance doesn't give rage from auto attacks (which haste buffs). As for dps, yes. If you got Protadin, yes.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed at Protwarrior and Protadin.
    As DPS Warrior Crit, Hit and Expertise will still be more valuable then Haste. The changes just make Haste not hurt so much anymore when found on Equippment or trinkets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    As DPS Warrior Crit, Hit and Expertise will still be more valuable then Haste. The changes just make Haste not hurt so much anymore when found on Equippment or trinkets.
    It's also a nice boon to warriors during bloodlust/heroism.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    For Fury, Crit is still king. However, for the most recent sim on 5.2 PTR for Arms warriors, Haste>Crit (due to getting 2x the % for the same rating, as well as affecting the chance for our Trinket Uptime and Meta Gem proccing, which isn't small enough to neglect).