Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Poor requester is in danger of being drowned in images!
    *sighs* What an evil fate....

Just kidding. I'm SO happy about the wallpaper(s) and signatures, I don't know what to say. Thank you very much.

Is any one else having problems with the v0705 version of WMV.
    Everytime I try load shoulders on human female it crashes, and import armory of human female it crashes and load belf female char it crashes.
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled and no change.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Is any one else having problems with the v0705 version of WMV.
    Everytime I try load shoulders on human female it crashes, and import armory of human female it crashes and load belf female char it crashes.
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled and no change.
    Did you make sure that the version of WoW or PTR that you have associated with it is completely patched up? Mine used to do that if it wasn't completely patched.

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Speaking of... I would like to claim this, but I prefer to do backgrounds and then crop them down to signatures. If you'll post your resolution, I'll claim this. And as per my usual, I have no idea when I'll have it finished. I may very well have it done before maintenance is over, or it might take me 11 days like the last one. XD Feel free to pass and wait on someone else, I promise I won't be offended.

Edit for my utter nonsense typing, hahah.
    Sounds sweet. I will send you a PM with details like resolution, so you don't have to hunt through this thread to see my replies.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Did you make sure that the version of WoW or PTR that you have associated with it is completely patched up? Mine used to do that if it wasn't completely patched.
    Wow is updated and this is the latest wmv so dont think thats a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Wow is updated and this is the latest wmv so dont think thats a problem.
    Might be corrupt files. Sadly, when that happened to me I had to re-install the whole PTR. ::C
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

PMR:

Sorry to my queue for the delay with me getting through these requests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    PMR:

Sorry to my queue for the delay with me getting through these requests.
    Love the background on this, very atmospheric, i dont recognise it though, where is it ?

Also to those people on my queue - i have the dreaded lurgy and feel like crap, so stuff will be slightly delayed, so sorry.

/Lora
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylora View Post
    Love the background on this, very atmospheric, i dont recognise it though, where is it ?
    Thank you!
    It's the Blackwald in Gilneas.

Edit - Queue update: Vaelorian (wallpaper), Jaybee (wallpaper).
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-02-21 at 03:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post

Love these. Love love love them.
    Also Stunning Twitch as always Elypop x
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Might be corrupt files. Sadly, when that happened to me I had to re-install the whole PTR. ::C
    I sincerely hope not as Im not running it off PTR.

Lora- I saw
    Last edited by Aryiana; 2013-02-21 at 03:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aryiana, i PM'ed you on Dev

Nvm... got it

so much for the early night, but the hubby just walked in with a big fat... pizza
    Last edited by Ladylora; 2013-02-21 at 03:58 AM.
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Deleted
    Populaire: That's a nice Twitch layout, looks lovely!

Ladylora: What Pizza did your hubby treat you to? Hope you get rid of what you have and nice work you've done too, just had a scan through your DA =)

--Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Camui View Post
    *sighs* What an evil fate....

Just kidding. I'm SO happy about the wallpaper(s) and signatures, I don't know what to say. Thank you very much.
    Haha You're very welcome - really glad that you are happy with it all

And thank you i4ni
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornias View Post
    Sounds sweet. I will send you a PM with details like resolution, so you don't have to hunt through this thread to see my replies.

Thanks!
    And I'm done. I stayed up waaaay too late doing this, haha. But god, once I'd started I couldn't put it down. This one went together so smoothly. I really hope you like it. I'm very happy with it. This is my favorite warlock set, I think. It just looks so killer.

If you don't like the signature like that, I can put the rest of the background back in. I just really like transparencies in signatures. XD

Edit: Just realized I made a rookie mistake and didn't check the file size on that sig. It's 70kb, so it'll work fine on other websites (with full transparency), but it's not ok to use here. Here's a JPG that is ok to use here:

If the background color ever changes here, it will look weird. But you should be able to take the PNG and stick the new background color in behind it. If I'm not around if/when that happens, any of the artists here would be able to help you.
    Last edited by Eruionmel; 2013-02-21 at 12:35 PM.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

And I'm done. I stayed up waaaay too late doing this, haha. But god, once I'd started I couldn't put it down. This one went together so smoothly. I really hope you like it. I'm very happy with it. This is my favorite warlock set, I think. It just looks so killer.

If you don't like the signature like that, I can put the rest of the background back in. I just really like transparencies in signatures. XD

Edit: Just realized I made a rookie mistake and didn't check the file size on that sig. It's 70kb, so it'll work fine on other websites (with full transparency), but it's not ok to use here. Here's a JPG that is ok to use here:

If the background color ever changes here, it will look weird. But you should be able to take the PNG and stick the new background color in behind it. If I'm not around if/when that happens, any of the artists here would be able to help you.
    I love it. All 3 of them. All of them are just spot on. Exactly what I had in mind. You have some skills.
    Thanks a lot!

Edit: I can't use the sig until the 10th of March, because I used one that was too big and a scrapot got mad. I've set it as my sig, but it's not showing, so I guess I just have to wait.
    Last edited by Ornias; 2013-02-21 at 01:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Love these. Love love love them.
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornias View Post
    Edit: I can't use the sig until the 10th of March, because I used one that was too big and a scrapot got mad. I've set it as my sig, but it's not showing, so I guess I just have to wait.
    You can use it, and it is showing, if you check your profile. It does funny things sometimes and doesn't always show up on the first post you make after changing it.

Love the warlock sig/wallpaper Eruionmel. Fantastic. That set is amazing!

this, i like this.

ps: make a new siggggg

Holy crap, Eruionmel that warlock wallpaper/sig is too good!