The Basic Set Focus Macro?

When I enter arena I target the person I want as focus and then I have a keybind that is simply /focus to set them as my focus target. However, I see some people stream on twitch who literally right as the arena doors open they have the healer set as a focus. Is there a macro to set the healer to focus right when the gates open, they seem to be able to set focus or switch focus without targeting the person first. How is this done? What do I need to keybind other than just a simple /focus

Quote Originally Posted by Wormbones View Post
    When I enter arena I target the person I want as focus and then I have a keybind that is simply /focus to set them as my focus target. However, I see some people stream on twitch who literally right as the arena doors open they have the healer set as a focus. Is there a macro to set the healer to focus right when the gates open, they seem to be able to set focus or switch focus without targeting the person first. How is this done? What do I need to keybind other than just a simple /focus
    I have been told by pvp weenie friends that there is an addon that will do this for you automatically.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

I want to say Gladius does that. If you just want a quick(er) macro, you use a mouseover:

Code:
    /focus [@mouseover,exists][@target]