Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    Tbh, even if u pick fizz top, his heal is shorter cd than ur W. He WILL win, because of free trade since the dmg Sticks n Fizz and not trynd
    Fizz will win an actual fight at level 6 though since he'll be able to burst him down due to the heal reduce, Tryndamere's R can be problematic though, but if you can get to level 6 earlier, you'll win the fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    when xin can spin away, be immune to damage, heal for 800 without hitting something, and still do respectable in team fights, they'll take a look at him. AP xin does do great healing, and can split push, but is also FAR more prone to death, and is incredibly fragile compared to ap tryndamere.
    Ap Xin has a way easier time soloing baron though, due to his heals being far more frequent than Tryndamere's heals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    nashors tooth and cdr boots for the 40% cdr as he doesnt need magic pen, then deathcap, zhonyas, and lichbane if you really want it. you can literally just split push top the entire game, farm, get rich, and destroy turrets on your own, then escape for free and never die.
    What about runes and masteries?
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I would guess ArPen reds, armor/health yellows, flat mr or scaling ap blues (would tend towards scaling ap because most of the harass can be negated by the heal anyway) and AP quints.

Masteries would be something like this I guess.

Deleted
    Anyone fancy a game in about 20 min? Playing on Nordic/East, either dominion or normal.
    Going to the store to buy some coke(liquid, not solid mind you) but then i'm free the entiiire weeeeek

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I just saw a 1.5 to 0.3 and I'm thinking, "Surely that's a bit much". And fury farming isn't necessarily the easiest thing to do.
    Read first, overreact later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Read first, overreact later.
    Just played him and my god he's amazing late game. I played against a nasus top who I must say sustains most the damage but by late game I was tanky and dealing damage with my E and pushing like a boss. Honestly, it didn't feel OP.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Don't worry about it. Following my guide anybody can become a pro talon player in just 5 minutes!

1) Find squishy target
    2) Run at squishy target
    3) Hit every button when you catch squishy target
    4) Die
    5) Lose fight
    6) Blame Team

Repeat the process until the game is over.
    pretty much sums up about every talon player i've encountered in my team

10+ Year Old Account
    VoyBoy ran his normal AD runes and masteries. Most of the stuff I've seen elsewhere though was closer to meteo's rune setup with straight AP masteries.

How to build Elise in top lane?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tanky w/ MPen.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    How to build Elise in top lane?
    i really like the voyboy build. sunfire and/or warmogs, then you can get something like abyssal, or rylais, or liandrys, and either pen shoes, or merc treads. she's pretty great even without ability power because of her skills being percentage damage with high bases, plus having an execute. magic pen reds, flat armor/flat MR yellows and blues, ability power or move speed quints, with 9/21 or 21/9 masteries. it all works. some people even use hybrid pen. WHO KNOWS?!

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    pretty much sums up about every talon player i've encountered in my team
    couldn't resist after my luck lately!

Just finished a ranked game as alistar did pretty well 1-2-22, but it was kinda sad how toxic the other team was to each other , constant all chatting of reporting " he didint ward " , " he didint gank " , etc. Idk if its just me but if I lose I lose suck it up , you did bad or someone else did bad thats just the game. Idk just needed to vent about it cuz it bothered me :P. Also no one ever thanks the support D: lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post

He is a god, and should not have to associate with lower class citizens, for his valor points, I mean thats ALL he could be there for, he obviously doesnt need gear, so blizzard should just credit his account with 500 VP a week, for his troubles

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAgist View Post
    Just finished a ranked game as alistar did pretty well 1-2-22, but it was kinda sad how toxic the other team was to each other , constant all chatting of reporting " he didint ward " , " he didint gank " , etc. Idk if its just me but if I lose I lose suck it up , you did bad or someone else did bad thats just the game. Idk just needed to vent about it cuz it bothered me :P. Also no one ever thanks the support D: lol
    Yesterday I had 5 wards up on the map, and got yelled at because we didn't have enough wards.

My stock response to that lately is buy some then or stfu, because I am so tired of explaining every game I don't have the time or money to place 15 wards every 3 minutes xD

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Yesterday I had 5 wards up on the map, and got yelled at because we didn't have enough wards.

My stock response to that lately is buy some then or stfu, because I am so tired of explaining every game I don't have the time or money to place 15 wards every 3 minutes xD
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS A MILLION TIMES!!!! , everyone expects global ward coverage lol , I just dont have the gold cuz uk supports dont farm :P and when someone usually bitches at me to get wards i just say go buy them then, im not a ward dispenser lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post

He is a god, and should not have to associate with lower class citizens, for his valor points, I mean thats ALL he could be there for, he obviously doesnt need gear, so blizzard should just credit his account with 500 VP a week, for his troubles

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, he deserves these nerfs. There is no reason for me to go 12/1/25 as AP Tryndamere.

And for those worried about getting the 100 fury, I had that and more every teamfight. His heals will still be max later in the game. It really only hurts his laning and insane split-pushing power.

Deleted
    Sorry, my scarce EUNE bros. As of today I ran away to EUW. Hello there to keko!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Sorry, my scarce EUNE bros. As of today I ran away to EUW. Hello there to keko!
    You sir, are a traitor.

10+ Year Old Account
    And a fiend!

Deleted
    <evil, evil laughter>

And the transfer was free! Hurray old account.